PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello from Australia!

the captain

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, walking, paranormal/psychic stuff
    Registration date : 2013-02-01

Hello from Australia!

Post  the captain on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 am

Hello, my name is Sharelle and I currently live in Queensland, Australia, though I have lived in other places in the world, namely New Zealand and the British Isles, and travelled around a bit to other countries. But the more I travel to foreign lands, the more I realize how the same we all are, all searching for happiness and fulfillment and to understand who we are.

I have been interested in the supernatural, the paranormal, and mysteries in general all my life and am a seeker after self-improvement. I hope to both learn from others here and offer up any knowledge I may
    have gleaned in my travels through life. Looking forward to making new friends here! I am offering free dark energy healings if anyone is interested.
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Re: Hello from Australia!

Post  millergrls on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 pm

the captain wrote:Hello, my name is Sharelle and I currently live in Queensland, Australia, though I have lived in other places in the world, namely New Zealand and the British Isles, and travelled around a bit to other countries. But the more I travel to foreign lands, the more I realize how the same we all are, all searching for happiness and fulfillment and to understand who we are.

I have been interested in the supernatural, the paranormal, and mysteries in general all my life and am a seeker after self-improvement. I hope to both learn from others here and offer up any knowledge I may
    have gleaned in my travels through life. Looking forward to making new friends here! I am offering free dark energy healings if anyone is interested.
    Hello!!!! It is nice to meet you. It sounds as if you have had some wonderful journys. I would love some healing. Tell me how you came across this skill. looking forward to some great discussions with you. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the captain

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, walking, paranormal/psychic stuff
    Registration date : 2013-02-01

Post  the captain on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Millergris, I would be happy to give you healing. My healing thread is here - http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t6966-dark-energy-removal

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:40 pm