PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Salamander

millergrls

Female
    Number of posts: 1186
    Job/hobbies: Dispatcher
    Registration date: 2012-11-02

Salamander

Post  millergrls on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 am

About a month ago my daughter found a salamander outside. She brought it in and gave it a home. I looked up the spiritual meaning of a salamander and it was a sign of good fortune, change and a need to make a change. I take all of these types of signs to heart. I had never found a salamander and told Jozzy that she was lucky to find one especially at the time of year that it is. Well the next day the salamander was gone. We looked everywhere, but could not find it. Two days later something crawled over my foot on my front porch. I look down and it is another salamander. This one was a different one, it was very much larger, and had a lot of yellow spots on on his back. There were so many differences that you could tell it was not the one that escaped. I told Jozzy that salamanders were meant to live in nature not in a cage, and doing so would make it unhappy. Well now to get to the point of my storey. Jozzy came to me last night and said that she wanted to set her Salamander free. I asked her if she thought that the salamander was unhappy. She told me mom, whenever I look at the salamander I can feel his unhappiness and I want him to be happy. So I told her that it will be warm this weekend and we will set him outside so he can return to his home. She says ok, I just don't want to be there though, you just do it. She is such a sweetheart, and I am very proud that she can be one with nature and see how important for the salamander to be where he belongs. I tried to explain this to her origanlly but was hoping that she would learn the importance of it for herself. Pretty attuned for a ten year old.

Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts: 23681
    Registration date: 2009-02-15

Re: Salamander

Post  Violet on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:56 am

Your daughter sounds lovely one of life's natural carers, you must be so proud of her :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

millergrls

Female
    Number of posts: 1186
    Job/hobbies: Dispatcher
    Registration date: 2012-11-02

Re: Salamander

Post  millergrls on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Yes she is her father and I are very proud!