PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hi, I am Haikal.

haikal
    Just joined
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-05-07

Hi, I am Haikal.

Post  haikal on Mon May 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi All,

My name is Haikal. I am currently universal energy(with love) practitioner since 2010. I just found this website, i think its a good place to share experience.

Universal energy with love is not so common compared to the other spiritual healing method, but the most practical i've seen so far. Previously i was mind power and usui reiki practitioner before i met this universal energy.

By attuning yourself to universal energy with love, you will receive the same energy power as kurama reiki & kundalini reiki (master level).

Its free, i remember, grandmaster always said, this energy is not for sale, so he dont want to put any value to give attunement, and the students are not allow to put value to sell it. This is always a gift.

Lets help the nation to receive the universal energy with love.
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hi, I am Haikal.

Post  Violet on Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Haikal and welcome, what you do sounds interesting, I look forward to learning more.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:45 pm