A forum for seekers everywhere...

help needed

vonsi

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

help needed

Post  vonsi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 am

i all was wondering if someone could answer a question? do you know if it is true that the more you want a message from a loved one,the longer you have to wait.......i am still waiting.

von
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Re: help needed

Post  Topaz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 am

Yes, that can be the case. When you want something so hard, your emotions can block a loved one's message.
    Relax and stop trying, and often the message will pop through - usually when you are least expecting it xx
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 am

vonsi wrote:i all was wondering if someone could answer a question? do you know if it is true that the more you want a message from a loved one,the longer you have to wait.......i am still waiting.

von

you will find people say this very often. is it TRUE, NO! what is true that when you want something very much, you are so busy wanting that you do not notice anything else. think of it (your wanting) as a glass full with water, now can you add anything to this glass? no the water will be spilled all over- and so is the message you will receive.
    also when you want something very strongly, you kind of fix it in your mind the way you want this message to look like, be like, and if it is not coming in this shape you will not see it or accept it.
    when you letting go, you actually make room inside yourself for hearing and receiving, you make room for the water if to keep the analogy. and you are more willing to receive different kinds of messages.

but you need to accept that fact that sometimes these things take time, sometimes the length of time has nothing to do with you.

hope this helps
    S
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 am

Hmmm......... i've often wondered why some seem to wait a very long time for messages but other times they come through in days sometimes before the person is even buried..that happened to me.

You will hear that wanting it badly will make it so it takes longer, but i'm not sure, would our loved ones really keep us dangling like that, would they have done so in life?

I agree with Topaz to a point, where wanting it badly becomes the focus and you can often miss subtle messages, but I also heard (and it seems to make sense) that when you are sat in a room full of people with one medium working, the messages which come through in that situation come through for the people whose need is greatest rather than want.

However the above cannot be applied in a one to one sitting with a medium, so it is confusing, and I know it can feel a little hurtful when you so desperately want a message and it can feel like you've been abandoned a little.

Try to relax, send your loved one lots of love and ask them to please try to come through when they can then let it go a little, easier said than done I know, I hope you get your message soon.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:20 pm