A forum for seekers everywhere...

vonsi

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

Post  vonsi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 am

hi all. i am new to this ite and to spiritualism and angels. i had never heard of AA michael untill recently.i bought a box of aoracle cards (which i find very comforting), with angels on them. i was drawn to a particular card with AA michael on it. it just seemed to make sense, and his picture looked somewhat like an image i saw during a meditation session. i also see a small dot electric blue in colour when i meditate, but it doesnt stay for long. i have asked AA michael for protection and guidance in the hope that he will speak to me, but i havn't had anything yet. Then yesterday, just before falling asleep, i had a suddenimage in my head (to the left of my vision) of a man in blue and red robes and something on his head. he had short hair, and was almost sat curled up or cross legged. he didnt say anythin just shook his head and wagged his finger from side to side. can anyone enlighten me on what this all means. am i doing something wrong? are the spirits upset with me at all? and how do i acheive clarification? confused.

von
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24256
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: newbie

Post  Violet on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:31 am

Hi Vonsi

he didnt say anythin just shook his head and wagged his finger from side to side. can anyone enlighten me on what this all means. am i doing something wrong?

It does sound as though this man is trying to convey something to you, what was on your mind when you saw the vision? Is there a situation around you you are unsure of, a decision to be made, try to think more broadly than just doing something wrong.

For instance are you planning to do something, let's use moving house as an example, in this case he may be saying no because the move wouldn't be good, another example, are you thinking of taking a loan, you see what I mean about thinking more broadly, it could be anything, which is why it's important to really think about what has been on your mind recently, just before the vision if you can remember, ask them to give you clarity.

Do let us know if you find out, but try not to worry in the meantime.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    vonsi

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

Post  vonsi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

hi and thanks for the advice. i have had many many things on my mind recently so it could be any one of a number of things. maybe i need to ask more questions or ask for a little clarification. i will certainly persevere and let you know how i get on with it.

von

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:33 am