A forum for seekers everywhere...


    spirits

    Share
    avatar
    millergrls
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Location : Michigan
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

    spirits

    Post  millergrls on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:10 pm

    Do new spirits (spirits recently crossed over) have a more difficult time lowering their vibrations to connect with someone than more "seasoned" spirits?

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3439
    Age : 70
    Location : Heart Of England
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: spirits

    Post  mac on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

    millergrls wrote:Do new spirits (spirits recently crossed over) have a more difficult time lowering their vibrations to connect with someone than more "seasoned" spirits?

    same reply as before....


    It's not necessarily down to how recently they've passed over but also to how spiritually progressed they are.

    Also one needs to think on that any newly discarnate individual may
    have way more interest in their new environment than in trying to
    communicate with others still incarnate in their old one.

    Think about things this way. Imagine a holiday/vacation destination
    that excites and interests you. When you arrive, the sun's out, the
    skies are blue, the sea is inviting, the mountains are breath-taking,
    the food's fabulous and you're surrounded by interesting new folk or
    friends you've met and loved before..... or whatever scenario you
    prefer.

    Now, ask yourself, would you then bust a gut trying to telephone home
    on an unfathomable system you don't know how to work and which has no
    voice-mail feature - you wouldn''t be able to leave a message! For
    those who've been there before, and know the system, it will be less
    hard than for those who haven't or who don't remember much about things.
    But still you'd still need to find a telephone exchange that could
    handle your long-distance call (a medium) and your intended receiver
    would have to know you were trying to reach them - you could be ringing
    forever when they're away from home and they'd never know! Or are you
    gonna make the most of all the things you're desperate to try for the
    first time or do again and think about 'ringing home' some other time?

    Every individual will have a personal response to their new situation
    and at one end of the spectrum some will be desperate to try to contact
    loved ones left behind. At the other end will be those who don't give
    it more than a fleeting thought.

    Those at one end will do almost anything until they get through and the others.....well you get my drift.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: spirits

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm

    Plus according to the Spiritist book someone was kind enough to send me,newly arrived spirit 'up there' will receive training on how to make contact with those in our physical world.

    Much like our mediums here,some need help for contact with spirit and some are what is called Natural mediums.



    Joanie
    avatar
    millergrls
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Location : Michigan
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

    Re: spirits

    Post  millergrls on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm

    mac wrote:
    millergrls wrote:Do new spirits (spirits recently crossed over) have a more difficult time lowering their vibrations to connect with someone than more "seasoned" spirits?

    same reply as before....


    It's not necessarily down to how recently they've passed over but also to how spiritually progressed they are.

    Also one needs to think on that any newly discarnate individual may
    have way more interest in their new environment than in trying to
    communicate with others still incarnate in their old one.

    Think about things this way. Imagine a holiday/vacation destination
    that excites and interests you. When you arrive, the sun's out, the
    skies are blue, the sea is inviting, the mountains are breath-taking,
    the food's fabulous and you're surrounded by interesting new folk or
    friends you've met and loved before..... or whatever scenario you
    prefer.

    Now, ask yourself, would you then bust a gut trying to telephone home
    on an unfathomable system you don't know how to work and which has no
    voice-mail feature - you wouldn''t be able to leave a message! For
    those who've been there before, and know the system, it will be less
    hard than for those who haven't or who don't remember much about things.
    But still you'd still need to find a telephone exchange that could
    handle your long-distance call (a medium) and your intended receiver
    would have to know you were trying to reach them - you could be ringing
    forever when they're away from home and they'd never know! Or are you
    gonna make the most of all the things you're desperate to try for the
    first time or do again and think about 'ringing home' some other time?

    Every individual will have a personal response to their new situation
    and at one end of the spectrum some will be desperate to try to contact
    loved ones left behind. At the other end will be those who don't give
    it more than a fleeting thought.

    Those at one end will do almost anything until they get through and the others.....well you get my drift.



    Too funn!!! I thought that was you.Thank you again!!!!
    avatar
    gilly
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Age : 68
    Location : South West UK
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: spirits

    Post  gilly on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 pm

    hello mac

    Your post is 'wonderful' and exactly what is needed!

    forgive the public praise but am unable to give 'private' praise.

