A forum for seekers everywhere...

Can it possibly be that I may go to heaven?

gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Can it possibly be that I may go to heaven?

Post  gloria on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:43 am

Hello, I was wondering that now when I see spirit lights of different colors, I wonder if this gives me the chance that I may go to heaven? Cause that what it makes me think.
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: Can it possibly be that I may go to heaven?

Post  sparkly on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 am

nah, you like Frapuccino at starbucks! they don't accept that sort there.

i think seeing "unusual" things is to remind us to keep our focus on realities other than this, to remind us to keep focus on our heart's desire.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Hi Gloria, i'm sort of with Sparkly on this one:

i think seeing "unusual" things is to remind us to keep our focus on realities other than this,
    but rather than keep our focus on it I feel it's more a raising of awareness.
    Whatever your perception of heaven is I can't see any reason why you wouldn't go there, whether or not you see spirit lights, hopefully you won't be going any time soon

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gloria

Female
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.

Post  gloria on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Gloria, i'm sort of with Sparkly on this one:

i think seeing "unusual" things is to remind us to keep our focus on realities other than this,
    but rather than keep our focus on it I feel it's more a raising of awareness.
    Whatever your perception of heaven is I can't see any reason why you wouldn't go there, whether or not you see spirit lights, hopefully you won't be going any time soon

Thank you very much. for your comment. I know hopefully I won't go anytime soon.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 am

You're welcome Gloria, do you wonder about where you will go when you pass away, does it worry you that you might not go to heaven?

gloria

Female

Post  gloria on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:24 am

Violet wrote:You're welcome Gloria, do you wonder about where you will go when you pass away, does it worry you that you might not go to heaven?

hello, yes, sometimes I wonder if I'll go to heaven. Maybe you're right. Maybe there's no reason why I shouldn't go to heaven. But sometimes I wonder if I'll go to heaven. Thoughts or something.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 am

Hi Gloria it seems a lot of people worry about this, i've heard quite a few people say it

gloria

Female

Post  gloria on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 am

Violet wrote:Hi Gloria it seems a lot of people worry about this, i've heard quite a few people say it
    not too often worries me, but sometimes I have my doubts. I just hope I do when the time comes.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 am

Ah doubts, yeah that's perfectly normal I think we all have doubts about something.

AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

Hi Gloria, yes I felt that way most of my life and even now walking with the lord I still feel that way. I think we will all go to heaven as long as we ask for Gods hand along the way. For some reason to me I don’t think we can do it just by ourselves. We need a helper, an Angel or just what we know as the spirit.
    gloria

Female

Post  gloria on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:29 am

yes you're right, All we need is God to help us along the way, and an Angel, or spirit guide. You are certainly right. Thank you.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 am

I hope you're ok Gloria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:30 pm