innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Elohim

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 am

Who or what are the Elohim?

I have heard they are the 7 creator gods that do the creating that source thinks. They are the ones in the bible that are in the book of genesis that create the world in 7 days.

But is that who, or what they are? Some have said we are all Elohim. Elohim is our true nature.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Elohim

Post  Violet on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:17 am

Hi Innerlight, i've never heard that word/name before, i'll be interested to find out more though.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 am

Violet wrote:Hi Innerlight, i've never heard that word/name before, i'll be interested to find out more though.

It was something that came to me a few weeks, or months back. It was a random thought out of the blue.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 am

IF I were you i'd be even more intrigued, often it's this random stuff that means more than anything else later on. I got what I thought were 'random' bits and pieces but later on it was like ...wow!

innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 am

Violet wrote:IF I were you i'd be even more intrigued, often it's this random stuff that means more than anything else later on. I got what I thought were 'random' bits and pieces but later on it was like ...wow!

I have been intrigued and I have been searching.. The only thing is that on the internet much of your searching leads you to the same stuff just regurgitated over and over. So I am trying to find the truth in the stories I've read. I have been getting bits and pieces and they all lead around the same thing, and it has all been wow! Now I am trying to learn more.

Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:34 am

Could you keep us posted here?

innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:35 am

Violet wrote:Could you keep us posted here?

Sure will.... :bfs:
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 am

innerlight wrote:Who or what are the Elohim?

I have heard they are the 7 creator gods that do the creating that source thinks. They are the ones in the bible that are in the book of genesis that create the world in 7 days.

But is that who, or what they are? Some have said we are all Elohim. Elohim is our true nature.

I just wrote a post about the Elohim and lost it. Will try again.

Elohim the master builders, as my people called them to me, when I asked questions.
    I met a few, and they seam to choose very difficult incarnations, and as I say: because they can.
    They can not be trapped in this reality like the rest of us.
    Elohim seams to be a plural for God.
    The Elohim come directly from source and move through the levels of vibrations with ease. They don't have to create extensions like all others.
    They where called the master builder, as the creators of all that is physical.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:02 am

Detlef wrote:
    I just wrote a post about the Elohim and lost it. Will try again.

Elohim the master builders, as my people called them to me, when I asked questions.
    I met a few, and they seam to choose very difficult incarnations, and as I say: because they can.
    They can not be trapped in this reality like the rest of us.
    Elohim seams to be a plural for God.
    The Elohim come directly from source and move through the levels of vibrations with ease. They don't have to create extensions like all others.
    They where called the master builder, as the creators of all that is physical.

Hi Detlef,

Thanks for that. That is the gist of the things I have heard. Minus the taking incarnations. Most I've read is that they do not take incarnations.

Are there many Elohim? A group of them? Just one? I have heard some say they are a race of Aliens, but that does not feel right to me and I think that race, if it does exist, is just using the name Elohim.
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:13 am

innerlight wrote:

Hi Detlef,

Thanks for that. That is the gist of the things I have heard. Minus the taking incarnations. Most I've read is that they do not take incarnations.

Are there many Elohim? A group of them? Just one? I have heard some say they are a race of Aliens, but that does not feel right to me and I think that race, if it does exist, is just using the name Elohim.

It is my understanding, any entity or being can take an incarnation on this planet or any other planet.
    No there are not many, I know of 4 and met 2 in person. On of they is an alcoholic and has a drug problem.
    If you have heard of Inelia Benz, in my understanding she is one of them incarnated.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 am

Detlef wrote:

It is my understanding, any entity or being can take an incarnation on this planet or any other planet.
    No there are not many, I know of 4 and met 2 in person. On of they is an alcoholic and has a drug problem.
    If you have heard of Inelia Benz, in my understanding she is one of them incarnated.

Thank you for that, no I had not heard of Inelia Benz. I will have to check them out. An incarnated Elhoim on the planet. Seems that a lot of entities have come to visit the planet at this time. As some say there are many ascended masters on the planet at this time as well.
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:28 am

Sure this is possible.
    We need to understand, when we come into this reality, we design a life time for a particular purpose.
    We don't come to be little gods. This has been done to many times and always failed.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 am

Times certainly are changing and there are many here to help anchor in this new change.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:31 am

Innerlight did you find any more out?

innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 am

Violet wrote:Innerlight did you find any more out?

No, it seems so far all I know of them is that they are the master builders of everything we see.
    Helewisa
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Student nurse, herbs, woods, freedom
    Registration date : 2012-04-20

Elohim - Creator and Judge

Post  Helewisa on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm

From what I understand, the name "Elohim" is the Hebraic name of God.

In the Tanakh, (the Jewish Bible) Genesis one states; "In the beginning, Elohim created the heavens and the earth."

I have also learned that although this is considered a plural form of the word for God, it is used in conjunction with singular verb forms, adjectives and pronouns. So, it is considered to be plural in the sense that there is a Trinity in the One.

Whew, heavy topics, and I suppose someday we all will know!
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks for the info Helewisa

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 am