A forum for seekers everywhere...

1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Does anyone have any idea as to the significance of these numbers (or could it be a date?)

This morning, just before I woke up, these numbers were given to me several times...the first time as nineteen hundred and sixty six, and the other times as 1966.
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Re: 1966

Post  Carolyn on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Allen, you know I have to ask - what happened in 1966? If this were meant as a message (1,9,6,6) this energy would be a change thats coming - lead by the need for leadership, then followed by the cycle coming to and end, the circle completing, then followed by humanity and family - two times back to back. Which if combined..... that would look to me like the end of a relationship/beginning of a new lifecycle.... could be a death, a loss..... whatever change is coming is pinging thru very strong, needs your utmost attention so that you can adapt and flow with it, have plenty of time to process it....

After all of that.... what happened in 1966? Vietnam comes to mind.

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 pm

A collection of notable events on Wiki here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 am

Carolyn

Your reply makes sense to me...end and beginning. I will have to think more on this.
    Dilettante:

I went through a long list of things this morning before I posted, but nothing stood out to me.

Thank you both for your replies.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 pm

In numerology you would add those numbers together. You would take 1+9+6+6 = 22 Which is a master number. Or you can break it down even smaller for 4.
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:01 pm

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.
    http://www.decoz.com/Masternumbers.htm

This is an interesting thought.....

Thank you innerlight!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:53 pm