i am sorry!!!

shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

i am sorry!!!

Post  shayn on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

Violet, if this is the wrong place please move it to where ever, i wasn't sure where to post it.

if the following is to concern any of my friends here, i am sorry and appologize for my actions!!!! please forgive me.

2 or 3 nights ago i felt a very strong energy touching me. it was too strong for healing and it was focused on one place, but funny enough i have great pain at this place. but again, i didn't ask for any healing from anyone, nor expected any healing from anyone. as far as i could tell it wasn't "divine" healing, something i receive often and know the feeling of it, and yes it was too strong for me. so at first i thought about blocking it and put some shilds around me, and then a funny thought came to mind, if this person or spirit is opening a link and try either give me something or maybe take some energy from me, i can use this link to drain them...and this is what i did... i just sucked the energy out of this whom ever it was....
    sadly as it usually happen i thought after doing.. and i thought what if it was one of my friends trying to help me without me knowing of it and i just drained the poor one????????????????
    so i am very sorry if this is the case and if one of you tried to give me healing and end up drained... sorry :(

s
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Re: i am sorry!!!

Post  AngelTony on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 pm

shayn wrote:Violet, if this is the wrong place please move it to where ever, i wasn't sure where to post it.

if the following is to concern any of my friends here, i am sorry and appologize for my actions!!!! please forgive me.

2 or 3 nights ago i felt a very strong energy touching me. it was too strong for healing and it was focused on one place, but funny enough i have great pain at this place. but again, i didn't ask for any healing from anyone, nor expected any healing from anyone. as far as i could tell it wasn't "divine" healing, something i receive often and know the feeling of it, and yes it was too strong for me. so at first i thought about blocking it and put some shilds around me, and then a funny thought came to mind, if this person or spirit is opening a link and try either give me something or maybe take some energy from me, i can use this link to drain them...and this is what i did... i just sucked the energy out of this whom ever it was....
    sadly as it usually happen i thought after doing.. and i thought what if it was one of my friends trying to help me without me knowing of it and i just drained the poor one????????????????
    so i am very sorry if this is the case and if one of you tried to give me healing and end up drained... sorry :(

s

I prayed for you and your baby a few days ago Shayn, but I do not do any Reike or powerful chanting. Just some prayers. I did get very drained and have not been praying much at all, but I think that was me letting myself down tho. So It was not me.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm

thanks Tony.
    hugs
    s
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 pm

I am sorry and I know you are serious about it, but, you did make me laugh.
    I love you Shayn (((hugs)))
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm

love you just the same Mia.
    and i'm really sorry if i hurt someone...really am

s
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 pm

I know you are.
    Could you not ask for the energy to be replaced, or send love to them, by asking it to go there and then sending it.
    No doubt they are feeling better now.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24256
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 pm

That's a good idea mia, but shayn perhaps it was spirit giving you healing maybe you were meant to take it, it sounds like you needed it???

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm