Please thank them for mexxxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Please thank them for mexxxxx

Post  PEACE on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 pm

would like to ask if anyone can contact my sons guides and angels on my behalf,as yesturday he was knocked down by a car after stepping out onto the road.He, thank the lord has only bruising and a fair few bumps on his head but is home now and resting.The car was in a right state i mean a massive dent in the front but he came off better than it did! the woman who was driving was actually obeying the speed laws as there was no skid marks and the police say that my son Jordan actually stopped the car with his body on inpact and that its a miricle hes in one piece.I belive somthing protected him and still is as he cannot remember anything and i would like to send God, heaven and its angels as well as his guides my love and gratitude for my sonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Re: Please thank them for mexxxxx

Post  gilly on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:29 pm

PEACE wrote:

would like to ask if anyone can contact my sons guides and angels on my behalf,as yesturday he was knocked down by a car after stepping out onto the road.He, thank the lord has only bruising and a fair few bumps on his head but is home now and resting.The car was in a right state i mean a massive dent in the front but he came off better than it did! the woman who was driving was actually obeying the speed laws as there was no skid marks and the police say that my son Jordan actually stopped the car with his body on inpact and that its a miricle hes in one piece.I belive somthing protected him and still is as he cannot remember anything and i would like to send God, heaven and its angels as well as his guides my love and gratitude for my sonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Peace

I can and will send healing to your son.

There will be a reason for his safe escape and suspect your thanks have already been received. I do not believe you need a medium to communicate with them--many of us need a medium to receive their words!

Nothing happens by chance --there will be a reason.

PPLLnL

Peter

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 am

Thank youxxxxxxxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 am

Hi Peace, so pleased your son wasn't more seriously hurt, what Peter says is correct, you can thank them yourself but please know they will already know of your gratitude, spoken aloud or not. I also believe he was spared from what you've told us, that could have been such terrible news I will also add him to my list and others I know of if you're agreeable? Make sure you look after you as well as your son, in fact i'll add you all it will have been a terrible shock to all your family, take carexxxxx

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 am

Yes thanks that is ok to add us to your list love and light to youxxxxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 am