PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hewwo :3

TheWanderer
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-02-18

Hewwo :3

Post  TheWanderer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 am

Hello everyone~

My name is Vivian, and if you prefer nicknames then you guys can call me Vivi or V-bug. Both of which are nicknames given to me by my boyfriend of 8 years whom I love very much :3 As a person I'm pretty laid back, going with the flow whenever possible. I live in a forested area (aka in the middle of the woods) and I spend a lot of time sketching the wildlife. I believe mainly in nature spirits and energy movements, and I often look to the animals around me for guidance. The forest will tell you a lot if you're willing to listen.

Anyway, I'm always open to new beliefs and always searching for answers to life's questions. That's why I'm here :D
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hewwo :3

Post  Violet on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 am

Hi The Wanderer is your avatar one of your drawings? It's really good! I'd love to live in a forest too.

I hope you enjoy the forum, look forward to seeing you around

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    TheWanderer
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-02-18

Post  TheWanderer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Violet :D

My avatar isn't my drawing (my scanner is terrible so I don't upload my pictures >.<) but I did base another drawing off of it. Living in the forest is nice, except for the crickets at night. We live by a pond so there are crickets and frogs and for a light sleeper like myself...The forest gave me insomnia XD

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 am

TheWanderer wrote: Living in the forest is nice, except for the crickets at night. We live by a pond so there are crickets and frogs and for a light sleeper like myself...The forest gave me insomnia XD

Sounds idyllic! That's the kind of place I'd like to live. Middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees, near water.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:37 pm