A forum for seekers everywhere...


    My precious Mum

    Share

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    My precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 pm

    My precious and most loved Mum passed away on the 13th May, and although i willl miss her as her all family and friends, she is now free from all her suffering and pain, the hardest pain Mum had to endure was being without her beloved of 59 years, she was heartbroken when he passed and was lost completly on her own, she said the cancer she was fighting along with lymphadema was nothing to compare with the pain of not being able to be with her beloved.

    Mum you are with Dad now your beloved, my son , your parents and all your family again, i saw you walking hand in hand with Dad laughing as you used to like a couple of teenagers that met for the first time. it gave me so much comfort i am so happy you have been released from your earthplane pain, grief and suffering, you deserve so much happiness and love and where you are now is your reward for being such a kind loving soul to so many including animals.

    Thankyou for being such a loving caring mum and for all the wisdom you gave to me as i was growing up for being there when i needed you and making so many sacrifices for us kids you always put our needs first and yours last, now Mum it is your turn to be spoilt and have all the love and happiness you deserve, i told you Dad had something big planned for you didnt i??? and you are going to look so beautiful on the day, as you always did and still do, your old over coat is gone now and the new you can enjoy being in the most beautiful, happy,loving, warm, carefree place in the spirit world i know you will find it everything i told you it would be and more, thankyou for that big blue flash the other night i knew it was you and for showing me you and dad are happy together my tears were of joy not sadness i cry because i miss you but i am so happy you were released from what didnt give you the quality of life and without that we dont have a life.

    I was so glad i was able to talk to you the night before you passed in hospital, i was able to tell you once more just how much i love you and how precious you are to me and will always be, i had tears and a feeling of sadness after i had spoken to you i believe i was grieving before you left as i knew you werent going to be with us much longer, and when i received the phone call from my brother at 5.30 in the morning telling me you had gone quietly in your sleep bless your heart i understood why i felt so sad and had tears the day before you would have know i came to say goodbye to you in the hospital and placed many kisses on your forehead and cheek as i always did, and stroked your hair you looked so peaceful mum and i was so relieved to know you did go quietly in your sleep i prayed to our Father and asked that for you, as you have been through so much with your illness and i give thanks to him for answering my prayers i was told you would go in your sleep ahead of time, i remember you asking me i dont fear leaving because i know what i have to look forward to, i told you Mum you will go quietly in your sleep and you just smiled and said thats nice dear thankyou.:)

    I know i still have you all to talk to and i know you are always with me all of you and i am so blessed to be able to feel your presence and love around me give Dad my love and a big kiss and hug from me and to my beautiful son a great big Mum hug and kiss from me and tell him i wont be able to stop hugging and kissing him when i see him:) i am looking forward to the day it is my time to pass and come home to you all, from my heart to you i say Godbless and Godspeed enjoy your time and happiness with Dad and all your family and friends in the most beautiful of all places we are blessed to be in when we leave this earthplane the spirit world, you are so deserving of Gods reward he gives to us for being a loving kind soul on the earthplane you had a beautiful soul Mum God knew it was time for you to come home to be with your beloved again. Our Heavenly Father brings us back to love as love never seperates us from our loved ones. I love you Mum
    avatar
    gilly
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Age : 69
    Location : South West UK
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  gilly on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 pm

    I am overwhelmed--with empathy for your grief--but also for your 'JOY' of knowing!

    PPLLnL

    Peter

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    My precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 am

    gilly wrote:I am overwhelmed--with empathy for your grief--but also for your 'JOY' of knowing!

    PPLLnL

    Peter



    Hi Peter

    Thankyou it is lovely to know where our loved ones are, safe happy and well again living on waiting for us to join them once again, i feel very blessed to be able to have used my gifts to help my mum and dad when they were coping with illness bless their hearts they both endured so much, but thank God they had an incrediable journey and life together as soul mates,and had experienced the quality of life before they left us, living through the war years in the 40's, then starting a new life here in Australia with us kids, being able to travel and see beautiful places of Australia in their camper van, meet new friends have lots of laughter in their lives they both had an amazing sense of humour that they said kept them going through the bad times which they always got through they both worked very hard for what they had, and we were blessed to have such great parents to love us and care for us in the way the did, they did the best they could for us and not one can do more than that, we have lovely memories to cherish and keep in our hearts of all the things we did together as a family.. Godbless.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 am

    GuidingLight.
    My dear friend,I am so sorry for your loss.
    The loss of a mother is the worse loss of all.
    The loss of a father is the same.
    The loss of our parents who give up their freedom to nourish us, is heartbreaking.
    My thoughts go out to you.

    :hugz:
    Joanie xxx

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    My Precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 am

    Joanie wrote:GuidingLight.
    My dear friend,I am so sorry for your loss.
    The loss of a mother is the worse loss of all.
    The loss of a father is the same.
    The loss of our parents who give up their freedom to nourish us, is heartbreaking.
    My thoughts go out to you.


