PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

brightflashes

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-07-28

Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

Post  brightflashes on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi my name is Katherine and I live in the US. I'm married and have two kids (Anya, 5 and Cillian, 1). My talents are writing and music. I strongly admire but don't play golf. I've a chronic shoulder condition that is currently healing so for now I just watch.

I've always been sensitive to the world beyond the 5 senses. I have a rich dream life, I love meditation and prayer and I find that I sometimes am very in-tune or in a zone. I have recently started having visions as well, though they are more inward oriented than outward oriented, more like guidance on my life-path. I enjoy speaking about ways to elevate consciousness. My therapist has a very "New Age" approach to our therapy which clicks with me like nothing else!

Currently I have a lot (more) soul-searching to do. I love diving into the past, especially Ireland pre (written) history. I am enamored with Druidry though do not currently practice it. I observe the conventional pagan holidays as well as Christian ones. I am interested in legends and myths especially the fae. I explore my dreams a lot. I journal coincidences. I have a few crystals that I just like to have in my home office which is where I go to meditate and write. I have a few tarot decks, but use them sparingly. I prefer meditation and dreams for guidance and am not so drawn to divination at the moment. I love forest energy. I have the blessing and curse of being able to see a lot of layers and many possibilities. Sometimes I feel quite alone, as if the world just simply isn't for me. For example, I have a really hard time understanding sarcasm & turns of phrases and I don't tend to get ideas like "accidents." Another example is the Death Penalty. I do not understand at all why it even exists anymore.

Anyway, I hope to contribute to this forum and look forward to connecting with like-minded people.

Re: Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Welcome! And thank you for telling us a bit about yourself!

Hope you enjoy the forums. :)
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:25 am

Welcome from me too, it has been interesting reading your post and getting to know a little about you, I hope you like it here and find plenty to interest you. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post  SeaCharms on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 am

Hello, Katherine,

I too have several tarot decks but I find that my dreams are much more profound. I can relate to much of what you wrote. I hope you feel welcome here!

SeaCharms xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:11 pm