Sorry not nice post but i really need helpxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Sorry not nice post but i really need helpxxx

Post  PEACE on Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 am

Hi im sorry but i really need advice, since starting my psychic development more intensly ive started astral travelling in my sleep i want to tell you what happened,last year i found myself in a room with a blond man wearing a white suit sitting in a leather chair ok right until i saw his red eyes as i did this he said "now you scream" and i felt myself falling back and woke up not nice anyway all goes quiet until this week when i dream im walking around a corner near my flat and i see something on the floor i look closer and see that they are cat heads ugh i look up and theres this large man holding th body of a cat and eating it he just laughs and i hear in my head cats are the guardians of the underworld and i ran.Next im looking at a stall of jewellery and someone grabs my arm which i felt and said "hes here" i turned around and i can only describe it as the body of a human but the face was the fuzz you get on the telly only in the middle was a pair of red eyes he lunged at me and i woke up.Last night i was approaching an american style beach house and i opened the door and thought id take a picture to see if i could catch any orbs,a woman startled me she was pretty and wearing a white victorian dress she said something to me again a man appeared and lunged at me that was it up and crying my question is can you travel to lower levels cause i dont like it,how can i stop it and is it that things are attracted to me now that im raising my vibrations?please help sorry for the long postxx my circle leader said i soul calon arch angel micheal which i somtimes forget to do when im tierd sim wide open when i sleep but i surea hell call on hm when im awakeafter it along withthe lords prayerxx
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: Sorry not nice post but i really need helpxxx

Post  shayn on Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 am

hi Peace

((hugs)), i'm not expert, so take only what makes sense to you.
    yes, i believe you can travel low just as you can travel high.
    protection comes to mind, maybe you need to make more protections, maybe stronger protections, i don't know what kind of protections you use but maybe they just do not do the job. for myself i believe that if you truly believe you are safe, then you are safe.. so i would say,, check yourself, your heart-thoughts, and close the doors on any fear and evil issues/thoughts.
    how about you choose your destination, a high destination and not something random.
    and now to the part of a bit psychology.. take a good look at your life and the people in your life now and in the past and try to see who is this red eyes person is... he can be a real person/spirit or someone that was used to scare you as a child. astral- realities are sometimes form from our imagination and are result of our creation.

shayn
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 685
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit on Thu May 24, 2012 11:11 am

Hi peace you need to use protection thats the first thing, with the man with the red eyes i would say. you are trying to run away from something not face it, but as he never catches you. you are protected by your guardian angel, i feel this is something there is a decision that needs to be made here. something that you are putting off you dont want to face it.

i would advise you to use protection this is easily done. just visulise yourself in a sphere of pure bright white light, seal the edges so nothing can penetrate your space, and as you say its astral travelling stop doing it for a while.

Namaste

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Thu May 24, 2012 2:19 pm

thanks everyone i will use more protection as i get a bit slack at it thanksxxxx
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn on Thu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Astral shielding should be as normal to a traveler as buckling up when you get in a car, or for that matter opening your eyes in the morning. Your experiences are why. In my most estrogen-high times during my life (puberty, pregnancies, nursing the babies, and the time of my cervical cancer), my astral awareness was also rich, lucid, and sometimes hard to live with. It resulted in seeing apparitions, communicating with them, lucid dreaming, astral traveling, and years of having to learn how to protect myself in the astral. I probably came "close" to getting it "right" near the end, just before my hysterectomy. I started teaching in the astral - defense, astral mapping, communication, and how to find sources to recharge yourself. Sometimes I would do this in my sleep for nights in a row, and would be left wondering why. Now I know why. The Greater Powers That Be knew that my "psychic time" was coming to and end, long before I ever figured it out.

Find a source of safety, in yourself - a memory, a place, a face, a smell - anything. Do this right before you meditate or go to sleep. Focus on that until you feel the switch inside yourself, you'll know it because fear will go away and you will feel protected, safe, at peace, and strong. See yourself feeding off of the Earths pulsating lines of energy - they are everywhere, Earth ley lines are as many as the lines that cover the skin of a cantaloupe. If you want, dowse for them. Find geographic places that will feed you. Visit them often.

See your self connected to that source, and in your hands is a ball of blue, white Light. As you focus on that and feed on it, and find yourself feeling safe, the ball becomes larger, until you are inside of it. Its under your feet, above your head, yards beyond your physical body. It doesn't harm you or anyone else, it becomes another part of the ley line, connected and fed in every way. You will notice that when you are part of this Light, it will attract other sources of energy. You will see and discern (notice the difference) in those other sources of energy, because all Energy that is from the Highest Source feeds. You will see beings that drain energy, you will see them coming long before they can drain you because you can recognize them. You will feel a twinge in your solar plexus, your crown, your third eye, all these chakras are part of your natural warning system - not just your solar plexus. THIS is when you need to shield yourself. You need to be able to do it instantly, faster than turning on a light. The more you do it, the easier it becomes, and soon you Live in this Light and Protection in all hours of the day and night, at home, at work, at a store, where ever you physically or astrally go.

