Not tarot or oracle but...

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Not tarot or oracle but...

Post  Violet on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am

I picked up a very cheap deck of second hand cards the other day, got them home and thought i'd give them a go I had a flick through first and realised they were more affirmation cards than anything else so I started to shuffle them, i'm not kidding or exagerating here but a card leapt clean up, at least two feet in the air and then landed at my feet :giggles: an interesting card too.

Have any of you hard cards flying out of a deck you are shuffling, what angle did it go at, did the card mean anything and has it ever happened twice with the same card? Do you think it means anything when it happens or is it purely clumsy shuffling?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Re: Not tarot or oracle but...

Post  millergrls on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 am

I have never had anything a facinating as a card jumping out at me. But I have tested myself and my cards by shuffling and drawing a card, and then reshuffling and then drawing a card and getting the same card. That was interesting to me and held meaning. I was wanting to see if a card was meant to be drawn if it could be drawn again because it had a purpose. I know that you know that your card held an imporatant meaning for you and that it was giving you an important message for you. That is why it literally jumped out at you.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 am

Hi Mary i've never had one pop out like that before it was like toast out of a toaster :giggles: yes it's interesting when you draw the same card more than once it's like 'oy pay attention,' I do agree with you the card was important, I must try them again soon and see what else pops up.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:40 am

Without a doubt. Itr is worth doing agian to see what "pops up"It is always fun and interesting to make discoverings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am