A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Share
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  Violet on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 am

    Do you think it's possible that a spirit, once physical death has occured, can remain inside the body or refuse to leave it despite the 'silver cord' being severed, does the body have a way of forceably ejecting the spirit?



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

    PPrncpl7
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Location : North west of UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  PPrncpl7 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm

    Violet wrote:Do you think it's possible that a spirit, once physical death has occured, can remain inside the body or refuse to leave it despite the 'silver cord' being severed, does the body have a way of forceably ejecting the spirit?
    Hello Violet
    it is not the body that the spirit is stuck in--it is this physical world! Sometimes the spirit does not go to the light--I know not why but it happens often when death is sudden, violent and unexpected!
    There are "RESCUE CIRCLES" that can help these 'lost souls' find the light!
    Peter

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  mac on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:57 pm

    The body can do nothing without the animating entity which once provided the only life it ever had. There would be no mechanism or reason, then, for any such activity.

    If an animating spirit decided to remain in close contact with its now-dead body, I guess it would be free to so do. There's no compulsion to leave this physical plane even though there would no longer be any mechanism to interact with it or with the body a spirit once lived in....

    I have no doubt, though, that sometimes this can and does happen - if an experience can be thought of then someone else would already have thought of it and tried it.

    As Peter mentions, for those who are 'lost' or needing help, rescue teams are always looking out - sometimes this side of the divide (less commonly now) but mostly on the other where there is more chance of interacting with the so-called lost soul.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:32 am

    Interesting topic because I was chatting to a friend on the phone yesterday and she was telling me about a visit to a cemetry near to where she lives in Essex.
    They wandered round the old graves part of the cemetry,coming upon a children's section.
    Friend was very conscious of feeling children around her.
    The impression she received from them was the feeling of lost children,unhappy children.
    That they were hovering around their final resting place because they did not know where to go or what to do.
    She broke down in tears and had to leave the area.
    Joanie

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  mac on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 am

    Joanie wrote:Interesting topic because I was chatting to a friend on the phone yesterday and she was telling me about a visit to a cemetry near to where she lives in Essex.
    They wandered round the old graves part of the cemetry,coming upon a children's section.
    Friend was very conscious of feeling children around her.
    The impression she received from them was the feeling of lost children,unhappy children.
    That they were hovering around their final resting place because they did not know where to go or what to do.
    She broke down in tears and had to leave the area.
    Joanie

    The kids section of a cemetery can be an emotional place when you see on the headstones the age that they've passed over and maybe the reasons - we still visit any new cemetery we find and head for the children's section.

    It's quite possible that there will be some 'spirit-children' who have yet to leave their 'last resting place', especially those who were old enough to have had religious conditioning before their passing which left them effectively in a limbo between two worlds. This could happen in just the same way as it might for adults. It might be fertile ground for the few so-called rescue circles left operating nowadays - it would be enlightening to hear from anyone with experience or knowledge about the situation. But mostly we have to leave it to spirit-side rescuers to try to reach these individuals.

    Life ain't perfect and neither is death....
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 am

    The church that my friend was speaking about,I think not sure,is the oldest church in Essex.
    Not sure again but think in the Warminster area.
    She did send me a link but it wouldn't come out.
    Must have a look on the net.
    Also in another part of the cemetry,again very old,she heard someone say to her 'You are not wanted here'.On hearing that,she left the cemetry.
    Terrible atmosphere there.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  mac on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

    Joanie wrote:The church that my friend was speaking about,I think not sure,is the oldest church in Essex.
    Not sure again but think in the Warminster area.
    She did send me a link but it wouldn't come out.
    Must have a look on the net.
    Also in another part of the cemetry,again very old,she heard someone say to her 'You are not wanted here'.On hearing that,she left the cemetry.
    Terrible atmosphere there.


    ".....she heard someone say to her 'You are not wanted here'. On hearing that,she left the cemetry. Terrible atmosphere there." I guess those there saw her light and realised she could detect, if not see, them too.... Such hostility suggests they were there by choice and didn't want anyone around who might be a challenge to their presence.

    I've experienced that situation and it's intimidating and unpleasant. Your friend did the best thing as it's unlikely things would have improved by her remaining.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

    I don't like cemetries at the best of times.Mac.
    No matter how many flowers are decorating them.
    There is quite a large cemetry besides where I live but strangely it always feels a comforting place to visit.
    They opened a new field there and one of my neighours was the first to be buried there.
    I used to walk my daughter's dog down by the side of it and stopped one morning to say 'Hi' to Len (neighbour) I had the distinct feeling he was standing on the other side of the fence,smiling.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  mac on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:55 pm

    Joanie wrote:I don't like cemetries at the best of times.Mac.
    No matter how many flowers are decorating them.
    There is quite a large cemetry besides where I live but strangely it always feels a comforting place to visit.
    They opened a new field there and one of my neighours was the first to be buried there.
    I used to walk my daughter's dog down by the side of it and stopped one morning to say 'Hi' to Len (neighbour) I had the distinct feeling he was standing on the other side of the fence,smiling.

