A forum for seekers everywhere...

My first and only NDE

JTheCreator

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2013-01-07

My first and only NDE

Post  JTheCreator on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 am

I want go too much into the background about how this was achieved, as some may look down upon it. Let's just skip the beginning and get to the good stuff.

I was in my room, alone. It was dark, and my body had grown cold. My muscles wouldn't move, my head was a constant recording of everything around me. I could hear friends knocking on my door, making sure I was still there. Soon, there was a silent darkness.

How long did I float there? It felt like forever. Like I suddenly sunk into the world, and floated around for eons. Then, they came. I don't like the word "demons," it's too much of a religious thing for me. Especially since it was derived from the term "Daemons," or supernatural being/god-like entity. Anyways, I call them lost souls. I've heard them called that before. Just souls in the darkness; ones that have not passed on or those that are trapped between worlds. Maybe purgatory if you like, but I call it the threshold.

It's the in between, in between our world and the spirit world. The lost souls, well they weren't happy to see me. I'm not sure how long they messed me up, but I felt like I was getting all the sense beaten outta me. Then, I think there was a light. Some of the souls were burnt away, some just flew away frightened. Something was standing there, in a portal that came out of no where. It pointed to me.

I looked down and saw myself floating over my body. Everything became a blur around the edges while I felt like I flew up, and fast. Suddenly, I went through the portal with this entity. Everything was so blue. Imagine a world, a lot like Earth, if it was never touched by man. Forests, grassy fields, skies above. Galaxies, Universes, there was so much to explore. I had a short time, and was very confused. I had telepathic conversations, I even floated around my apartment at some point.

I merged with souls. I remember once reading a mock-conversation with God, by The Ragged-Trousered Philosopher. He spoek of how one of the main points of life is to become a God ourselves, and then copulate with other souls, in essence creating a cosmic orgasm. I think this creates more souls. How else can one explain the growing population on Earth? Then again, there is talk of spirits coming to Earth that have never been here before, but that's another topic. Anyways, I remember becoming one soul, then two again at some point.

Then, something came back to me. I was floating over my body, searching for all sorts of answers. The being asked me if I wanted to stay. I wanted to...I really wanted to. But I looked at my body just lying there, and I got the feeling that I needed to return. So I said, "Put me back." Then I came to. Two hours had gone by, and the after-glow was insane. Scary? Yes. And at the same time, I felt so much joy and understanding. I felt like that for the next 24+ hours.

Eventually, the effects wore off. I was back to normal soon enough. Sometimes I want to go back there, and other times I think I'd be crazy. However, it would be nice to go back, look around, get a better feel of where I'm going now that I know what it is. All in all, that's my story.
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Re: My first and only NDE

Post  millergrls on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 am

That is an amazing, scary and thrilling story all at the same time. Thank you for sharing. Do not know enough to give any real insight but someone here will be able to.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 am

Did you find yourself travelling through a tunnel of sorts?

If so,was there anyone waiting for you at the end of that tunnel?

Joanie

shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Post  shortangel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Wonderful, thank you for sharing, I personally have not had a NDE, but my Mum did, she was very ill after a Miscarriage and travelled at great speed, seeing people she didn't know then, she was above her body and back in her hospital room. She didn't realise what had happened until she watch a TV programme years later, she realised what had happened to her.

June

JTheCreator

Post  JTheCreator on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Joanie wrote:Did you find yourself travelling through a tunnel of sorts?

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

If you're asking about that usual experience a lot of people claim to have, then no, not that I know of. It's not so much a tunnel as it is open space, with one way out. Think of it as travelling through space towards the only star out there, and then it goes supernova, enveloping you in all of its energy, leaving you unharmed, and on the other side. Sometimes you make it there yourself, sometimes someone or something grabs your hand.

