Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24331
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ectoplasm

Post  Violet on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ectoplasm is a substance which is believed to emanate from a medium particularly when doing trance work (when a spirit temporarily 'steps in' or takes over a medium in order to use their physical body)it has a look of cheesecloth. In the past numerous claims and even photographs have backed this up though a lot has been said in recent years about it being fake or 'staged' and that in fact cheesecloth was used.

Physical mediumship of this kind, with the ectoplasm isn't heard of much these days though trance mediumship is very much alive and kicking.

What are your thoughts, is there such a thing as ectoplasm?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Ectoplasm

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 am

Purplemoon wrote:I totally agree Joanie that Helen was treated unfairly it would be be very upsetting for her family, does her Grandson have any psychic abilities at all ? How i came across Helen Duncan was i read a book by Doris Stokes another well known psychic , who had been to a sitting with Helen and she was totally amazed at what she seen ,and that got me googling her .

I think the grandson named himself 'Highlander'.
    But not a 100% sure,also if he had any pyschic abilties.
    It must be a few years now since I knew him on the other site.
    Can't even remember the name of the site.
    :giggles:
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 am

Detlef wrote:Ectoplasm is the manifestation of an unthoughtful interaction between two levels of vibrations. Unthoughtful from the side of the higher vibration.
    The interaction between to levels of vibration will always be damaging to the vessel of the lower vibration, no matter how careful the procedure is handled.
    Just as an example, Carla Rueckert the channel of the Ra material or the Law of One is a very sick lady. Not sure how her state of health was, before she started to channel Ra and other aspect of the Ra group. And Ra was always very concerned of her state of health, stopped when the body became weak. But no matter what, it will take it's toll.

That's interesting,Detlef.
    Some will say it doesn't affect the physical body,but my own opinion is, it must take it's toll.

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 am

yes..the said medium has given up

Aura

Female

Post  Aura on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 pm

glad iv come back to re-read zerdins comments. a lot has fallen into place after the last few days :-) yep! ectoplasm does still manifest today! rare maybe..but still happens x

zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Aura wrote:glad iv come back to re-read zerdins comments. a lot has fallen into place after the last few days :-) yep! ectoplasm does still manifest today! rare maybe..but still happens x

It certainly does, Aura.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Just out of curiosity what happens to the ectoplasm after a sitting does it dissipate or go back to the medium?

zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Violet wrote:Just out of curiosity what happens to the ectoplasm after a sitting does it dissipate or go back to the medium?

It automatically returns to the medium and the sitters from whence it came - but mostly to the medium.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks Zerdini

iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

RE:

Post  iScorpio on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I do not know if this was ectoplasm, but I remember when me and a friend were looking for orbs (by camera, of course.) Anyways we took a photo by a streetlight and there was a green misty thing by the streetlight.. it didn't take a form, but it was misty. I have never seen anything like that before.. lol. :]
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

From what i've read in this thread I don't think it is ectoplasm, I think mists are a different thing altogether and i've seen them too.

iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Re:

Post  iScorpio on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

Violet wrote:From what i've read in this thread I don't think it is ectoplasm, I think mists are a different thing altogether and i've seen them too.

You're probably right. It was interesting though. Never seen anything like it before..
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 am

Hello

I have to feel that the vibraitonal level of spirits might have changed so that a substance is no longer needed to show for proof of existance. I have only seen it ONCE where I would say the Medium in sitting was well "Frothing" at the mouth...at the end of the session the subsance disapated. NOW being that we are NEVER to touch someone in trance we were not able to take say a sample.

I know that to do actual trance mediumship where one lets the spirit actually eneter and use their body is extremely exhausting on all levels this I have done on a few occations and I would not recommend it on a regular sitting basis. Maybe that exotplasm is not there in communications but in a fight for the medium to come back in to full control ??? I have always wondered on that as Spirit does not have to give one the body back.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 am

That is rather frightening,Lynn
    If spirit were to hold onto a physical body.....would that be called possession?
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Joanie wrote:That is rather frightening,Lynn
    If spirit were to hold onto a physical body.....would that be called possession?

Hello

It would be a form of possession or attachement. That is why most that do trance work have someoene there as a rescue Medium for them. I have to wonder on the ecotplasm only being noted for a time in history. It its something that can be seen with the eyes and captured on film then there must be some physical form to it. Now what happens with Spirits that one can see that other's can not is that we can put out hand right through them. They are seen physcial but not physical in that full form. I have been at a loss to find any documented cases where the ectoplasm was touched as it was so stated that ye do not TOUCH the sitter.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:50 pm

That is interesting,Lynn.
    I did read once about touching the sitter.
    It can be extremely dangerous.

Something I didn't know....I always thought that the spirit covered with ectoplasm was solid.
    What you have said makes sense,if spirit,will be spirit coming through so not solid.
    Am I quoting correctly?
    Joanie
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Joanie wrote:That is interesting,Lynn.

Something I didn't know....I always thought that the spirit covered with ectoplasm was solid.
    What you have said makes sense,if spirit,will be spirit coming through so not solid.
    Am I quoting correctly?
    Joanie

Hello

Maybe it comes down to how we view SOLID as well. When we can see something but not touch something it is solid as it is there ??? Can it be solid without what is seen as having "mass" ? Its like the age old debate I have when I have a spirit come to me in such a physical form that I have to reach to touch to KNOW they are not solid.....to me they are there and real. In some level of physical being but yes not in physical mass.

