Syriana
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Job/hobbies : Retail
    Registration date : 2012-06-19

New here

Post  Syriana on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello to all. I have been researching heavily over the past week about spirit keeping. I came across this forum and I went with my instincts and chose to sign up. I have stumbled across many and waited for the right one. I have always been curious about the supernatural. I have had many experiences in my lifetime that I cannot explain and have been told I have "a gift". I have seen things,heard disembodied voices as if a real human were standing right next to me talking into my ear,I often have lucid dreams and communicate with my deceased loved ones-friends and family alike-in my dreams. When I mediate I can hear many voices all at once as if they were fighting to get my attention.

I would love to stop pushing it aside and start learning how to turn it on and off and teach myself how to get better at it. When I do have experiences they come on full force and sometimes scare me,but mostly I stifle it to live a normal life. I feel like I was given these abilities for a reason,so I should seek others for advice-hence me being here.

I have been having a "gut sensation" very recently about spirit keeping. I always do lots of research before I dive into any whim I may have. I just have a "pull" so to speak...I cannot figure out which spirit is trying to get my attention but I have had some extreme happy moods the past few days...I mean I have felt literally blissful and nothing has happened to cause it. So happy it made me say to myself "whoa,this is great". I have been mediating and trying to communicate and even had a dream,but the spirit I saw has been with me for most of my life and he was pushing away a spirit that he didn't want around. I cannot gather what he is up to. I may sound a wee bit crazy to people who have zero experience with this,but to me this is all normal. What spirit wants to be with me??? I am still trying to get the answer.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: New here

Post  Violet on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi Syriana and welcome,

but the spirit I saw has been with me for most of my life and he was pushing away a spirit that he didn't want around. I cannot gather what he is up to
    I think this is probably your spirit guide keeping unwelcome entities away.

I would love to stop pushing it aside and start learning how to turn it on and off and teach myself how to get better at it. When I do have experiences they come on full force and sometimes scare me,but mostly I stifle it to live a normal life. I feel like I was given these abilities for a reason,so I should seek others for advice-hence me being here.
    I'd highly recommend joining a spiritual development group if you can find one near where you live, (rather than an online one)with a properly run group they will teach you all you need to know they are usually run by very experienced mediums who really know their stuff, but do take care when choosing the group not all are good and some may charge extortionate amounts of money.

Often Spiritualist Churches will know of reputable mediums who may also run groups, looj forward to chatting more i'm in on a flying visit just now but I should be back later tonight. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post  angelrocco on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:30 pm

i had that aswell like you said mixed voices like people fighting to get heard by you as im drifting off to sleep...i feel warmth around me and like ive picked up something thats been missing for years....i just need to get to grips with it really and know how to use it and what to do with it x
    aprilsbleedingheart
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-08-06

Post  aprilsbleedingheart on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

hi...ive just joined this site and came acrossed ur post..i have been strugglin with the same things since i was a little girl...here recently ive been over come with so much of the same things...im just now relizing that this is a gift i have and now im accepting it...its so hard to find ppl that are goin through the same thing without ppl thinking im crazy...lol i would love to talk more about the things you have gone there...maybe i wont think im online
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 am

Hi Aprilsbleedingheart, we certainly don't think you're crazy I think most of us here have had some experiences, please feel free to talk and ask questions, no need to feel alone here. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:47 am

Hello syriana and april

Spirit will communicate with those who are open to them.

This often makes understanding difficult. You need to be tuned in, but also able to blank them out.

That may sound a contradiction but it is necessary.

You must be in control of the 'communication' blank out those you do not want and 'allow' those you want.

pm me if you want more details

PPLLnL

Peter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:37 pm