Not so pleasant experience

innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Not so pleasant experience

Post  innerlight on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 pm

This was an experience I had last night, it was very brief. I was actually not even trying to connect with anyone, or talk with anyone. I was actually just trying to go to sleep. I was laying in bed getting ready for sleep when I had a vision of a man. I didn't get much of a look at them. As quick as I got it, I also got the message "F--- off" before it snapped me out of it, thinking what was that?
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Not so pleasant experience

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Sounds as if you have had a bad or michievous spirit around,Innerlight.

Not nice at all.

Say a prayer of protection at night before you drop off to sleep.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Joanie wrote:Sounds as if you have had a bad or michievous spirit around,Innerlight.

Not nice at all.

Say a prayer of protection at night before you drop off to sleep.

That's what I was thinking. I should probably get in the habit of doing a protection for myself before falling asleep.
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

maybe, maybe a warning of some sort? only put in not a nice way?

protections are allways good. hope next time you will have a better experience

s
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello

Two things come to mind, the first yes is a spirit contact, as we move deeper into what one's say it that vail getting thinner more and more we need to be grounded and work with protections. It takes but seconds to do but when we are tired we forget. Something as simple as a few lines on a paper by the bed that one can glaze at works as the subconscious mind see's it.

That said the other thing that I get that ye are avoiding something and ye told it to well "F" like its there and ye are not wanting to think on it but it comes in to the dreams and it is in the surface of the subconscious mind.

I have personally found it rare for a spirit to right off tell me to "F" as contact with communiciations takes quite an amount of energy and to just say only that seems a waste. When I get that messeage its when I have tried to make deeper contacts and I am not what they want or I am in a space they do not want me in. Last time was a creepy crawl space.

Lynn
    katt m
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : musician
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Spiritual awakining symtoms?

Post  katt m on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

[Last night the scariest thing happened to me. I am only 14 and did not believe in psychic abilities. This all changed about one week ago. I was trying to fall asleep when this light popped out of no where. I got out of bed sweating and wondering what was wrong with me. Then about two nights later it happend again. My mom says she is a medium and i never believed her. Now i think i do.

Now about last night, I was just laying in bed trying to fall asleep when this almost blinding bright light popped through my eyes like someone was shining 10 BRIGHT flash lights in my eyes. Immediatly, my hands flashed to my eyes to cover them. I jumped out of bed quickly and turned on the light. I actually had to lean on the wall because i was so freaked out. I came out of my room and sad on the couch untill i was brave enough to go back to my room and lay back down

I have also been experiencing hot hands. Sometimes they feel like they are on fire.

I called for my gardian angel for the first time yesterday to keep me safe and almost instantly my whole body became freezing cold...

Can someone please tell me what was going on? Maybe i was gaining my medium powers... i am not sure if i am gaining my powers or something..

:thanku: - Kat -
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:45 am

Lynn wrote:Hello

Two things come to mind, the first yes is a spirit contact, as we move deeper into what one's say it that vail getting thinner more and more we need to be grounded and work with protections. It takes but seconds to do but when we are tired we forget. Something as simple as a few lines on a paper by the bed that one can glaze at works as the subconscious mind see's it.

That said the other thing that I get that ye are avoiding something and ye told it to well "F" like its there and ye are not wanting to think on it but it comes in to the dreams and it is in the surface of the subconscious mind.

I have personally found it rare for a spirit to right off tell me to "F" as contact with communiciations takes quite an amount of energy and to just say only that seems a waste. When I get that messeage its when I have tried to make deeper contacts and I am not what they want or I am in a space they do not want me in. Last time was a creepy crawl space.

Lynn

Hello,

I didn't really protect myself because I was not intentionally doing spirit work.. I was just trying to sleep. So I wasn't purposely looking to commune with anyone. I did talk with my higher self a little before falling asleep that night, but nothing more than that. I do know that I am more open when I am falling asleep so it is possible that a spirit would come through.. But it does not make much sense why one would come through with such a message when they came to me and not the other way around.

Is there something I am avoiding? I'm not really sure what that could be off the top of my head. Outside of perhaps not working to change jobs to something better. But that would not be the apt message to me for that. Perhaps spirit is frustrated in trying to help me and me not listen so they gave me that message?
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

katt m wrote:[Last night the scariest thing happened to me. I am only 14 and did not believe in psychic abilities. This all changed about one week ago. I was trying to fall asleep when this light popped out of no where. I got out of bed sweating and wondering what was wrong with me. Then about two nights later it happend again. My mom says she is a medium and i never believed her. Now i think i do.

