'connecting' with an animal

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'connecting' with an animal

Post  Violet on Tue May 26, 2009 12:04 am

An animal today, one i've never seen 'in the flesh' before, gazed directly into my eyes and for a split second I felt some kind of a 'connection' but I can't describe what exactly, can animal and human souls 'recognise' or see something in the other? I couldn't even describe it as love, as i've had dogs and cats gaze at me that way but this was different, or am i just going mad :huh: I found out later that this animal had been seriously hurt could it have been that?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Raven

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Re: 'connecting' with an animal

Post  Raven on Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 am

I know nothing about humans and animals connecting but I reckon it could be possible because I feel like that sometimes. Like our inner selves are connecting or we are sharing a moment of truth or something. I dunno, it's different with each creature.

It could very well have been because it was injured though, maybe putting out a distress signal.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Wed May 27, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks Raven , you get where i'm coming from, it's so hard to put into words..

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Raven

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Post  Raven on Fri May 29, 2009 2:33 am

You're welcome :asmile: and yes it can be hard to put into words. I think I was struggling with that reply just a little bit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:25 pm