Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Meditation Experience

Post  Lynn on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Experience from a Full Moon Meditation

Went to a Full Moon meditation tonight. A wonderful blending of Quartz Crystal Bowls and a Hand Drum. It is a very powerful and moving experience. (April 17th )

Tonight I found that I went too deep in and I am blessed that a friend brought me back more to ME, so that instead of just traveling in Astral Space ( as I can freely anytime do that ) I could experience the “visions” there in a meditation.

Where I went to some would have greatly upset them. For me its all a path of where one wonders and where one might well have once been. I was in a room of skulls, literally hundreds of them, from the middle came an almost blinding white light it came forth in the shape of a cross. The skulls were given faces. I was given the understanding that all those I say were pinned to a cross. The message I got was clear that I say them to have the same value as the one Sunday we will all remember. That being Jesus. While their deaths were horrific where they are now was a place of wonderful peace. STOP Sunday and remember that not just Jesus was pinned to die on cross, many hundreds in history have died that way.

I journeyed so in tonight’s meditation. I saw many faces of one’s over the span of time I have come to help cross over. It was like a line up of just thanks and blessings. I saw the darker side of mankind too, the wars that still go on. The deaths that still come. TOO I know there is an end to that to come.

I spent time with the workers in Japan in the Nuclear Plants that are there knowing full well their lives are shortened by their efforts, yet they stay and do that for the greater good of us all. Bless them on one’s thoughts and prayers.

Bless to the coming of the Full Moon and the RE- Birth that it brings to us all. For me I enter the season of Spring.

Lynn

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Meditation Experience

Post  Violet on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Hi Lynn what a fascinating experience,. thanks for sharing

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:15 pm