Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Re: My Angel card for today

Post  AngelTony on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:31 am

Violet wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:Hi, Im going to share my Angel card for today

it is Strength

Tony

This place here is the perfect site for spiritual strength, of course this is something I do not have to tell anybody here. It is nice to know this though. Thank you all for sharing your spirits with me, I just wish Violet had a bowing smilie here, I would show it.
    What a lovely thing to say I think it could mean you're growing in strength, spiritually

Oh its true, nothing ever filled my heart so much as this spiritual website! My family fills my life with happiness, this place...it fills my soul.
    AngelTony

Male

April 30, 2010

Post  AngelTony on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 am

Hi, Im going to share my Angel card for today

it is Expansiveness

Tony

Wow, tomorrow is the last day of April. This has been a wonderful month for me. I found this website which has expanded my conciousness about God and people that believe in him and other spiritual thoughts. Thank you everybody. I truly love all of you.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Awww we love you too Tony i'm really happy this place has made such a difference :hugz: :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    AngelTony

Male

May 1, 2010

Post  AngelTony on Sat May 01, 2010 4:29 am

it is Truth

Tony

I think being true to your self is very important for personal growth. It's funny I never understood what liking yourself ever meant until recently. Until I started to like my life and my feelings, Loving yourself never made any sense to me. I guess that is why depression took so much out of life, and getting here took so long.
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sat May 01, 2010 1:01 pm

When I thought about Truth today, an old memory of mine came to my head. This is a story about a little boy that was trying to get happiness from his mother and father, like we all did and tried to do something amazing. He knew he was just a child and could not paint as good as those pictures he's seen before at the museum. But he tried really hard. He got out some really nice crayons, sharpened them all and started to draw. The house and the sky looked really good. The clouds almost looked like they were drifting. The people looked funny but they all looked happy. The squirrel was kind of large but he had a nut in his hand and even he was joyful. When he was done he knew this was the best work he ever did. This thing took over 20 minutes to do.

He ran inside the house hoping for amazement from the two most important people in his life. He stood too low on the ground cause he was small, so he held his hands up really hi and said Mom look what I just did!! His mother looked down at him and said what the hell are you doing, I almost dropped this pan, for our supper. His dad was nearby and said, damn boy, why did you bring so much mud from outside into this house. Get the mop from the closet out now and clean up this god damn mess before you lose eating supper tonight. His mother asked him what he wanted and said say it quickly because supper is waiting. The boy said never mind, I'll get the mop. His sister was also close by and was laughing. She said why the hell is he crying, the mop is right near the closet door. Is he blind?? haha. He crumbled the picture and threw it into the closet and grabbed the mop. Sometimes truth may not be that important for anybody when love is all that was needed.

Was that boy me, maybe a few times, but no, it was not, that boy was my friend. He got that all the time from his parents, more from his sister. When we grew up he took his own life because he was bullied and lost his girlfriend. I remembered some of his family saying he was mixed up most of his life. He was always depressed and no one ever new why. I thought that was possible as well. It took me years before even I made the connection.

I made up most of the first two paragraphs up in my mind kinda, but I do remember him always loving to draw, his depression, and I really new his parents and his sister. I teased him a few times as well and I was his friend. Maybe just love would have worked.
    AngelTony

Male

May 2, 2010

Post  AngelTony on Sun May 02, 2010 4:24 am

it is Spontaneity

Tony

Maybe I will join a monestary today!
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn on Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 am

why would you like to do that?
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sun May 02, 2010 1:59 pm

shayn wrote:why would you like to do that?
    I dont know Shayn, I have my family, so I would not leave them. But Im trying so hard to keep my faith up. I need to grow everyday. There is so much negativity in my house, its hard not to fall back into those ways of thinking. If I joined a monestary I could concentrate just on that. Its just a wish, not something that would actually happen. I'ts like my story, I am so exited about finding out something new about spirituality, I have no one here to show. If I do show it here, they will look at me with blank stares. My wife looks at me constantly and says, don't tell me about it, I'm not a "religious" person. Thats what is so funny. Im not "religious" either. God just showed me a miracle and I cant tell anyone about it.
    AngelTony

Male

May 3, 2010

Post  AngelTony on Mon May 03, 2010 4:44 am

it is Openness

Tony

Seems that truth would apply to here as well.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Hmm...... interesting card ................I got from that, openess of the heart is greater than all, it's speaking to me about opening the heart more..

