PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello!

tigerthescorpion
    Just joined
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-05-12

Hello!

Post  tigerthescorpion on Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 am

I just registered to this forum. My name is Kacey (I'm a male). My sun sign is Scorpio and my spirit animal is the Bengal Tiger. I am first and foremost a spiritual seeker- I don't have one religion that I adhere to, but I have lots of convictions and beliefs that come from Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, etc. sources. If I had to label myself, I'd say I am a "syncretist." I am interested in the occult, the esoteric, the "paranormal"... anything that is spiritual.

Some of my interests include (briefly!): guardian angels, empathy & intuition, healing, tantra, prayer, meditation, visualization, totem medicine & shamanic journeying, spirit guides, astrology, tarot, palmistry, affirmations, Atlantis, the Akashic records, the seven rays, and Jesus Christ (Biblical, historical, esoteric, Gnostic, and mystic).

I initially came to this forum to ask a question about astrology, but I see there is lots more to discover here. I'm glad I found this forum. :astar:
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hello!

Post  Violet on Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi Kacey, great to have another Scorpion on board! You have a lot of interests there and hope you find things of interest here, look forward to getting to know you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:06 pm