Now about last night, I was just laying in bed trying to fall asleep when this almost blinding bright light popped through my eyes like someone was shining 10 BRIGHT flash lights in my eyes. Immediatly, my hands flashed to my eyes to cover them. I jumped out of bed quickly and turned on the light. I actually had to lean on the wall because i was so freaked out. I came out of my room and sad on the couch untill i was brave enough to go back to my room and lay back down

I have also been experiencing hot hands. Sometimes they feel like they are on fire.

I called for my gardian angel for the first time yesterday to keep me safe and almost instantly my whole body became freezing cold...

Can someone please tell me what was going on? Maybe i was gaining my medium powers... i am not sure if i am gaining my powers or something..

- Kat -

Hi Kat,

Welcome to the boards.

Did you try sharing your experience with your mom? With her being a medium she may be able to share some advice to you as to what could of happened.

As to answer your questions as for what the light is depending on where you room sits and where the streets are it could of easily been a car passing by with their lights on that shined into your room. Outside of the physical reasoning for the lights one could go for a spiritual explanation such as the presence of a spirit being near you. Or even you seeing spirit. Many have seen spirit as white flashes, or even white blobs moving around them.

Heat coming from the hands can be a few things as a healer there is always heat coming from my hands. More so if I am near someone that needs healing.

You may find better answers if you create a separate thread about your experiences so they do not get missed in a current thread.
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

innerlight wrote:
    Lynn wrote:Hello

Lynn

Hello,

I didn't really protect myself because I was not intentionally doing spirit work.. I was just trying to sleep. So I wasn't purposely looking to commune with anyone. I did talk with my higher self a little before falling asleep that night, but nothing more than that. I do know that I am more open when I am falling asleep so it is possible that a spirit would come through.. But it does not make much sense why one would come through with such a message when they came to me and not the other way around.

Is there something I am avoiding? I'm not really sure what that could be off the top of my head. Outside of perhaps not working to change jobs to something better. But that would not be the apt message to me for that. Perhaps spirit is frustrated in trying to help me and me not listen so they gave me that message?

Hello

No if its not something in the physical realm ( as I rule that out first with me ) then its might have been a case of crossed lines. Where ye walked into another's energy path. Might have simply stepped out for a moment when drifting to sleep ?

I have had that happen when doing readings in a group setting where I get that message a I have entered that space un wittingly. If it happens again I would worry on it some...and take some steps to investigate.

Why I sleep with a crystal at the bed and do grounding work. It does matter. Not just for those open to it all.

Lynn
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

Lynn wrote:

Hello

No if its not something in the physical realm ( as I rule that out first with me ) then its might have been a case of crossed lines. Where ye walked into another's energy path. Might have simply stepped out for a moment when drifting to sleep ?

I have had that happen when doing readings in a group setting where I get that message a I have entered that space un wittingly. If it happens again I would worry on it some...and take some steps to investigate.

Why I sleep with a crystal at the bed and do grounding work. It does matter. Not just for those open to it all.

Lynn

Hello,

That was something I thought as well. That I inadvertently crossed into a spirits energy without intentionally trying to. Who apparently was not happy that I did such a thing? I do know that when I am drifting to sleep that random images and even words come to me. I just assumed it was my guides talking to me or showing me something. I guess it could easily be possible that I am opening myself to spirit around me, or even inadvertently bring them to me.

I don't like keeping crystals near my bed as they give off too much energy for me. They end up keeping me up late.
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:22 am

innerlight wrote:
    Lynn wrote:

Hello

Lynn

Hello,

That was something I thought as well. That I inadvertently crossed into a spirits energy without intentionally trying to. Who apparently was not happy that I did such a thing? I do know that when I am drifting to sleep that random images and even words come to me. I just assumed it was my guides talking to me or showing me something. I guess it could easily be possible that I am opening myself to spirit around me, or even inadvertently bring them to me.

I don't like keeping crystals near my bed as they give off too much energy for me. They end up keeping me up late.

Hello

Will come and sprinke Fairy Dust lol. I have an aggot by the bed and some river rock. Nothing too powerful. I did try some under the pillow for a time ( but as I do not sleep ) I dont know that it made a difference to me. What would happen is I would turn the pillow and the cat would steet the crystal.

Lynn
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 am

Lynn wrote:

Hello

Will come and sprinke Fairy Dust lol. I have an aggot by the bed and some river rock. Nothing too powerful. I did try some under the pillow for a time ( but as I do not sleep ) I dont know that it made a difference to me. What would happen is I would turn the pillow and the cat would steet the crystal.

