A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Share
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Violet on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:30 am

    I just wondered how other mediums had got on with distinguishing between the sexes of spirits back in your early days, particularly with those who are clarirsentient or clairaudient who don't actually 'see' the spirit, or if you 'hear' in your own voice?



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

    PPrncpl7
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Location : North west of UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  PPrncpl7 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

    Violet wrote:I just wondered how other mediums had got on with distinguishing between the sexes of spirits back in your early days, particularly with those who are clarirsentient or clairaudient who don't actually 'see' the spirit, or if you 'hear' in your own voice?
    Hello Violet
    Not sure where you are coming from with this post?
    When spirit connects with us they usually describe themselves--hight age etc and usually male -female!
    Whatever we 'see' 'hear' we must rely on what they convey!
    Haha--"do spirit watch us when we are in the bath or in the shower"?
    YES--but they only see our spiritual side!
    They are spirit and see us as spirit!
    Our spirit is a light-a beacon!! They do NOT see us in our physical form!
    Does that answer your question?? OR have I got it wrong??
    Peter
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Violet on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

    Hi Peter , i'm talking about the VERY early days when you are only just becoming sensitive to spirit energy, when you can't hear them talking or see them, when you're only just beginning to sense when they are around you.
    This made me giggle
    Haha--"do spirit watch us when we are in the bath or in the shower"?
    YES--but they only see our spiritual side!

    It's something i've heard over and over people seem to be quite unnerved by this thought but it is as you say .



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Violet on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 pm

    Reading my OP back my wording is wrong, I shouln't have put medium, but 'in your very earliest stages of development' that would have made the question clearer.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    mia
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Age : 67
    Location : Suffolk, England
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  mia on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 pm

    I have always known if male or female, whether I see/saw them or not.
    It must be a 'knowing' otherwise I have no idea how I knew.

    PPrncpl7
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Location : North west of UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  PPrncpl7 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 am

    Hello Violet
    When I first started my development I do not think I worried overmuch, to be contacted was exciting enough. But thinking again, in the early stages it was old friends and relatives in spirit that came to me.
    Peter
    avatar
    Blackcrow
    Member

    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Blackcrow on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm

    Hi Violet,
    It was easy for me as i see hear and feel spirit.even as a very young child no i never had that problem
    Namaste
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:20 pm

    Just found this post and had a small chuckle.
    Fine if we can hear them,which I do so I know if it female or male.
    But I have often wondered just what I would do if a male spirit decided to materilse in the bathroom or bedroom.
    No good shouting for help,how would we explain what we had seen to a 6ft police officer?
    avatar
    Lynn
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Age : 54
    Location : Canada
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Lynn on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm

    Hello


    Many times the sex matters not as the message received tells the one the message is for whom it is. Rare it be for me to get a name given to me as that matter's not in one's passing nor does one's sex.

    Spirit lets ye know what they need to no more no less I feal. Too I dont think that times have changed in SEEING spirit more what has changed is our willingness to talk on what we are as Mediium's as a lot of that fear is now gone. Not all and not in all places but its better than the killing times one once had.

    Lynn
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:17 pm

    Lynn wrote:Hello


    Many times the sex matters not as the message received tells the one the message is for whom it is. Rare it be for me to get a name given to me as that matter's not in one's passing nor does one's sex.

    Spirit lets ye know what they need to no more no less I feal. Too I dont think that times have changed in SEEING spirit more what has changed is our willingness to talk on what we are as Mediium's as a lot of that fear is now gone. Not all and not in all places but its better than the killing times one once had.

    Lynn

    That did go through my mind,Lynn.
    I should imagine that whatever sex we are here on earth,it will not matter in spirit.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Violet on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

    Joanie wrote:Just found this post and had a small chuckle.
    Fine if we can hear them,which I do so I know if it female or male.
    But I have often wondered just what I would do if a male spirit decided to materilse in the bathroom or bedroom.
    No good shouting for help,how would we explain what we had seen to a 6ft police officer?



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Violet on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

    Many times the sex matters not as the message received tells the one the message is for whom it is

    Hi Lynn I was wondering more about the time before we're able to relay a message, when we're just beginning to sense them around us.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Distinguishing between the sexes?

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am