    PPLLnL

    Peter
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: spirits

    Post  Violet on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:05 am

    I agree Mac a great post, a loved one of mine came through very quickly indeed, he had no beliefs, he must have been just as determined as he was in life, it was an excellent message and I received amazing evidence proving to me that it was indeed him communicating :flo: so no I don't think they all find it difficult.

    Just sat thinking now, he wasn't very emotional I wonder if this could affect it in any way? Hmmm....



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    millergrls
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Location : Michigan
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

    Re: spirits

    Post  millergrls on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

    It was a very helpful post that answered many questions on many levels. It is very appreciated.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3439
    Age : 70
    Location : Heart Of England
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: spirits

    Post  mac on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 am

    I'm relieved members found my thoughts helpful.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: spirits

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:25 am

    Taken up this old topic.
    Relating to spirit attempting to contact us from the spirit world.

    I heard a weak voice this morning saying 'Please can someone hear me?'
    (why I am awake so early,:blush: )

    I lay there for a while thinking I was dreaming then asked who it was.
    Heard a tiny whisper saying 'I don't know where I am'

    Would this have been someone newly arrived in spirit?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: spirits

    Post  Guest on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 pm

    Can I ask you this?

    Do you know where you are in your "journey"?
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: spirits

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:13 pm

    Spiritual Journey?   Oh yes.

    Kaere
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

    Re: spirits

    Post  Kaere on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:Taken up this old topic.
    Relating to spirit attempting to contact us from the spirit world.

    I heard a weak voice this morning saying 'Please can someone hear me?'
    (why I am awake so early,:blush: )

    I lay there for a while thinking I was dreaming then asked who it was.
    Heard a tiny whisper saying 'I don't know where I am'

    Would this have been someone newly arrived in spirit?
    Might be someone newly arrived, might be someone lost who didn't feel the pull to go into the white light that (some say) appears.

    I had a spirit hang around me for a long time... it's said that the white light can last for about 48 hours after a funeral. So, after figuring out that this spirit was looking for some help (cause I was newly bright and shiny at the time)... I took him to a funeral home and he zipped right off to the other side.

    Try talking out loud to this spirit Joanie, you may not hear it again but I betcha it'll hear you. If you can visualize a white light for them and explain that it's safe to go through, you might have success. Or perhaps as family often comes to help out, you could encourage the spirit to think about a loved family member who has already passed... a grandparent maybe?

    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: spirits

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm

    Kaere wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Taken up this old topic.
    Relating to spirit attempting to contact us from the spirit world.

    I heard a weak voice this morning saying 'Please can someone hear me?'
    (why I am awake so early,:blush: )

    I lay there for a while thinking I was dreaming then asked who it was.
    Heard a tiny whisper saying 'I don't know where I am'

    Would this have been someone newly arrived in spirit?
    Might be someone newly arrived, might be someone lost who didn't feel the pull to go into the white light that (some say) appears.

    I had a spirit hang around me for a long time... it's said that the white light can last for about 48 hours after a funeral. So, after figuring out that this spirit was looking for some help (cause I was newly bright and shiny at the time)... I took him to a funeral home and he zipped right off to the other side.

    Try talking out loud to this spirit Joanie, you may not hear it again but I betcha it'll hear you. If you can visualize a white light for them and explain that it's safe to go through, you might have success. Or perhaps as family often comes to help out, you could encourage the spirit to think about a loved family member who has already passed... a grandparent maybe?

    White light?    Would that be the same as the three days before a funeral takes place?   Or is after the funeral?
    Yes,I feel this was a small boy.   Sounding very plaintiff and upset.
    I always seem to get the small children.   Looking for mother....
    It's sad isn't it?

    Kaere
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

    Re: spirits

    Post  Kaere on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:52 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Kaere wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Taken up this old topic.
    Relating to spirit attempting to contact us from the spirit world.

    I heard a weak voice this morning saying 'Please can someone hear me?'
    (why I am awake so early,:blush: )

    I lay there for a while thinking I was dreaming then asked who it was.
    Heard a tiny whisper saying 'I don't know where I am'

    Would this have been someone newly arrived in spirit?
    Might be someone newly arrived, might be someone lost who didn't feel the pull to go into the white light that (some say) appears.