When it comes to that energy that we all emit we at TIMES feel that intrusiton in our personal space we at times too feel shaken by that pressence being entered. Is that WHY the do not touch the sitter came into play or with the case of Ectoplasm was it more than that ??? If it was real on some level of being physically there would we be able to touch it and feel it or would it be physical only to SEE and not touch ??? Would it simply vanish ? like many spirits do if we reach to touch ???

Was it an entity being ? Some form of alien being visiting here ?

Lynn
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Lynn wrote:
    Joanie wrote:That is interesting,Lynn.

Am I quoting correctly?
    Joanie

Hello

Maybe it comes down to how we view SOLID as well. When we can see something but not touch something it is solid as it is there ??? Can it be solid without what is seen as having "mass" ? Its like the age old debate I have when I have a spirit come to me in such a physical form that I have to reach to touch to KNOW they are not solid.....to me they are there and real. In some level of physical being but yes not in physical mass.

When it comes to that energy that we all emit we at TIMES feel that intrusiton in our personal space we at times too feel shaken by that pressence being entered. Is that WHY the do not touch the sitter came into play or with the case of Ectoplasm was it more than that ??? If it was real on some level of being physically there would we be able to touch it and feel it or would it be physical only to SEE and not touch ??? Would it simply vanish ? like many spirits do if we reach to touch ???

Was it an entity being ? Some form of alien being visiting here ?

Lynn

I understand what you mean,Lynn.
    Like looking into a mirror,we look solid but know it is only our reflexion.
    All we touch would be glass.
    As they say,appearances can be deceptive.
    Thanks for that,Lynn.
    :asmile:
    Joanie

Aura

Female

spirit entering you is not scary

Post  Aura on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm

for me - sprirt entering me is not scary. the vibrations feel wonderful. i am fully protected with my guide behind me in the cabinet and many others im told are the team-scientists. as i fully trust my team, i allow them. i can feel each person enter and leave. though now i am going deeper so not remembering after. but it is a feeling of such immense love. physical mediumship takes years of dedicated development. my mother was one. i am still developing. i have no fear. at the moment only my guide and another sitters guide and the team and family members and trusted people allowed by the guide and very odd time a child are allowed to enter. as to ectoplasm, the gunk iv been getting seems to be changing a bit. recently it seems to be now foamy. i notice this when i come round at the end. im covered in stuff that sometimes looks like soapsuds to me. foamy. smells yuck. i go take my clothes off and quick wash put something else on and join the others in the sitting room for tea and biscuits and chat. i dont feel drained. i did 3/4months ago, but not now. though i always on the day i sit take it easy that day and start to unwind a few hours before. im careful what i eat, i eat light and no more than 2 hours before. i do this as iv learnt from experience when i ate heavy an hour before and i didnt digest and had heartburn and my guide spoke about this. and then silly me did it a second time. some people on the other side apparently didnt want to enter to speak due to the heart burn and how my throat felt as the food was burping up..lol. i did not feel good and so after the experinces twice i learnt to relax beforehand and eat light at max 2 hours before sitting. and no i feel no fear. there is nothing to be scared of. on my part i totally trust my team and sitters and i sit and give myself over willingly to them as they will take care of me with such care and love, and i am so well and completely protected, i feel safe and i give myself over to my guide completely safe in the knowledge he and the team are looking after me xx
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 am

Its more like a sticky clear substance that appears around the nostrils and mouth, especially the corners of the mouth. When I was channeling, I was constantly wiping my mouth and nose. My grandmother was a medium, probably much stronger and finely tuned than all of me, my mom, and her sisters put together. Grandma used to produce gobs of it. I remember seeing her face change shape a few times. There are old family photos of when she was about 1-2 years old, where her face is a blur. I think she was channeling even then, before she had a vocabulary.

Aura

Female

WOW !

Post  Aura on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 pm

totally amazing! just sat with kai muegge at the banyat retreat, ashford, kent, last nite saturday 21st. totally mindblowing, his control Hans asked for the curtains to the cabinet to be opened and in red light for everyone to see, he pulled ectoplasm out of his mouth bit by bit till it was a bit mass on the floor, Hans then proceeded to used the ectoplasm to form his hand which he waved at us. he then used the ectoplasm to build a massive pillar- it moved from the floor and grew upwards slowly till it got to about 4 feet tall, very thick at the base. we were all gasping. must have been 40 of us in the seance room. MIND BLOWING! spirit lights flying everywhere! raps all over the walls and the ceiling! God! i am so blessed! i went with my daughter. iv booked to go back in november and paid to sit in the 2 seances on 2 consecutive days. and hey! I SAW WITH MY 2 EYES SO MUCH PHENOMENA LAST NITE. handkerchief flying in the air! ping pong balls flying of their own accord. and yes though we started in dark THE RED LIGHT WAS PUT ON AND WE ALL SAW THE PHENOMENA. this has given me such inspiration to continue sitting in my physical development in light and love for spirit and to bring comfort. Blessings and Light! im still walking on a high! OMG! :-) :-) :-) :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aura

Female

soz- banyan retreat

Post  Aura on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 pm

sorry-spelt it wrong - its banyan retreat. Blessings. im so happy xxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

It sounds fascinating Aura i'd love to see something like that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:49 am