Lynn

I seem to be currently out of fairy dust at the moment. I have not found a crystal that does not keep me up when it's under my pillow. Perhaps it's all in my head? As for the cat stealing your crystal. Try putting the crystal in the pillow case. So it's not just loose on the bed but is under the pillow but in the pillow case.
    katt m
    Just joined

Female

Post  katt m on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 am

Hi Kat,

Welcome to the boards.

Did you try sharing your experience with your mom? With her being a medium she may be able to share some advice to you as to what could of happened.

As to answer your questions as for what the light is depending on where you room sits and where the streets are it could of easily been a car passing by with their lights on that shined into your room. Outside of the physical reasoning for the lights one could go for a spiritual explanation such as the presence of a spirit being near you. Or even you seeing spirit. Many have seen spirit as white flashes, or even white blobs moving around them.

Heat coming from the hands can be a few things as a healer there is always heat coming from my hands. More so if I am near someone that needs healing.

You may find better answers if you create a separate thread about your experiences so they do not get missed in a current thread.[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for replying back to me! I have talked to my mom about it today right when she got home from work. my grand ma is also a medium so she called her. I do not know what she said but i really wish i did! I think i maybe inherited it from them.

I sleep in my room with both my blinds shut so the car lights through the window was not an option. I think the heat coming from my hands also has something to do with healing but how can i heal stuff? Do i like put my hands over an open cut and it woukd just heal itself? I, as you can tell, dont really know how to use my "powers" or "gift" but i would love to learn how to use it
    :thanku: for replying back once again! i appreciate it!
    ps. sorry if i misspelled words.
    -Kat-
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 pm

katt m wrote:

Thank you for replying back to me! I have talked to my mom about it today right when she got home from work. my grand ma is also a medium so she called her. I do not know what she said but i really wish i did! I think i maybe inherited it from them.

I sleep in my room with both my blinds shut so the car lights through the window was not an option. I think the heat coming from my hands also has something to do with healing but how can i heal stuff? Do i like put my hands over an open cut and it woukd just heal itself? I, as you can tell, dont really know how to use my "powers" or "gift" but i would love to learn how to use it
    for replying back once again! i appreciate it!
    ps. sorry if i misspelled words.
    -Kat-

It's very possible that it was passed on to you from your family. On the plus side you have people to ask that are close to you, which can be a very big plus. Some do not have that option to talk to people close to them.

There are many ways an individual can heal and how they do so will be a personal experience to them. In matters of healing it is always best to follow ones intuition in the matter. There are many books and websites that are better suited to help a person in learning the art of healing.

It is a good to learn about healing as one can learn how to channel healing from universal energies instead of using ones own personal energy as that route can leave a person drained and tired.
    katt m
    Just joined

Female

Post  katt m on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:11 pm

It's very possible that it was passed on to you from your family. On the plus side you have people to ask that are close to you, which can be a very big plus. Some do not have that option to talk to people close to them.

There are many ways an individual can heal and how they do so will be a personal experience to them. In matters of healing it is always best to follow ones intuition in the matter. There are many books and websites that are better suited to help a person in learning the art of healing.

It is a good to learn about healing as one can learn how to channel healing from universal energies instead of using ones own personal energy as that route can leave a person drained and tired.[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking about getting maybe a book about healing but my dad doesnt believe about all of this. He thinks it will be a waste of money. It is hard only being 14 and thinking about all of this. I guess i will just have to ask my mom then XD. Thank you for replying back to me! I really appreciate it! It is good to talk to someone with alot more experiance.

Oh yea and one more thing... My mom said that when she takes pictures,she can see ghost faces,bodies, etc. is this normal for a medium?

:thanku: SOOO MUCH again for spending your time to reply back!
    -Kat- :goodvibes:
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:58 am

Innerlight just a thought (i've not read the whole thread) but perhaps that was a recently crossed spirit who was simply startled to see you or even more startled that you could see him and it was a knee jerk reaction on his part?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 am

Violet wrote:Innerlight just a thought (i've not read the whole thread) but perhaps that was a recently crossed spirit who was simply startled to see you or even more startled that you could see him and it was a knee jerk reaction on his part?

That was something I had thought as well and goes with what someone said about lines being crossed.
    sallaso

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-08-31

Post  sallaso on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:20 pm

If you are medium or just open to the spiritual world , its very important to protect yourself and not leave any door open so to speak , it could end pretty bad in some cases (really depends on the spirit tho ). Most objects will not really protect you , but if they make you feel better it is a step in the right direction .
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm

hi innerlight did it happen again?

hope you don't mind me asking

S

Sponsored content