    I had a spirit hang around me for a long time... it's said that the white light can last for about 48 hours after a funeral. So, after figuring out that this spirit was looking for some help (cause I was newly bright and shiny at the time)... I took him to a funeral home and he zipped right off to the other side.

    Try talking out loud to this spirit Joanie, you may not hear it again but I betcha it'll hear you. If you can visualize a white light for them and explain that it's safe to go through, you might have success. Or perhaps as family often comes to help out, you could encourage the spirit to think about a loved family member who has already passed... a grandparent maybe?

    White light?    Would that be the same as the three days before a funeral takes place?   Or is after the funeral?
    Yes,I feel this was a small boy.   Sounding very plaintiff and upset.
    I always seem to get the small children.   Looking for mother....
    It's sad isn't it?
    Yes, the same white light *smiles*

    You can recreate it, if you can visualize well enough. If you hear or feel the little one around again, just talk out loud, say anything to get them to think about calm, happy times with grandparents or a pet they remember... that may open them up enough to seeing their team. They're not alone, their spirit team is with them, but the little one is not ready to see them or doesn't know what they're seeing. You can reassure and put them in the right frame of mind.

    This method works with rescue when it comes to souls that are stuck because of a traumatizing death like murder or war. They get stuck in a repeat of the last moment, but a good medium who can visualize can create a calmer different world around them and break the cycle. Then, it's just a matter of giving them their team the chance to make themselves seen/noticed.

    It can be sad, but gratifying too when they finally pass and come back in a dream to tell you they're finally okay.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: spirits

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 pm

    Kaere wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Kaere wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Taken up this old topic.
    Relating to spirit attempting to contact us from the spirit world.

    I heard a weak voice this morning saying 'Please can someone hear me?'
    (why I am awake so early,:blush: )

    I lay there for a while thinking I was dreaming then asked who it was.
    Heard a tiny whisper saying 'I don't know where I am'

    Would this have been someone newly arrived in spirit?
    Might be someone newly arrived, might be someone lost who didn't feel the pull to go into the white light that (some say) appears.

    I had a spirit hang around me for a long time... it's said that the white light can last for about 48 hours after a funeral. So, after figuring out that this spirit was looking for some help (cause I was newly bright and shiny at the time)... I took him to a funeral home and he zipped right off to the other side.

    Try talking out loud to this spirit Joanie, you may not hear it again but I betcha it'll hear you. If you can visualize a white light for them and explain that it's safe to go through, you might have success. Or perhaps as family often comes to help out, you could encourage the spirit to think about a loved family member who has already passed... a grandparent maybe?

    White light?    Would that be the same as the three days before a funeral takes place?   Or is after the funeral?
    Yes,I feel this was a small boy.   Sounding very plaintiff and upset.
    I always seem to get the small children.   Looking for mother....
    It's sad isn't it?
    Yes, the same white light *smiles*

    You can recreate it, if you can visualize well enough. If you hear or feel the little one around again, just talk out loud, say anything to get them to think about calm, happy times with grandparents or a pet they remember... that may open them up enough to seeing their team. They're not alone, their spirit team is with them, but the little one is not ready to see them or doesn't know what they're seeing. You can reassure and put them in the right frame of mind.

    This method works with rescue when it comes to souls that are stuck because of a traumatizing death like murder or war. They get stuck in a repeat of the last moment, but a good medium who can visualize can create a calmer different world around them and break the cycle. Then, it's just a matter of giving them their team the chance to make themselves seen/noticed.

    It can be sad, but gratifying too when they finally pass and come back in a dream to tell you they're finally okay.
    That is great,Kaere....I will remember to do that.     This is not the first time this has happened to me.   I don't think it is the same little boy I did have one a while ago,standing by the bed,about 4 or 5 years.    He wasn't crying but held his little hand out,knuckle upwards and palm downwards as if he was trying to give me a small something.   I spoke to him and he disappeared....Didn't seem upset at all.  But I will keep in mind what you have said.....Thank you,dear Kaere.

    Sponsored content

    Re: spirits

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:14 am