    That's a shame - I find the opposite although it can be sad to learn from headstones how young some folks were when they died....But at least there's one place you feel comfortable, Joanie.

    Folks did die younger in times gone by though..... Who knows, we may have been just such people last time around? Now look at how much older recent generations are before passing, at least in the wealthy world.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm

    No way am I going to be buried,Mac.
    That was just the one instant I felt someone there with me.
    Also it was not long after Len had passed and when I think about the last time I saw him alive,so ill and depressed.
    I felt happy because he was at peace.
    Children's graves upset me but then I think of them alive in the spirit world running and vibrant.
    I remember many years ago,walking home from work.
    I used to cut through a cemetry to the bus stop.
    I noticed this grave and the name upon it.
    It had on the gravestone my maiden name and my date of birth was the date of death.
    Unusual occurence.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 pm

    PPrncpl7 wrote:
    Violet wrote:Do you think it's possible that a spirit, once physical death has occured, can remain inside the body or refuse to leave it despite the 'silver cord' being severed, does the body have a way of forceably ejecting the spirit?
    Hello Violet
    it is not the body that the spirit is stuck in--it is this physical world! Sometimes the spirit does not go to the light--I know not why but it happens often when death is sudden, violent and unexpected!
    There are "RESCUE CIRCLES" that can help these 'lost souls' find the light!
    Peter
    Peter,are rescue circles always within reach?
    There must be many poor souls who die a sudden death. How do the rescue circles know where to go and who to go to?
    Stupid question,I know but was curious.

    PPrncpl7
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Location : North west of UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  PPrncpl7 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 pm

    Hello Joanie
    rescue circles help those who have not gone to the light!!
    When we 'die' 'pass over' we go to the 'spirit' world! Some of us do not do that!
    Some are 'trapped' in the physical world! Rescue Circles help those 'trapped' to cross over!!
    Peter
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  Violet on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 pm

    Stupid question,I know but was curious.


    Questions are always GOOD Joanie



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  Violet on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 pm

    Joanie wrote:Interesting topic because I was chatting to a friend on the phone yesterday and she was telling me about a visit to a cemetry near to where she lives in Essex.
    They wandered round the old graves part of the cemetry,coming upon a children's section.
    Friend was very conscious of feeling children around her.
    The impression she received from them was the feeling of lost children,unhappy children.
    That they were hovering around their final resting place because they did not know where to go or what to do.
    She broke down in tears and had to leave the area.
    Joanie

    It's sad to hear that she felt such unhappiness in a graveyard, I find them very peaceful, I hope she is not still unsettled about this.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  Violet on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 pm

    mac wrote:
    Joanie wrote:The church that my friend was speaking about,I think not sure,is the oldest church in Essex.
    Not sure again but think in the Warminster area.
    She did send me a link but it wouldn't come out.
    Must have a look on the net.
    Also in another part of the cemetry,again very old,she heard someone say to her 'You are not wanted here'.On hearing that,she left the cemetry.
    Terrible atmosphere there.


    ".....she heard someone say to her 'You are not wanted here'. On hearing that,she left the cemetry. Terrible atmosphere there." I guess those there saw her light and realised she could detect, if not see, them too.... Such hostility suggests they were there by choice and didn't want anyone around who might be a challenge to their presence.

    I've experienced that situation and it's intimidating and unpleasant. Your friend did the best thing as it's unlikely things would have improved by her remaining.

    Always best to make a quick exit when such events occur.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:52 am

    Thank you Peter and Violet.
    Yes,Violet she left the cemetry straight away.
    In fact the visit left her feeling most uncomfortable.
    I must suggest site to her,she is a lovely girl and a very good medium.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  Violet on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 pm

    In fact the visit left her feeling most uncomfortable.
    For sometime after Joanie? It can be awful when you get feelings like that and they stay with you, it sdoesn't happen often with me but it's not nice when it does, any friend of yours is a friend of ours Joanie



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:05 am

    Thanks Violet,she is a happy-go-lucky person,and very talented.
    I'll email her today with the link to site.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Stuck or refusing to leave the body?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:46 pm