1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Visitations

Post  1antique on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:46 pm

I seem to be a magnet for those who are lost and unable to find their way home...including animals. I regularly have lost spirits of all kinds visit, asking for my help. This week has been no different. The night that the Air France plane disappeared (now, it seems, without a trace...the debris found did not belong to it), I was visited by two spirits, one of whom looked perfectly normal, and the other who had facial damage...both wanting to know what had happened to them. At the time all I could do was to let them know that they had died and help them find their way. It was not until the next morning that I read of the plane disappearing.

I love to be able to help in this manner, but....how do they know to come to me?
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24347
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Visitations

Post  Violet on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

It's something you emanate from within, sound corny? well it isn't spirit know who is good and who isn't, a lot refer to it as a beacon which shines out, they can home right in on it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:17 am