A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Heye

    Share
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

    Hi all, im eyeopen, and im from the UK, not sure where most of you are yet, lol.

    I have been on a long and hard spiritual journey for about 3 years nearly. Have had ups and down, but I've still got far to go.

    I do need help and guidance, but sometimes its hard to find good guidance and good advice.

    I am trying to change my ways, I lie to myself saying I have but I havnt, I believe I have suffered a fair bit this life, most probably due to bad karma from past lives.

    I am trying to walk along the rite path for me now, wich I feel has been calling out to me for some time. I did really well with meditation when I first started out then went threw the worst time of my life and I've recently started gettign back into it, but know where a sgood or as confident or successful as before, hopefully that will change.

    Thats it really, want to know more then ask, lol.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Heye

    Post  Violet on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

    I am trying to walk along the rite path for me now, wich I feel has been calling out to me for some time. I did really well with meditation when I first started out then went threw the worst time of my life and I've recently started gettign back into it, but know where a sgood or as confident or successful as before, hopefully that will change.



    Good on you for doing what is right for you, i'd keep at it with meditation it will get easier, hopefully you'll find something of use to you within this forum.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    mia
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Age : 67
    Location : Suffolk, England
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

    Re: Heye

    Post  mia on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm

    Hello eyeopen and :welcome: :si:

    I am in north Suffolk, whereabouts are you?
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 pm

    Hi and thanks. If my imagination was good id have these butterflies with me as I walk around day to day, lol.

    I am confused regards to my spiritual journey, I feel spiritually as though I was a small tree growing tall fast and sharp, then all of a sudden my top got cut off, then my roots widdened and I started growing bigger, wider and stronger, bit by bit. But not as sharp as before.
    avatar
    iScorpio
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Location : Nevada, USA
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

    Welcome

    Post  iScorpio on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:42 am

    Welcome:)
    Much light and love xx
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm

    Hi, thanks.
    avatar
    shayn
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Age : 47
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

    Re: Heye

    Post  shayn on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 pm

    :welcome: :si: eyeopen...


    enjoy it here with us.. :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:


    shayn
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm

    Hi and thanks for the welcomes.

    Mia, sorry, I realised I missed out in my reply but didnt have a edit, so I left it, lol. I am in south east, near london.
    avatar
    Auras123
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Age : 28
    Location : Wales
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

    Re: Heye

    Post  Auras123 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 am

    Im In The West xx Wales xx Lol :) Me and Eyeopen have already met xx but...
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

    Thanks, hun. x
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:04 pm

    Bump, sum one wanted to c my sig this first page I got, so bump

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heye

    Post  Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 pm

    Hi Eyeopen...Welcome to the forum!
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 pm

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:Hi Eyeopen...Welcome to the forum!
    Thanks Hun, x

    :kiss: 

    Was weird reading that again, was so much different then.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heye

    Post  Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:16 pm

    I know remember we did this to mine...lol

    it can open up a whole new discussion.....everyone should do this!!
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 pm

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know remember we did this to mine...lol

    it can open up a whole new discussion.....everyone should do this!!
    Lol, its funny soon as I replied I was a bit worried what i might of written as to not look bad, but at the same time its shows my real journey threw this site.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heye

    Post  Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:56 pm

    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know remember we did this to mine...lol

    it can open up a whole new discussion.....everyone should do this!!
    Lol, its funny soon as I replied I was a bit worried what i might of written as to not look bad, but at the same time its shows my real journey threw this site.
    you have grown much!

    to me anyway
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:35 pm

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know remember we did this to mine...lol

    it can open up a whole new discussion.....everyone should do this!!
    Lol, its funny soon as I replied I was a bit worried what i might of written as to not look bad, but at the same time its shows my real journey threw this site.
    you have grown much!

    to me anyway
    Thanks, My sister and brother inlaw said the same, that feels good.

    Got alot going on though and its keeping me down, I have changed alot but still not sure about myself. I realised things changed depending on mood, vibrations, energy, I can no longer heal like I use to.

    Sometimes I cant tell the differenc between the things that lower my vibrations or that which I need to learn from.

    :hugz:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heye

    Post  Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 am

    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know remember we did this to mine...lol

    it can open up a whole new discussion.....everyone should do this!!
    Lol, its funny soon as I replied I was a bit worried what i might of written as to not look bad, but at the same time its shows my real journey threw this site.
    you have grown much!

    to me anyway
    Thanks, My sister and brother inlaw said the same, that feels good.

    Got alot going on though and its keeping me down, I have changed alot but still not sure about myself. I realised things changed depending on mood, vibrations, energy, I can no longer heal like I use to.

    Sometimes I cant tell the differenc between the things that lower my vibrations or that which I need to learn from.

    :hugz:
    When vibrations are lowered you feel withdrawal...or non interest...no emotion

    When vibrations are raised...you feel intense connections....and a flooding of emotions..especially tears

    Tears are a sign.....that can fall like ink drops onto paper....creating your story
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Heye

    Post  eyeopen on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know remember we did this to mine...lol

    it can open up a whole new discussion.....everyone should do this!!
    Lol, its funny soon as I replied I was a bit worried what i might of written as to not look bad, but at the same time its shows my real journey threw this site.
    you have grown much!

    to me anyway
    Thanks, My sister and brother inlaw said the same, that feels good.

    Got alot going on though and its keeping me down, I have changed alot but still not sure about myself. I realised things changed depending on mood, vibrations, energy, I can no longer heal like I use to.

    Sometimes I cant tell the differenc between the things that lower my vibrations or that which I need to learn from.

    :hugz:
    When vibrations are lowered you feel withdrawal...or non interest...no emotion

    When vibrations are raised...you feel intense connections....and a flooding of emotions..especially tears

    Tears are a sign.....that can fall like ink drops onto paper....creating your story
    I cant cry I would love to, lol, its hard.

    I can do what i want to keep my bibrations high but it seems like the universe doesnt wish for me to keep them up as one thing or another soem one or soemthing puts me down or make me feel like rubbish etc and make my vibrations low again.

    I feel when Im ok I feel alot of energy go threw me, sometimes I duno what my guides actually want me to do.

    Sometimes I feel as though Im attacked by the universe, all this after coming threw alot and getting back some confidence, becoming good etc.

    I have thoughts runnign threw my head duno where they come from, feels like one has not much control left now.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Heye

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:24 am