A forum for seekers everywhere...

demonic presence???

feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

demonic presence???

Post  feather on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 am

I have a very unsettling feeling that comes to me when I come into contact with a particular person....and even his family. This person is not in direct contact with me but is in the same work environment. It is a feeling of hate and anger and is so real and heavy that it is almost tangible. I know it is not from me, my mind is disengaged and distant and not emotionally attached...I just feel. The feeling is almost overwhelming. I know there is no reason for me to feel this way personally....and so I know that whatever it is ....it is attached to this person. When I ask my guide for help...the feeling lifts.

The family in question is very religious...Could it be a demonic presence that has attached itself to them? and what if anything can I do? The feeling is horrible!
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: demonic presence???

Post  Lynn on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 am

feather wrote:I have a very unsettling feeling that comes to me when I come into contact with a particular person....and even his family. This person is not in direct contact with me but is in the same work environment. It is a feeling of hate and anger and is so real and heavy that it is almost tangible. I know it is not from me, my mind is disengaged and distant and not emotionally attached...I just feel. The feeling is almost overwhelming. I know there is no reason for me to feel this way personally....and so I know that whatever it is ....it is attached to this person. When I ask my guide for help...the feeling lifts.

The family in question is very religious...Could it be a demonic presence that has attached itself to them? and what if anything can I do? The feeling is horrible!

Hello

Not really as help needs to be requested for it to hold the best power. At times too one's are just "sad" and not matter how much LIGHT one puts froth from self to them they stay in that place. I feel its at times a place of learning.

Keep asking one's Guides to help ye with this person....to procted ye as one might we a wolf in sheeps clothing and an energy drainner with or without knowing it. We have to remember always WE come forst and formost in the Light that is us....and it extends from us.

Lynn
    feather

Female

Post  feather on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks Lynn. I am starting to see that psychic protection really is necessary when dealing with such energies. I can see how easy it would be to be taken over if a person was not aware of what was happening....and self preservation is a must.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm

feather wrote:I have a very unsettling feeling that comes to me when I come into contact with a particular person....and even his family. This person is not in direct contact with me but is in the same work environment. It is a feeling of hate and anger and is so real and heavy that it is almost tangible. I know it is not from me, my mind is disengaged and distant and not emotionally attached...I just feel. The feeling is almost overwhelming. I know there is no reason for me to feel this way personally....and so I know that whatever it is ....it is attached to this person. When I ask my guide for help...the feeling lifts.

Hi Feather,

I say no. I have noticed a belief of demons and possession usually comes from those who have had a strict religious background, resulting in their imaginations creating all manner of different scenerios for them to react to.

No one person can attach themselves to another person in our world so why should it be a any different in the spirit realm, it doesn't make sense.

You are obviously sensitive to people's energy whereby you become aware of when your own energy doesn't resonate harmoniously with that of another. Understandably ones past experiences or thoughts and ideas of what we imagine may be occurring eventually becomes the interpretation.

I have found few people ever consider the law of attraction has anything to do with what is happening. For some strange reason they tend to believe in what Hollywood shows us, or listen to people who genuinely want to help, yet unfortunately and more often than not reiterate only what they believe or what others have told them.

This man's negative thoughts and emotions will have a direct impact on his outlook of life, which in turn affects his aura and those people who come into contact with him. At the same time the law of attraction automatically comes into operation and those of like minds, both here in the physical world and those in the spiritual world will be attracted to his vibrations.

They all see this has an ideal opportunity to express through him, their own negativity, which may be one reason why the whole family are affected by negative behaviour. Because the man's mental state is lacking of positivity they can easiliy influence his behaviour, which he in turn believes it's his own thoughts and feelings that are responsible, thus a viscious circle is created and one which is difficult to get out of.

Time and patience as well as receiving some warmth and affection may prove helpful in helping him to see a glimmer of light and feelings of hope to return for an improved future. Once he has turned the corner, the law of attraction will attract to him people of like mind once again, and the negativity of others will soon disappate as they know their influences will no longer have an effect on him.

Perhaps your guide is helping you in a similar way by giving to you their love and warmth which may account for why these intense feelings lift.
    feather

Female

Post  feather on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:20 am

Thanks Skye. I agree with what you say.

The thing is...this person is, to anyone just seeing the physical behaviour... not negative....the family are very into being do-gooders and are critical of those who swear, drink alcohol, or smoke (which pretty much is everyone here). For the man, his mood is rarely balanced...sort of slightly excited all the time and like a child that is trying to be so good so it get lots of attention. He is so draining to have relate to....and yet he appears to be so happy and carefree. I just wonder if maybe the actual state of these people is basically a lot lower and they are trying to compensate by projecting something much too high. Mostly I'd just like to say to him...Please just be yourself and stop this nonsense.'

'I do pick up on energies easily....so it's sort of that I can see beneath the mask. Normally I just feel like I want to keep well away and I do, but yesterday there was a dark energy that I couldn't get away from and I wasn't even physically interacting with the family...The feeling was matched to them in my thoughts.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi feather,

From what you are describing I have the impression this man is not happy in his skin and appears on the surface to be a people pleaser. I find many people are manipulated by family members who force their own beliefs and values on to another usually to benefit nobody but themselves. Perhaps he is having to keep up appearances for the sake of his family, or to protect himself. Unfortunately no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, only the people concerned.

I'm sure many people do have low self esteem issues due to their confidence continually being chipped away bit by bit. This can result in unnatural behaviours both emotionally and physically because maybe this man doesn't know how, or hasn't been taught, or allowed even to be himself throughout his life, therefore for him and his family the cycle continues as does the negative energy, albeit this may be unknown to any of them. I will hazard a guess and say his own parents were probably raised in a similar manner, as well as his grandparents, great grand parents and so on going further back in time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 am