CAN ANYONE TELL ME

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

CAN ANYONE TELL ME

Post  PEACE on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi ive been able to see auras for a while now and ive seen orbs while doing this i would like to have more experiances such as the shadow figure over my left shoulder how can i encourage this and help it along,i also get lots of ear noises including one male voice but i couldnt quite hear what he said(frustrating)but i am willing to embrace all that there is love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: CAN ANYONE TELL ME

Post  Violet on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi Peace, do you meditate at all? It is always good to learn.

Also simply talk to the shadowy figure over your shoulder, (in your mind if you prefer) simply acknowledge their prescence, then build on that, ask questions, very simple ones to start such as 'are you male or female' also pay great atttention to your feelings as you talk to them.

If I ask you now, do you feel the shadow is male or female what would your answer be? I'm sure you are picking up little bits of info without even realising it.

Perhaps the voice in your ear was this shadowy being, ask them to be clear, tell them you can't make it out, try these things and let me know how you get on, in the meantime do try to meditate if you can.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm

One more thing, be patient, you may feel they aren't listening or responding at first, that's normal imo, i'm sure most of us have been there.

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks for the advice i do meditate but i will ask questions i feel it was a man the voice i heard was male so that would figure thanks again love and lightxxxx
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi Peace, when you ask questions pay close attention to any images you get in your mind (however odd they may appear to be) listen, and be aware of ALL your senses, you may get hot or cold for example, you may get a faint smell, note anything you get down as it may make sense later on or you may notice a pattern unfolding. Ask him his age see if you get a number or even a feeling of old/young etc.

Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:05 pm

how can i encourage this and help it along

Nature has a way of helping things along when you can't do it yourself. It will come, your ability to communicate/see/hear/sense/smell spirits and spiritual residue (like auras, time stamps, leylines, or orbs for example) will become stronger and more automatic as time goes on. Whatever caused your senses to come alive, what ever event happened to open your third eye - was the initial labor pain. Just get ready :) Although there is an ebb and flow to this whole "growth plan". Its normal to have a growth spurt of spiritual ability/activity and then things will be feeling dead and dry for a while. Untilt he next wave. Ride it. The water's fine.

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks for the info great advice love and lightxxxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 am