Most of the time, shielding and the projection of the Light from within you, is enough to deter dark energies - because they can't stand in the presence of it. Sometimes, you need defense. In your mind you will find something you are familiar with, or feel a familiar pull to use, as a weapon. It could be a sword, stick, or anything you wield in your hand. It can even be your arm/hand. If you choose a gun, remember the weapon is the item hurled at your attacker - it is the bullet - not the gun/rifle its fired from. I don't recommend guns or even rocks, because the energy you hurl at something has to be released from you, controlled and protected by you at all times, or it will be used against you. I always saw myself wielding a one-handed broad sword. Whatever it is, you will find that when you astral travel, you will practice using it. Ask to do this, in prayer or meditation.

I also recommend keeping a written log of your astral travels, dreams, meditations, prayers, visions - anything. You can see a pattern of your strengths, weaknesses, and personal Spiritual growth.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye on Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi Peace,

When you travel to the astral plane - which is a part of the spirit world - you can meet many different types of spirits, as this is claimed to be the first port of call so to speak where we find ourselves when we have finally crossed over. From this level, we can progress to a higher state only when we have grown spiritually. Until that time comes Spirit side teachers have told us we are not able to ascend to a higher level, yes we can descend but we do this by choice. This also applies to the lower level of the astral world. Those souls who remain on this low level have much work to do within themselves. They live in the darkness of their own mind, usually attributed by their own thoughts and actions, but also because they can often be unaware of there being a Spirit world. The Universal Law of Attraction will ensure they do not meet people whose inner light or spirit being doesn't resonate with that of their own. Much as we do with human beings. We tend not to interact with people who's energy vibration happen to cause us to experience a lack of disharmony, we pull back, Spirit beings are no different.

If you are happy with saying the Lord's Prayer and asking for Arch Angel Michael as forms of protection then perhaps you should continue doing this. However, be aware they nor anyone else can protect you from your own actions, this is your responsibility. They can not do for you what you do not for yourself. Care has to be taken when astral travelling, it's an activity I wouldn't recommend it to any one. But as you say you have started doing this in your sleep. We create our own reality, therefore, I will suggest your thoughts and actions in general both before and afterwards are the kind that raise your energy, those that spiritualise you rather than thoughts that may contain any sign of fear, worry or anxiety. For if they do they will attract spirits of like mind, whether here or in the next world.

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Fri May 25, 2012 7:23 am

Wow thanks you guys the advice is excellent,i did ask for angels to protect me and also put a bubble of light around me and my loved ones and the difference is amazing i dont remember dreaming and we all slept in.I have thought about why this has happened and i live in a flat with my teenage boys and husband and latley there has been lots of arguments and shouting from the three of them which i find gets to me a lot and i always try to sort it out you know calm things down so i have been carrying that aroundxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 am

I've read of many people seeing these people with red glowing eyes, is there any explanation for it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

skye

Female

Post  skye on Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 am

Violet wrote:I've read of many people seeing these people with red glowing eyes, is there any explanation for it?

I wonder if it's something related to Pan the Greek God? I don't know if this true, but I'm led to believe that some people who practice Wicca use Pan for either good or evil.

I remember waking up one night and seeing 2 red lights, and on another night I saw 2 blue lights close to the ceiling. The distance between each light temporarily made me think that maybe they were the eyes of a person. Then my own sense of reason and logic kicked in. I took them to be spiritual activity and said hello, within a few seconds they had disappeared and I turned over and went back to sleep.

Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat May 26, 2012 12:38 am

Thanks Skye, i've never seen anything like the red eyes, but I have seen coloured lights many times, those lights are always beautiful the colours (and their intensity) are out of this world, they never worry or bother me.

skye

Female

Post  skye on Sat May 26, 2012 12:45 am

Violet wrote:Thanks Skye, i've never seen anything like the red eyes, but I have seen coloured lights many times, those lights are always beautiful the colours (and their intensity) are out of this world, they never worry or bother me.

I agree their colours are beautiful and there is no cause for concern. But I suspect if people saw them for the first time or didn't understand what they were, their imagination will run riot and they may jump to conclusions and see it as something 'bad' which is so often the case.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 am

Yes thinking about it I see how it could be unnerving for some,strange lights appearing seemingly out of nowhere, I was quite mesmerised by them when I first saw them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 am