No one was waiting for me. I haven't had a lot of close family members die, so no one on that side would even know I was coming.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:10 am

i'll come back to this when i'm more alert but one thing I would like to add is that if you were going through that tunnel any loved ones in spirit would know you were coming.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:09 pm

I remember becoming one soul, then two again at some point; that is an interesting statement which means you were first given life from the very breath of the living God. You are know as what is call Dhuman (divine human) as you were also of virgin birth as you were given life as an adult like many others in the spiritual world. One soul then two souls simply means you were given life as spiritual twins or a split soul if you prefer that term. The correct term is actuality twin and spouse eternal but they never meet on this earth plane unless it is for a special reason. As it happens one set of spiritual twins are going to meet on this earth in our lifetime

Arbel

SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 pm

JTheCreator wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Did you find yourself travelling through a tunnel of sorts?

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

If you're asking about that usual experience a lot of people claim to have, then no, not that I know of. It's not so much a tunnel as it is open space, with one way out. Think of it as travelling through space towards the only star out there, and then it goes supernova, enveloping you in all of its energy, leaving you unharmed, and on the other side. Sometimes you make it there yourself, sometimes someone or something grabs your hand.

No one was waiting for me. I haven't had a lot of close family members die, so no one on that side would even know I was coming.

Oh they would know you were coming. I assume that in any case.

But a very interesting experience. Yes,definately a OBE experience.

Now I often wonder if my visits to the spirit world (through dreams) are really dreams or an OBE. I have been told they may be OBE's.

Each time I visit,I meet up with someone who had passed recently.

Usually a close relative but different experiences to what you have had.

They are very interesting,indeed.

Joanie

JTheCreator

Post  JTheCreator on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:35 am

Joanie wrote:

Oh they would know you were coming. I assume that in any case...

Like I said, not many close relatives have died in my life. This NDE was also very intense.

Joanie wrote:
    Now I often wonder if my visits to the spirit world (through dreams) are really dreams or an OBE. I have been told they may be OBE's.
    Joanie

I think they are OBE's. A little jealous, I can't have an OBE unless it's an NDE :P

Arbel wrote:You are know as what is call Dhuman (divine human) as you were also of virgin birth as you were given life as an adult like many others in the spiritual world.

Would make sense, I've always felt like an old soul. Interesting stuff too, never heard of that.

Arbel wrote:
    One soul then two souls simply means you were given life as spiritual twins or a split soul if you prefer that term. The correct term is actuality twin and spouse eternal but they never meet on this earth plane unless it is for a special reason. As it happens one set of spiritual twins are going to meet on this earth in our lifetime

That's kinda sad. Kills the whole, "hoping to meet my soulmate" thing. :/
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

OBE's?   Have always interested me but can't seem to get the idea of how they work.

What would it feel like to experience one?
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Spirit Voices - OBEs are hard to encapsulate in words, because it's not so much an earthly feeling. ;) One thing for sure, during an OBE I do not and have never felt scared, even when I had my first when I was 11 years old. It feels natural, even looking down on your own body and exploring parts of the astral realm. It has happened to me numerous times during dream time, in which case the flying feeling is very freeing, very beautiful, and very empowering, as you can fly to a specific person, soul or place (earthly or not) with a single thought once you realise what you are experiencing and that you are in control. It has also happened to me once or twice during intense meditation, in which case it is more like a floating feeling though having a sense that I am still anchored to the earth by the body.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:40 am

Athena Rowan Dawn wrote:Spirit Voices - OBEs are hard to encapsulate in words, because it's not so much an earthly feeling. ;) One thing for sure, during an OBE I do not and have never felt scared, even when I had my first when I was 11 years old. It feels natural, even looking down on your own body and exploring parts of the astral realm. It has happened to me numerous times during dream time, in which case the flying feeling is very freeing, very beautiful, and very empowering, as you can fly to a specific person, soul or place (earthly or not) with a single thought once you realise what you are experiencing and that you are in control. It has also happened to me once or twice during intense meditation, in which case it is more like a floating feeling though having a sense that I am still anchored to the earth by the body.
    I would like to experience that,whether I ever have,I don't know.
    To see what we are made off.  To relish the freedom without a body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 am