how do

shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

how do

Post  shayn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:37 pm

you know if a dream you remember well is just a mixture of all your memories from the day before, or just a visualiztion of your fears and hopes, and other emotions...or is the dream holding a message for you? or is a message to you, a communication with spirits or something like this?
    is every dream that we remember is a hiden or less hiden message?
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24347
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: how do

Post  Violet on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 am

An interesting question Shayn, imo a dream you have repeatedly is perhaps a message.
    I strongly believe that dreaming of loved ones in spirit are actual visitations by that spirit, sometimes these kind of dreams can be upsetting as sometimes the spirit looks unhappy or is in a difficult situation but this is seldom what they mean, as an example I dreamed once about an elderly relative in her coffin, as I looked at her she suddenly sat bolt upright and said 'i'm not dead' (she was) and I woke up terrified and really upset, but I realised later that this was her way of letting me know she was ok and fit and well on the otherside.
    I think some dreams are just nonsensical and a way for your mind to digest and process the days events, but I believe a lot of dreams are trying to tell you something too

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 am