PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

There was a time, not too long ago

TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

There was a time, not too long ago

Post  TheShark on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 am

Almost 2 years ago I used to eat souls. I was just comming into myself and the beast within was in control. I spit it out, mind you, it was hard to digest unless it was a really bad person. I've learned the wronging of my ways and now I strive to live by the higher laws.

I have no "higher self" if I did at one time it was so long ago I forgot, I am fully intuned with all aspects of "I".

Today at work I was slightly thrown back to hear of a co-worker whom I imparted a small ammount(to me) of spiritual truths to refer to me as a shaman. I don't know if this is true and truly I care not, but it was an honor to have him refer to me as thus.

My goals in this incarnation be for my next life to be a sun. I had a viewing of becomming a cosmic entity about a year ago and I strive to make that true.

I don't know everything, the more I learn the less I know. Kind hope I can empatt this wisdom of truths to others and learn from all of you thing small and large.

Last edited by TheShark on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : using a cell phone, spelling errors and such)
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: There was a time, not too long ago

Post  Violet on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 am

Welcome TheShark, i'll look forward to getting to know you

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Post  TheShark on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

I as well, my peace be with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:13 am