PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hi all

lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Hi all

Post  lumas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Got my username sorted now so thought it was about time to introduce myself, i use the name Lumas which comes from the name uncle lumas, he is one of many of my guides, but because he was the first known to me i use his name, he looks exactly like the guy on uncle bens rice, white hair but with a white beard also,
    I have been involved in spiritulism for well over 30 years now, and in that time i have seen, heard and experiencrd the most fantastic things. i am a member of a closed circle and in our most recent years we have undertaken the role of rescue work, although i'm not qualified (suppose i'm going to need a peice of paper at some stage to say i can do it) i can give readings and absent healing my aim is to do mediumship/healing publicly so as long as its ok with voilet i will practice on this forum to help me achieve that aim kind regards Lumas...
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hi all

Post  Violet on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

Hi lumas good to get to know you a bit better, please feel free to practice here, look forward to getting to know you better:)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:38 pm