Help pleasexxxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Help pleasexxxxx

Post  PEACE on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi i wonder if anyone can give me some advice after doing a chakra meditation for a few weeks i now have a daily sensation in my third eye area and seem to get goosebumps a lot also my crown chakra is on full tingling what i wanted to ask is an i awakining my third eye?another thing is when i listen to the native american music im drawn to i feel it i mean i seem to feel it strongly as its playing i know one of my guides is an native american and i wondered if anyone could tell me if this is happening thank youxxx also if i will be able to have full contact with him againxxxx
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Re: Help pleasexxxxx

Post  feather on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 am

Hi PEACE, I don't actually know all the whys and wherefores but I know that when I first started to 'hear', I used to get a feeling like a band tightening and tingling around my temples, and the goose bump thing... I guess it is what you say about the higher chakras opening.

When I listen to music..If I pay attention...I can feel the resonance in whichever chakra the music relates to....I'm sure a guide would be helping you awaken to this sort of thing. - xxx

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:16 pm