Please helpxxxxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Please helpxxxxxx

Post  PEACE on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi ive been told that i need to calm my energies down a little and not be around manic people,but what do you do when the manic people are your two teenagers and your husband who are always fighting,i turn on my stereo and close my eyes and breathe through any anger or hurt but i cant do that all the time so is there any exercises i can do or anything at all as its like living in a war zone sometimes and if i interver i just become a target i want to do this so that i can have contact with my guides and relatives who have passed any advice would be wonderful i didnt know where to post but had a feeling that the talented mediums and sensatives on this site could help love and lightxxx

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Re: Please helpxxxxxx

Post  Kaere on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I feel for you, I really do. I've been in that position and it's not fun.

One thing that made a difference with my kids (even though they're much younger than yours) was to say that there was just not going to be any more yelling. Everyone deserves to live a life without being yelled or screamed at. *sigh* it's awful though when we tend to treat strangers with more respect and courtesy than those we're supposed to be loving towards.

PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:46 pm

PEACE wrote: Hi ive been told that i need to calm my energies down a little and not be around manic people,but what do you do when the manic people are your two teenagers and your husband who are always fighting,i turn on my stereo and close my eyes and breathe through any anger or hurt but i cant do that all the time so is there any exercises i can do or anything at all as its like living in a war zone sometimes and if i interver i just become a target i want to do this so that i can have contact with my guides and relatives who have passed any advice would be wonderful i didnt know where to post but had a feeling that the talented mediums and sensatives on this site could help love and lightxxx

Hello Peace
    YOU must above all else remain 'calm'!! You need to send out ur love to those who are getting angry! Love needs to be sent to those who are getting angry and are arguing!
    To start with there will be a very small return--but send healing and above all love and they will calm down!
    You need to talk to them--tell them shouting and arguing is no good! tell them-on no account shout or get angry!
    If you can remain calm then they will calm down!
    I will send healing to you all!
    Peace, Patience, Love, Light and eventually much Laughter dear lady!!
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Dear Peace,

is there any possibility to take some free days? To spend free time with your parents, other related persons oder with friends?

Sometimes children and husbands calm down at once, if Mom has moved out from the war zone and no one is left to be a viewer to that exhausting spectacle...

Take a break and you will see how miracles happen! Draw boundaries, Peace.

Karin
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 am

Hi Peace, I've heard that rose quartz dotted around the home can help bring calm.

Another thing which might be worth a try is going on 'strike' not necessarily with the things you need to do for the family but the nice extras things you do especially with the kids let them earn treats and such by behaving.

Another thing, walk out of the room when they start and if they try to drag you back and into arguments tell them firmly and quietly that you'll speak to them when they've calmed down and continue to walk away.

Most families with teens expeience this at some level so please don't feel you're alone.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Hello

I go in me laundry room and shut the door and just breath. The kids now call it " Mommy's Office " it gives me that one place in the WHOLE house that is truly ONLY mine. ( wish that would change ) .

Me mate is an "Ego Piggy" but not in a negative way more an annoyacne child like way. This is HOW its done and man the kids dont like that one as its TOO in your space. SO I have been trying to give them more space. I have a 12 year old OMG at times he adds to the grey hair's coming in. I have found that letting him "VENT" it off works then I simply go ok DONE and usually start to laugh. He knows WELL he is not going to win when he want's something.

Lynn

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh i love you all, your soooo wise thank you for the tips im gonna use them all love and light to you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 am

PEACE wrote: Hi ive been told that i need to calm my energies down a little and not be around manic people,but what do you do when the manic people are your two teenagers and your husband who are always fighting,i turn on my stereo and close my eyes and breathe through any anger or hurt but i cant do that all the time so is there any exercises i can do or anything at all as its like living in a war zone sometimes and if i interver i just become a target i want to do this so that i can have contact with my guides and relatives who have passed any advice would be wonderful i didnt know where to post but had a feeling that the talented mediums and sensatives on this site could help love and lightxxx
    Hi Peace,
    I feel for you my daughter has just gone through the very same thing, with her grown up and teenage kids, its not easy keeping calm when there is shouting going on the energy is too strong and negative energies around you constantly will keep your nerves in a state of stress and disharmony.
    I am afraid there will be times like these in everyones life until things calm down and are worked out so that it is fair for you to have the right to not have such negative energies disrupting the positive energies that you wish to create and have in your home and life.
    My daughter had to be strong and show whoever was disrupting her space and her calm the door, saying to them dont bring your arguements to my door, take responsability for your stuff and deal with it away from here in other words you have a home to go to dont bring your negative energy here.
    It takes alot to create a nice energy in your home she burns oils and incense keeps nice things around the home, her pets are happy and all it takes to disrupt that is a family member or another person who has negative energy coming into the home with their stuff that doesnt belong to her.
    My daughter too used to become the target of their stuff, when she tried to intervene and calm things down, now she just wont have them in the house at all if they start an arguement, the moment that happens she asks them to leave and take their stuff else where why dont you try the same with your lot, if they want to argue let them but tell them to take it somewhere else you wont ever win like my daughter, so she had to pluck up the courage to say this is my home and in my home there wont be arguements that are nothing to do with me.
    It is a fact of life we will always be in contact with negative people you cant avoid them they are every where, but you can put up a screen to protect yourself ask your angels to stand around you in times like this and seperate you from any negative energies including in your own home, dont turn up music it will only add to the stress, if you can get into your car and escape go and see a friend and go out for a coffee and get yourself away from that energy if they refuse to keep arguing in your home.
    It seems there is a clash with who is right and who is wrong with your kids and dad, who is the real stubborn one or both that go head to head and wont give in?? i see two bulls banging their heads together in disagreement.
    Until my daughters eldest had their own home she used to have to escape to my place until things calmed down, now they have thier own place she can tell them to leave but she went through hell having to try to sort out their arguements to get a little peace and she has 5 kids from 24 to 16 to bring up on her own, so you can imagine the stress she went through it wasnt easy for her but sooner or later they grab some maturity and grow up hopefully before you go nuts .
    Find yourself some quiet time or a quiet space just for yourself even if it means getting out of the house for the day, when it erupts with any arguements and shouting.
    You will be able to meditate once you learn to allow yourself to be away from that negative energy, dont even try to intervene just walk out and leave them to it, thats what my daughter used to do we used to go out for coffee and look around the shops so we could be in our own nice energy. she got used to not getting into any of their stuff, and would turn off and just leave the house.
    Is there a meditation circle you can go to that gets you away from your house? or do you have a friend or relative who has a nice quiet calm energy place where you could start up a meditation group? just an idea that way at least you could have the meditation you need to contact your guides and connect to your loved ones in spirit.
    Hope that has helped in some way good luck.xxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 pm

How are things going Peace?

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:51 pm

much better as i do all the recommended things but mostly i just breathe ,leave and let it was off mexxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 pm

That's good to hear

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content