Channelling

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Channelling

Post  Violet on Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 am

A few years ago people would regularly post messages from spirits/higher beings on forums, i'm sure it was known as channelling it's rare you see it around these days, are people still doing this. I don't mean bringing loved ones through, just messages for all.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 685
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Re: Channelling

Post  Native spirit on Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 am

Hi violet,

Yes it does still happen not as often, but it still does one site that i used to go on there were always messages on there, but then the sceptics started dissing everything that was said, it spoilt the whole thing. for the ppl who could take the messages, ppl can be cruel and very scathing in their replys,

it hasnt happened to me , they would get more than they bargained for if it had, but it does happen, to get messages put onto sites requires the mods and admin to stop the vicious lies and replys, that are waiting on the topics.

not on here i may add, but i have left sites because of the venom that comes out of some ppl mouths, the spiritual sites are there for spiritualy minded ppl to share their experiences etc.

Namaste
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Yeah, i've seen a lot less of it around lately, there was a time you would see it everywhere, it's always the minority who spoil it for the rest.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 pm