The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24256
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Archangels

Post  Violet on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 am

Hi Ashley quite a few of our members are interested in angels i'm sure they'll be happy to share

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 am

I have never talked to one.... But have been told That Michael is my main guide, and Metatron is assigned to me... I'm not really sure if there is any truth in that... since i can't really confirm them, and the answers vary depending on who you talk to.. Wish I could have validation, but at this time I don't.

Last edited by innerlight on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post  Emma on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 pm

I've known the Archangels for 4 years since I was 18. I talk to Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Cassiel the most but have talked to Metatron once and Sandelphone in meditation. There lovely and loveable and have helped me with so much and are the best things in my life and couldn't ask for more
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post  Emma on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 am

Its much easier to talk to the angels than you think it is, keep trying and you may be surprised ;)
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 am

I carried around a cord cutting problem for many years, and when I asked AA-Michael to help, in 1 month it was done. The freedom of that was phenomenal. I also say my Angel when I almost died as a small child. I will never forget her. She was more beautiful than anything I ever saw and anything I have seen since. An angels glow is a vision in itself.
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 am

What people forget about archangels is that they are so fun to be around. They don't hold a speck of negativity within them and they are a great example of how to break free from the ego.
    I have spoken to many an archangel it has taken me almost 5 years to figure it out but I have a great time and a joke with them.
    Michael is firm, private(he just said), very fatherly and loving. He has his own character and his energy stands out a mile away. You can sometimes presume he's very standoffish if that is a word but he ain't like I said he's like a genuine friend and brother to many.
    I hear Raphael alot too, I think metatron is brilliant he speaks like a transformer to us and it's hilarious and that is with physical ears.. Then Ariel if any one loves nature this archangel knows how to dance too.
    I personally was introduced to Nathaniel once too and he's one of my fave but I haven't had the time yet to get to know what he does but I'll let you know.. he looks after hearts I know that, like in a protective manner.
    Michael is brilliant with breaking cords and it's a brillinat thing to start doing is to ignore the ego and listen to the heart. The archangels don't listen to the head but they are very close to the heart.
    All the archangels will either try to sparkle to you, or pop a nice thought into your head. Or look out for the white feathers that pass by you. Other ways of speaking is to meditate but to be truthful, put a blue protective cloak around you visually and make sure you still ground yourself. The angels will look after you still but it's good practice to do so. Relax and get out doors into nature is a must.
    angelhealer
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24256
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi Angelhealer, i've heard of the blue cloak and have used it in the past, but it never crosses my mind to ask the angels to assist with anything...your post was very informative, thanks

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:05 pm