hello everyone

angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

hello everyone

Post  angelrocco on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 pm

hi ive been on here a while now just saying hello again to everyone:) am very happy ive found such a lovely forum with nice people on here:) as i said before i have 2 chinchillas and a fishtank im a full time single mum to rocco who is now 4 months old and phoenix he is 5 (lovely age gap:)) am hoping to catch people in the chatbox hasnt happened yet lol but im looking for my spirit guide at the moment not having much luck tho:( is it a case of i have to be ready?? i dont know...anyways hope you all are happy and ok:) angelrocco xx
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Re: hello everyone

Post  Violet on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi Angelrocco I love that name, Phoenix! It's good to hear you're enjoying it here, yes it can be hard to catch people in the chatroom, so many of us are in different timezones, sometimes I don't think the chatroom gets noticed so much being at the bottom of the forum, we did try it at the top but it looked odd. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 pm

im looking for my spirit guide at the moment not having much luck tho:( is it a case of i have to be ready??

Do you meditate? Yes a lot of people believe you have to be 'ready' to meet them but i'm not sure that's always true as i've heard of spirit guides who appear out of the blue. I do believe you can try to hard to find them though, I think people expect that it will be a massive in your face event but often it is really subtle when they do make themselves known. So i'd advise meditation and paying very close attention to all your feelings and thoughts and senses (including smells/sounds and such) when meditating.

angelrocco

Female

Post  angelrocco on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 am

things have started so...ive put up a few posts to explain as much as i can about it i never thought it would:) but its great:) i think its definetly the start of something for me x
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:20 pm

That's good to hear, i'm hjust catching up with some of your posts :flo:

angelrocco

Female

Post  angelrocco on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:42 am

ok no problems i have scattered them around a bit tho....x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 am