A forum for seekers everywhere...

Help Please

Elysiannn
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-10-29

Help Please

Post  Elysiannn on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

I am totally new to this forum. I've had a strange phenomenon happen to me and I need help. This morning while I was at work and while I was browsing through facebook smoke manifested in front of my face. I watched it for a few seconds and then it disappeared and I looked around to see if something was on fire around my desk. Nothing was on fire. the workplace is totally smoke-free. There was no smell and it was visible enough that it had materialized right in front of my face less than an inch from my face. It was white and smoke-like. I was looking at cats dressed up for Halloween and I wasn't thinking about anything spiritual or anything. Can someone help me figure this out? Please. Ely
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Help Please

Post  Violet on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi Elysiannn and welcome, it might help you to know i've seen that 'smoke' too, I believe this to be spiritual in nature (when all other earthly explanation has been ruled out,)i'd say a loved one in spirit was looking in on you, I believe these mists appear so it's not too frightening, a gentle way of letting you know they are close. At the time I saw mine I was nervous and worried about somewhere I was going, I felt reassured after i'd seen the mist believing that a loved one spirit side was travelling with me for moral support. Please don't be afraid if you see it again simply acknowledge it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:11 pm