cd106s
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-11-09

was i contacted?

Post  cd106s on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am

Hi

Im new to this and need some advice.

The other day I was looking at spirit guides and animal guides and thought I would have a go at
    contacting my spirit guide.

I looked at meditation techniques and put them to work. after half an hour of meditating i was really relaxed

I imagined myself sitting in a rock in the woods and waited for a sign. I was not sure what was going to occur when I suddenly had a flash and an image of a snake looking at me appeared. i was really real as if i could see the snake. it startled me and i shot up and opened my eyes.

It was a wierd experience and want to know if this snake was a spirit guide trying to contact me.

every where i go now i see images of snakes and reference to snakes.

what do i do from here.?

thanks

Chris
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Re: was i contacted?

Post  millergrls on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:01 am

Sounds like maybe a power animal? Not to sure though I am new at this too.

cd106s
    Just joined

Post  cd106s on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

What do you recommend i do. shall i try and contact this animal again?
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  lumas on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:51 am

i could ask that question for you in my experiment i am doing on tuesday please see my topic in readings and let me know if you want me to ask the question about what the snake means to you...
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 pm

There are many differing beliefs regarding spirit guides/power animals, many believe the two to be seperate entities, so firstly the animal as a animal guide, or power/totem animal, these may stay with you a long time,others will just pop up randomly to bring you a quality to assist you in your life at that time.

Secondly your spirit guide being a spirit person who assists you from the other side, again these may stay with you a long time or you may get odd ones popping in to help you with particular issues. Some believe spirit guides are deceased relatives, personally that doesn't sit well with me as they'd be too close to guide you they'd be biased? Though I do believe our loved ones will help us where they can but not actually 'guide' us.

Some believe spirit guides are just one entity who will appear in different guises,such as an animal a fairy or even an angel whatever is most appealing/least frightening/most acceptable to their charge. There are more beliefs but they are a couple to ponder on for now, naturally you must only believe what you believe to be the truth, it may be one of those above or a totally different one.

Going back to your original question yes I do believe you were contacted, I think you do too :flo: the question is by what/whom, i'd recommend meditating some more please don't be afraid of your visitors, next time welcome them, ask them to show you a symbol/give you a word/impress you with something and make notes afterwards, see how it unfolds.

I find the snake quite interesting as a first visitor/communicator, they shed their skins, it would seem to me that is indicating change, moving from the old into the new and not necessarily in a physical sense either it could be in reference to your spiritual unfoldment, please keep us posted.

Last edited by Violet on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

cd106s
    Just joined

Post  cd106s on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:38 am

thank you. I will definatly meditate more and make notes. I will keep you updated on my visits and post what signs or messages I get

Chris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 pm