    Joanie xxx

    Hi Joanie

    Thankyou for those lovely words, it is sad i wont have her with me in the physical world, but i am happy she is released from all her earth plane pain and suffering, Mum and Dad are together now and with all their loved ones and friends,she couldnt wait to be with him thats all she ever talked about i want to be with Dad. I went to ring mum the other day to tell her something and i just forgot she wasnt with me anymore we always used to ring each other up on a regular basis to chat and to arrange my visits to her it seemed so strange but i still told her my news anyway :) they listen to us when we send them thoughts of love or talk to them out loud either way they hear us.

    Mum was a beautiful soul and an increditable strong person Leo:) she and dad did share some wonderful experiences together having the quality of life to the fullest until that was taken away from them, so i am very happy that they had those good times together travelling around everywhere, meeting nice new friends having lots of laughter and really enjoying life:)

    Take care Joanie xxx
    avatar
    Native spirit
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 725
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  Native spirit on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:47 am

    GuidingLight,

    Sorry for your loss, at least you know she is safely back home with your dad,

    Namaste
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 pm

    guidinglight wrote:
    Joanie wrote:GuidingLight.
    My dear friend,I am so sorry for your loss.
    The loss of a mother is the worse loss of all.
    The loss of a father is the same.
    The loss of our parents who give up their freedom to nourish us, is heartbreaking.
    My thoughts go out to you.


    Joanie xxx

    Hi Joanie

    Thankyou for those lovely words, it is sad i wont have her with me in the physical world, but i am happy she is released from all her earth plane pain and suffering, Mum and Dad are together now and with all their loved ones and friends,she couldnt wait to be with him thats all she ever talked about i want to be with Dad. I went to ring mum the other day to tell her something and i just forgot she wasnt with me anymore we always used to ring each other up on a regular basis to chat and to arrange my visits to her it seemed so strange but i still told her my news anyway :) they listen to us when we send them thoughts of love or talk to them out loud either way they hear us.

    Mum was a beautiful soul and an increditable strong person Leo:) she and dad did share some wonderful experiences together having the quality of life to the fullest until that was taken away from them, so i am very happy that they had those good times together travelling around everywhere, meeting nice new friends having lots of laughter and really enjoying life:)

    Take care Joanie xxx

    Leo is my son too.
    Always very strong in his convictions.
    Always very kind.
    You take care now,Guidinglight.
    :hugz:
    Joanie xx
    avatar
    Fergie
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-05-10

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  Fergie on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:46 pm

    so sad that your mum had to go home but so happy that she is with her family in heaven. You know she is still with you and will always be with you until your time to meet up again. Take care be strong and remember all the happy times. Live life to the full in memory of your dear mum and all your family in heaven.

    Liz xxx

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    My precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 pm

    Fergie wrote:so sad that your mum had to go home but so happy that she is with her family in heaven. You know she is still with you and will always be with you until your time to meet up again. Take care be strong and remember all the happy times. Live life to the full in memory of your dear mum and all your family in heaven.

    Liz xxx

    Hi Liz:)

    for your kind words i have wonderful support around me my family,friends, 5 grown grandchildren, and i had a lovely hug from my first great grandson who is nearly two he gave me the most beautiful hug like he knew it was nice that Mum saw him before she passed i have another one great grand daughter on the way that she will know about too i am blessed to have all my loved ones in spirit around me with their love.

    Godbless you.xx

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    My precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 pm

    Native spirit wrote: GuidingLight,

    Sorry for your loss, at least you know she is safely back home with your dad,

    Namaste

    Hi and It does bring me alot of comfort just knowing Mum is with Dad again and free from her suffering it was so hard to see her in the end as she was , but i was blessed to have lots of quality time with her to give her lots of hugs, kisses, hold her hand and tell her how much i love her and have appreciated all the things she has done for me and for being blessed to have such a wonderful Mum, i was also blessed to be able to tell Mum all about the spirit world and give her lovely messages from Dad to her which she looked forward to, towards the end she told me she was seeing Dad alot so i knew it wouldnt be long for her passing bless her heart.

    Take care and Godblessxx

    Godbless you.xx
    avatar
    SeaCharms
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Age : 47
    Location : On a ship bound for England (Not Really!)
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  SeaCharms on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 pm

    I'm new here but I just thought I'd say that I'm sorry to hear about your mum. May she rest in peace in beautiful sleep with your father and until the time comes when you meet again...


    God Bless
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  Violet on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm

    Guidinglight so sorry for the loss of your mum, my thoughts are with you and your family :hugz:



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 am

    Violet wrote:Guidinglight so sorry for the loss of your mum, my thoughts are with you and your family

    Hi Violet:)

    for your thoughts for myself and family it is appreciated Godbless you.xx

    guidinglight
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Age : 70
    Location : Mandurah W.A.
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  guidinglight on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 am

    SeaCharms wrote:I'm new here but I just thought I'd say that I'm sorry to hear about your mum. May she rest in peace in beautiful sleep with your father and until the time comes when you meet again...


    God Bless

    SeaCharms yes i am looking forward to seeing all my loved ones again:) I hope you enjoy this forum lovely people here who are only too willing to offer good advice, comfort,love, wisdom and reasurrance. Godbless you.

    Sponsored content

    Re: My precious Mum

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:27 pm