Help Required Please!!!!!

gswift
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Help Required Please!!!!!

Post  gswift on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi there

Can i have some more advice please ........ whilst at Stone Henge..this year summer solstice... I thought i would just touch the stones .... to see if i could feel anything...as you do... Well i didn't feel anything ..... but then decided to look at peoples auras ...... just to see if being at Stone Henge would make a difference...... WELL IT DID...... i could see " a cloud like object floating about 5 foot above people .... just a couple of feet thick...... which was a bit strange .... but then i could see... its hard to describe ..... a black thread/ cord/ ribbon / like smoke .... which went from everybodies head and joined this cloud.......It was the most fasinating thing i have ever seen.....But i could see this with my normal eye sight ....then i turned to ask the missus if she could see it .... she unfortunately coldn't ..... turned back... and i could still see it ..... But as the light started to fade ... i lost it............. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT I WAS SEEING???

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Re: Help Required Please!!!!!

Post  skye on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 pm

The only thing that comes to my mind at the moment is it could have something to do with the silver cord which is the lifeline for our spirit body whilst on the earth plane. I don't know too much about the cord to be honest but google it and see what info you come up with.
    gswift
    Just joined

Post  gswift on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:56 am

Hi there
    and thanks for your reply... i have looked at silver cords and life lines....
    but the thing is mine was definately black ..... but i will continue to research this more
    Blessings

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:36 pm

You could try looking up the significance of the colour black in the aura. Or even google druid/pagan religon to see if anything comes to mind.

A book I have say's black portrays many roles. It can be a defensive vibration when you are fearful of others, or, adversely, portrays secretive behaviour. It is the absent of light in black which unfortunately prohibits appropriate support and guidance, and it is therefore seen in the aura of abued children, divorcees, torture victims, refugeees, and drug abusers....

Can you remember your own thoughts as to what it may have been? Or, were you too much in awe of the amazing sight before your eyes that your mind actually went blank momentarily?

Interestng subject gswift. I hope you find the answer, and if you do please let us all know.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24331
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:31 pm

which went from everybodies head and joined this cloud.......

Hi Gswift, did each have their own cloud or were they all joined to one? Is it possible they were doing some kind of group meditation/healing etc?

Other than that Stonehenge is considered to be a very spiritual place, perhaps you were more 'open' being there in that kind of setting with that kind of atmosphere which is why you were able to see this, as with the other people and the cloud, they might not have even been aware anything was happening but just simply been very 'open'.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gswift
    Just joined

Post  gswift on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 pm

skye wrote:You could try looking up the significance of the colour black in the aura. Or even google druid/pagan religon to see if anything comes to mind.

A book I have say's black portrays many roles. It can be a defensive vibration when you are fearful of others, or, adversely, portrays secretive behaviour. It is the absent of light in black which unfortunately prohibits appropriate support and guidance, and it is therefore seen in the aura of abued children, divorcees, torture victims, refugeees, and drug abusers....

Can you remember your own thoughts as to what it may have been? Or, were you too much in awe of the amazing sight before your eyes that your mind actually went blank momentarily?

Interestng subject gswift. I hope you find the answer, and if you do please let us all know.

Hi there
    Sorry but i can not remember my own thoughts or feelings at that time....It was a case of "what the ..... is that, sweetie quick come here and look at this"
    what do you mean you can't see it - it right there... IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE SEEN ... EVA.... :)
    gswift
    Just joined

Post  gswift on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Violet wrote:
    which went from everybodies head and joined this cloud.......

Hi Gswift, did each have their own cloud or were they all joined to one? Is it possible they were doing some kind of group meditation/healing etc?

Other than that Stonehenge is considered to be a very spiritual place, perhaps you were more 'open' being there in that kind of setting with that kind of atmosphere which is why you were able to see this, as with the other people and the cloud, they might not have even been aware anything was happening but just simply been very 'open'.

Hi ...
    it was one big cloud stretching across the sky ..left to right and only a couple of feet in height...
    and the people i was watching was .. everyone... who were just walking past me talking, going about their business.... all of them connected......
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Sounds like you were seeing consciousness of everyone there. With consciousness we are all one, we are all connected, and what you were seeing was just that. The connection between everyone there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:01 am