A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Judgement?

    Share
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Judgement?

    Post  Violet on Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am

    First topic message reminder :

    Do you believe 'god' will judge us when we cross over?



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Akyana
    Member

    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  Akyana on Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 am

    Violet wrote:
    You're stronger than you know Tony

    We all are!

    avatar
    Lynn
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Age : 55
    Location : Canada
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  Lynn on Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 am

    Hello

    The biggest thing I find with one's that I cross a bit deeper path with is a very common thing. Self image and self confidence. In that state some turn up the EGO to make one seem "bigger" than one really is. Put on a good "on line show" to find that one is really very shy and sensitive when taken from Forum.

    We all seek to fit in but too we need to seek to fit with self. Its when we can look in a mirror and make full eye on contact with self and say without hesitations and moving of one's eyes that we embrace who be there we stop in the path of judgeing. We all do things at times that seem to have no meaning but if looked at that meaning does shine through. No actions without a reaction.

    Tony ye seem to be on a path like many of finding self maybe finding one's footing along a path. Ye are not alone there. Even at times the Spirits I work with feel in that same place of I do not belong crossed to the Light. Too at times I be judged for the individuals I cross a path with . I see all as equal .

    Lynn
    avatar
    AngelTony
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Location : New England
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  AngelTony on Tue May 18, 2010 7:15 pm

    What are we going to do when we (and we are god) judge ourselves? What are we going to do after judgement?
    avatar
    innerlight
    Elite

    Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  innerlight on Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

    AngelTony wrote:What are we going to do when we (and we are god) judge ourselves? What are we going to do after judgement?

    I have nothing to judge... Everything I've done in my life I have done with the knowledge that I had at the time.. And learned from my mistakes to allow new opportunities to happen instead of doing the same thing again. If the outcome was poor the first time.
    avatar
    AngelTony
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Location : New England
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  AngelTony on Tue May 18, 2010 11:27 pm

    innerlight wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:What are we going to do when we (and we are god) judge ourselves? What are we going to do after judgement?

    I have nothing to judge... Everything I've done in my life I have done with the knowledge that I had at the time.. And learned from my mistakes to allow new opportunities to happen instead of doing the same thing again. If the outcome was poor the first time.
    But when we make it, what are we going to do, when the beginning starts?
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  Violet on Wed May 19, 2010 12:21 am

    AngelTony wrote:What are we going to do when we (and we are god) judge ourselves? What are we going to do after judgement?

    Continue to progress in spirit..........should we choose to, imo



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Sacred-Star
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Age : 41
    Location : East Sussex
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  Sacred-Star on Wed May 19, 2010 12:37 am

    Other than all of the other theological references we have (which are all
    written by men) what else do we have to learn from? Do we all try to
    listen to our Angels, which is good, but I think we need to be fairly
    high in spirit to even just start that. What of the week, or young
    children, how do we tell them? Who do they go too? Now that I think of
    it, I AM FAIRLY week, I was just really lucky I found SI! And as mac says, who are we?? "are we not men"

    If there is one important lesson I've learnt in life it is:

    It takes tremendous COURAGE to admit or tell ourselves/others that we are weak.

    Now folks may disagree with me here but I've never been impressed with those false people who appear strong all the time and tend to hide their weaknesses away.

    I'd honestly say that having written on this forum that you are weak you are nothing of the sort-you are in fact the complete opposite and don't need a forum to feel 'unweak'
    avatar
    AngelTony
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Location : New England
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  AngelTony on Wed May 19, 2010 12:51 am

    Sacred-Star wrote:
    Other than all of the other theological references we have (which are all
    written by men) what else do we have to learn from? Do we all try to
    listen to our Angels, which is good, but I think we need to be fairly
    high in spirit to even just start that. What of the week, or young
    children, how do we tell them? Who do they go too? Now that I think of
    it, I AM FAIRLY week, I was just really lucky I found SI! And as mac says, who are we?? "are we not men"

    If there is one important lesson I've learnt in life it is:

    It takes tremendous COURAGE to admit or tell ourselves/others that we are weak.

    Now folks may disagree with me here but I've never been impressed with those false people who appear strong all the time and tend to hide their weaknesses away.

    I'd honestly say that having written on this forum that you are weak you are nothing of the sort-you are in fact the complete opposite and don't need a forum to feel 'unweak'
    - ty s
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  Violet on Fri May 28, 2010 2:33 am

    It takes tremendous COURAGE to admit or tell ourselves/others that we are weak.

    Now folks may disagree with me here but I've never been impressed with those false people who appear strong all the time and tend to hide their weaknesses away.
    I totally agree



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Sponsored content

    Re: Judgement?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 8:51 pm