name meaning helpxxxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

name meaning helpxxxxx

Post  PEACE on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi everyone i would like to ask for help with something.Im only begining my development but have met my guide only once though,i have also been given an animal guide in a dream it was a wolf cub i didnt get a name at the time but the word renegade was shown to me a couple of times and i said thats his nameI have looked it up and the english meaning is not complementary please could anyone help with this as i asked on another website and was told to go to the sweatlodge and ask the grandfathers and grandmothers but i live in England and as much as i would love to it dosent happen here any infomation would be great my guides are native american and i wondered if it means different to themxxxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: name meaning helpxxxxx

Post  Violet on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

and was told to go to the sweatlodge and ask the grandfathers and grandmothers but i live in England and as much as i would love to it dosent happen here

Hi Peace I believe they were referring to meditation, visualise going to the sweatlodge within the meditation, see what unfolds

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:46 pm