PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

FaerieofYouth
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-07-30

Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

Post  FaerieofYouth on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 am

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I am 23 years of age. ^_^ I work at a grocery store company in Florida as a cashier. (I really hate it lol). I have the most adorable, 7 month old kit of a Ferret and his name is Chaos. Never a dull moment with ferrets! I love animals. I love.love.love. Music and art as well. Brian Froud, Audrey Kawasaki, Alex Grey, and Kurt Halsey are my favorites. Tinkerbell and Ariel are my favorite Disney characters. I'm pretty a much a nerd. Starbucks coffee is really amazing too! :P

Anyway...

I randomly stumbled upon this site due to the fact that I'm lost when it comes to finding my spiritual path and I'm trying to find out who I am I suppose. I really want to hopefully make new friends and meet like-minded people. I believe that I am an Indigo Child/Adult, but I wish I knew for sure. I took quite a few tests online and all of them resulted in me being Indigo. I've seen/spoken with a couple psychics, and one of them has told me that I'm very much a star child when I had no idea, hence why I tried to do some research as advised. It's funny because in first grade I was learning how to write and we had to fold a sheet of paper in half and then write a sentence on the left side and the same sentence on the right... I did everything perfectly on the right side, but on the left I wrote the entire sentence except mirror image backwards... Pretty weird, I know. I vaguely remember seeing different councelors with my mom to see if I were maybe dyslexic and had some sort of learning disability. Pretty sure I did because I was horrible at mathematics and somewhat okay in science, but not much. I always had trouble staying focused... I still do now even. I'm very much quite the day dreamer too... I'm pretty introverted and usually keep to myself. I love helping people anyway I can, but at the same time I can hardly tolerate them, especially at my job.. -_- I have only 3 very very best friends that I relate to rather well. Otherwise, it's hard for me to relate to people in general and especially when it comes to people my own age. I just want to feel like I belong somewhere and I don't know maybe finding this forum was somehow fate, I don't know. I use my Heart of Faerie tarot deck often. I do believe in God and one God, but I know other things exist as well... I don't go to church like I used to when I was smaller and I can't seem to find a church I feel at home too. I think some of the bible is a little contradictory in some aspects. So, I hope there's someone that's been struggling like myself that can maybe help me. I would be forever grateful. I'm sorry this introduction is a bit lengthy, but I figured I'd explain why I'm here anyway. :] Thank you for reading/listening. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

-Sarah
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

Post  Elfay on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello and welcome Sarah !

I too use to work for a grocery store chain here in Atlanta - worst job I ever had !! Lol

My favorite niece is named Sarah !

Enjoy the forum ! :angelx:
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 am

Hello

Welcome to SI . Young and old we are all on the same path. To find at times where we fit in and what calls to us.

If there be a site to stumble upon this be a good place to land. There is a goo group here of understanding people of all levels of spiritual developement and paths and beliefs.

Lynn
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and learn a little about you, I hope you enjoy the forum, we're

a friendly bunch here so i'm sure you'll fit right in.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    FaerieofYouth
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-07-30

Post  FaerieofYouth on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 am

Awwh thanks everyone! I feel like I fit in already! ^_^ Everyone is really friendly and that's awesome! I appreciate the warm welcomings!

Elfay, what grocery store company?! It wasn't Publix was it..? Lol I know Georgia has a few chains... I work for Publix as a cashier.. Ugh. Not a fun job, but the benefits are nice. :] As far as your favorite niece being named, Sarah, it's not a shabby name! :P We probably live up to it too since it means 'Princess' in Hebrew haha.

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi, I'm new too. Its a very friendly forum. You'll love it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:35 pm