Help with this pleasexxxxxxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Help with this pleasexxxxxxxx

Post  PEACE on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 am

Hi i have been asking every night to have a connection with my guides and last night after ages of asking i had a dream where i was given a wolf cub now im nervous of some dogs and a few days ago i dreampt that there was a pit bull under the covers of my bed and he said why dont you love me and i replied because im scared of you.but this dream felt different to the last one it was amazing a beautiful little grey,silver whilte wolf and i was told its name.I remember the wolf cub but for the life of me i cant see who gave it to me.I wont use names as i have been told that they cary power,but i have native american guides and now the name of this wolf cub.Was it a new guides name or a totum animal. love and lightxxxxx
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 128
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Re: Help with this pleasexxxxxxxx

Post  Resonator on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Hiya peace - love the name, btw.

As to your last question, I don't know, I think time will tell, but I think it does seem apparent you are being offered moving into a new dimension of spirituality that includes elements of your native American heritage.

How far it will go I think is up to you - if you want the wolf cub to grow, or not.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

and a few days ago i dreampt that there was a pit bull under the covers of my bed and he said why dont you love me and i replied because im scared of you

I think the wolf cub will help heal this fear, and perhaps you will grow and learn (i've heard wolf is a 'teacher' totem) together?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi Peace

If the wolf is an animal totem then he will allow himself to be known outside of your dreams. Look for him in meditation and in those quiet moments.

If you only see him in dreams then their is another explanation.

PPLLnL

Peter

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 am

Thanks everyone great advicexxxxx

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 am

Hi wow i finished reading the replies and went to sit near the window to have a ciggey yes i know i shouldnt smoke but as i was thinking about the replies a man walking a husky dog went past,now from 5 floors up it looked like a wolf i was surprised to say the least who knows maybe......
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:22 am

Hi Peace, have you seen wolf anywhere else since these posts?

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 am

Hi yes my son was playing a computer game and called me over to look at his design of a flag and guess what it was a wolf design,also i had a bad dream and during the dream a medium was telling me that there was a lower level spirit in the room and i said its there and pointed to behind the door the medium told me it would try to whisper to us all and i got angry at that i actally fought back,something i dont usually do being a scardy cat but while i was fighting back i felt the presence of a wolf i felt kinda primal and strong and not afraid well less afraid and more able to fightxxxxxps im doing some development and i have to remember to use protection before hand something i sometimes forgetxxx
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi

I think the wolf is your totem! He is there to give you strength and protection.

May I suggest a special meditation!!!

Go into meditation--surround yourself with white light/energy!

Push the energy out with your mind/hands to form a dome--then shapen a room or space that you feel comfortable with. It can be an indoor space or an outdoor space--your choice!

Furnish your space as you want it--choose your colours exactly as you want them!

It may take several meditations to complete--you then have a space within which you are totally protected!!!

You can now invite into your space guides and helpers--also your wolf animal totem!

You now have a personal space that is a sanctuary--safe haven where you can communicate with your spirit friends--any unwelcome visitors may not enter--it is your space.

PPLLnL

Peter
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 723
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 pm

a few days ago i dreampt that there was a pit bull under
    the covers of my bed and he said why dont you love me and i replied
    because im scared of you.
    Dogs are such loyal and devoted animals when you see them in our dreams they represent the people you know who worship and adore you. Especially if the dog is loving and not a viscous one. Blessings with connecting to your guide!
    Wolf Totems

Wolves are the epitome of stamina, known to run 35 miles a day in pursuit of prey.
    They are highly misunderstood animals, who have gained the reputation of being cold
    blooded. In reality wolves are friendly and social creatures. Aggression is something
    they avoid, preferring rather to growl or create a posture to show dominance.

Even though living in close knit packs provide wolves with a strong sense of family, they
    are still able to maintain their individuality. Wolves represent the spirit of freedom, but
    they realize that having individual freedom requires having responsibilities.

Because wolf is a teacher and pathfinder, he comes when we need guidance in our lives.
    Those who have a Wolf Totem will move on to teach others about sacredness and spirituality.
    Wolf can also teach how to balance the responsibility of family needs and not to lose one's
    personal identity.

Wolf teaches us to develop strength and confidence in our decisions. He shows we
    will learn to trust our insights once we learn how to value our inner voice. This
    wisdom keeps us from inappropriate action. If wolf appears in your life examine where
    you need to develop more confidence and if you need more balance between friends,
    family, and yourself.

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 am

Hi thanks everyoen and gilly im going to do the mediation love and lightxxxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 am

Peace could you let us know how it goes (but only if you're willing to share of course.)

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 am

Hi i recently met an animal guide update he was handed to me as a pup i know that a name holds power and to tell is not good but i have recieved twice now the same name and have looked it up the name is renegade the imfomation i have found says it means deserter etc.I have native american guides and this was a wolf pup,could i have some infomation from those who know about the meaning of this name in the native american nation love and light to allxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi Peace, don't know how i've missed this

I can't help you with that but it will be interesting to find out, just a thought which has just come right this second as i'm posting but if he has been passed to you as a pup, isn't he leaving his family, could it mean deserter in that respect, in a positive/affectionate way?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 pm