is it possible?

shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

is it possible?

Post  shayn on Fri May 27, 2011 4:10 pm

is it possible to communicate with the soul/spirit of a living person, as to deliver a message from a living person who is far or away to another person near by as if done in a mediumship reading?

thanks

s

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Re: is it possible?

Post  Kaere on Fri May 27, 2011 4:23 pm

I think so, yes.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Fri May 27, 2011 4:30 pm

how is it possible?

s

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere on Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Personally, I think readings are all about being able to connect to our higher selves... or the higher selves of someone else. When you read me for example, you are discovering or reading information about me (a living person) from my higher self - my guide may even be there to help control what information comes through to you. Who says you couldn't give information in the other direction? Like a three-way call - take information from one and upload it to another? Of course, that's assuming it's in the highest good for those involved - might seem good to us but not so much to what spirit needs/wants.

It's just a theory

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3440
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Fri May 27, 2011 5:05 pm

shayn wrote:is it possible to communicate with the soul/spirit of a living person, as to deliver a message from a living person who is far or away to another person near by as if done in a mediumship reading?

thanks

s

I had a long dialogue on this topic elsewhere recently. The original claim was that it could occur at times when mediumship was also occurring.

There were several claims that it happens, a few anecdotes but little evidence. From the accounts given I came away concluding it's possible but unusual.

I wasn't convinced it had any useful purpose.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Fri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

kaere, i see your line of thinking there is some logic in it, though i'm not seeing things this way.

for me, when i give a reading i don't "read" the person. i can do that as well, but i believe the connection is with something much higher then the person's soul or spirit.. i can't really explain it but i know it for myself, there is different energies to the different types of reading.

mac is more in the direction of what i asked.. it is like kaere, you be somewhere far away, and your mum will be next to me ok, and you will contact me- as if in mediumship session, and ask me to deliver a message to your mum, only you are not in spirit world as in "normal" mediumship connection but you are somewhere here... it is the spirit who contact me and not me looking at the spirit for answers or whatever...

i don't know if there is any useful purpose to it or not mac, i don't think it matters really- i'm not sure if it is possible or ethical at all, but then when a spirit use me as their telephone line them maybe it is ok, no matter if the spirit is dead or alive???

still very uncomfortable feeling.

s
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Why are you getting an uncomfortable feeling about it,Shayn?
    Must prefer Mediumistic reading to pyschic. I always feel as if I am being probed.
    But as Mac says,it could be possible.
    There are no boundaries to spirit.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Fri May 27, 2011 7:12 pm

thanks Joanie.

ok, here is the deal: last night i had this dream, it was the last one before i woke up:

i was at a friends house, i recognized her mother, the house was quiet, the mother was busy preparing food, lots of food, soon other people will come over,i just knew they were about to come and slowly i understand it is a mourning house, someone passed away, but i couldn't tell who it was.. or so i thought/felt in the dream (this also remind unsolved and i don't know if it is a message that someone is going to pass to spirit world, as i really couldn't tell from this dream who and if passed away).
    but someone passed to spirit world and preparations were made...
    i sit there not sure what to do or if i can go away, not sure i should be there at all. but then people start to come and talk about this person who just "died". when i get a clear message from the dead person, he - i'm sure of this, it was a he person- he is fine, everything is fine and good. i'm not sure whom to give the message, but i keep hearing this message, i know i communicated with him abit more, but i'm not sure what we were talking about. so i walk to the mother of my friend and i tell her that i'm a medium and i can talk with the dead and i gave her the message. and she looks at me and tell me, he is not dead, i just finished talking with him on the phone. and i tell her,look i know what i heard and i trust the messages i get,and i retell her the message and she tells me, nop, he is very much alive, wait and see he soon will come over. and then she added, but maybe you were talking with his soul???

i woke up.. with a burning question on my mind- is it possible.

but story doesn't end here: this dream stays with me all day and i have a very uncomfortable feeling, i ask my husband if he thinks it is only from all the books and other stuff i do, a trick of my mind, and he tells me- he doesn't think so...
    so i pick up the phone and call my friend, whose mother i saw in the dream, i tell her the dream.. i appologizing for not knowing whom it is about and i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but a message is a message and i hope she will understand and after all the message is a positive one and no one really dies right?
    and she tells me that last night her father had an operation, but today he feels much better and so good that they let he return home allready!!!

SO...

Shayn
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat May 28, 2011 12:36 am

Hi Shayn, to me that sounds like the mother of your friend has been mentally preparing herself for the worst possible outcome which you have somehow picked up on in dreams.
    and she looks at me and tell me, he is not dead, i just finished talking with him on the phone. and i tell her,look i know what i heard and i trust the messages i get,and i retell her the message and she tells me, nop, he is very much alive, wait and see he soon will come over. and then she added, but maybe you were talking with his soul???

but this sounds like deep down she knew he'd be ok?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Sat May 28, 2011 8:42 am

it is possible V i really have no explanation for that, and i really don't know why and how i picked up on that as we are not that close or in contact...

i really can't tell nor explain,

s
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 31, 2011 1:23 am

I think it is possible, using your example Shayn
    it is like kaere, you be somewhere far away, and your mum will be next to me ok, and you will contact me- as if in mediumship session, and ask me to deliver a message to your mum, only you are not in spirit world as in "normal" mediumship connection but you are somewhere here...
    I think this can happen in times of extreme sttress, suppose kaere was in a place where something horrible had happened and perhaps she is in grave danger, naturally your thoughts would go to your loved ones your physical self would not be able to do anything but I think our spirits can make 'distress calls' so to speak.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3440
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Tue May 31, 2011 7:43 am

This is an interesting notion and one I pursued elsewhere, initially sceptical but eventually persuaded. I had hoped there would be good examples of how, and how often, it happens from those involved or aware of occurrences.

The outcome of discussions was wholly inconclusive. It seems highly probable that very occasionally such situations can occur but information about them was much too sketchy to understand why it might happen or how frequently.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi Mac, it's not a communication as such but twice now I have known of accidents at around the time they have occured, so to me personally that proves some kind of distress signal has been sent somehow, perhaps it is simply the thought that travels and hits who it is meant to hit.

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 am

Thoughts will travel I would say,in especially in distressing times.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm

I think you're right Joanie

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am

Connecting and communicating with living minds is called Telepathy. I think this maybe easier that spirit communication as two living minds in an earth bound body would vibrate at a similar rate. Spirits vibrate at a higher rate and have to lower their vibrations for us.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Spirits vibrate at a higher rate and have to lower their vibrations for us.

Perhaps it is a two way thing and we raise our vibrations for them?

shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm

i believe it is a 2 way thing, we can rise our vibrations.

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 pm