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon May 03, 2010 11:45 pm

I was stuck with this word today but openess of the heart is so cool, I really like that one as well Violet, so important for all of us to do. Can you imagine if everyone felt that way today, no-one would hurt around the world, talk about love!!
    AngelTony

Male

May 4, 2010

Post  AngelTony on Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 am

it is Play

Tony

Violet, open the board games, we are taking the day off!!

Namaste
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi Tony how about a nice game of chess?

As for the card Play it's not really speaking to me much other than to find the play in your day, look for the joy and pleasure, you'll find it no matter what you're doing.

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 pm

On the way home from work I was stuck in traffic on the highway, I was NOT depressed. The clouds with both white and dark mixes were AMAZING. Sun beams all over the place, bright sun once in a while, I just sat there for an hour looking at Gods creation saying wow!!!

I was soo impressed!

Play?? that was glorious!! :stars:
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

AngelTony wrote:On the way home from work I was stuck in traffic on the highway, I was NOT depressed. The clouds with both white and dark mixes were AMAZING. Sun beams all over the place, bright sun once in a while, I just sat there for an hour looking at Gods creation saying wow!!!

I was soo impressed!

Play?? that was glorious!!

Hi Tony Something similar jappened to me once but I sat and wrote about it at the time, i'll see if I can find it i'm sure its in the forum somewhere, give me a sec

Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 pm

AngelTony wrote:On the way home from work I was stuck in traffic on the highway, I was NOT depressed. The clouds with both white and dark mixes were AMAZING. Sun beams all over the place, bright sun once in a while, I just sat there for an hour looking at Gods creation saying wow!!!

I was soo impressed!

Play?? that was glorious!!

Hi Tony something similar happened to me once but I was able to take out a pen and write about it, i'll see if I can find it for you, give me a sec

Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm back. I wanted to see if people grasped what I was seeing so I put the title at the end:

'Tween fields of gold, and
    dusky hills of violet hue,
    the winding snake of grey,
    mirrors a sky devoid of blue.
    Sounds surreal, surround and drown
    my inner thoughts, from metal shells,
    as my eyes gaze out at leaden clouds,
    that match the mood, dark and loud.
    Night teases with delicious gloom,
    and hints at a much deeper chill.
    'tween departure and arrival
    I am nowhere, I am still.
    THE BUS HOME
    (c) Violet

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Violet wrote:I'm back. I wanted to see if people grasped what I was seeing so I put the title at the end:

'Tween fields of gold, and
    dusky hills of violet hue,
    the winding snake of grey,
    mirrors a sky devoid of blue.
    Sounds surreal, surround and drown
    my inner thoughts, from metal shells,
    as my eyes gaze out at leaden clouds,
    that match the mood, dark and loud.
    Night teases with delicious gloom,
    and hints at a much deeper chill.
    'tween departure and arrival
    I am nowhere, I am still.
    THE BUS HOME
    (c) Violet

Violet, I am surrounded with poets here! V, that was beautiful, I am going to print it out for my office at work (do you mind?)
    V, do you do allot of poems like this?

I had "Journey of the Angels" by Enya while I was reading this, and I was very moved!!
    And I am very familiar with the song, so.... :bfs:
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue May 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Tony, i'm glad you liked it but please don't print it out, i've refused others so it wouldn't be fair. Yes I've wrote loads of poetry, have you checked out that section yet there's a couple of mine in there and some by other members, if you can't find it just shout.

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Wed May 05, 2010 1:53 am

OK, no problem I wont print any of your works out at all.
    My goodness you write so well, I will find your poetry here though.
    Thank you

:shemade: Violet

(you are so creative!)
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 am

Aww thank you Tony there are some very talented poets here, as you'll find in that section

AngelTony

Male

May 5, 2010

Post  AngelTony on Wed May 05, 2010 4:10 am

it is Flexibility

Tony

I used to have a gumby when I was a boy, I know this is about spirituality, but he was very flexible and I could wrap him around anything, sorry, Ill go pray now

Namaste
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn on Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 pm

flexability is very interesting...ammm...
    it can means you are stuck on something and not letting go even if you don't get the whole picture??? take a new look at things? or jsut think out of the box for a while.. for myself , flexability also means, be more open to other people's opinions and thoughts, way of life and so on. and not stick to the original plane and fight the changes that pop up here and there...

s
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Tony, I'm seeing a guitar string pulled so tight it could almost snap, is there something going on around you where you need to 'give in' a little, perhaps a compromise?

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Thu May 06, 2010 1:47 am

Im OK Violet, thank you sweetie, and you too Shayn, Im ok, just sometimes people will say something so profound (mia ), that I get very deep in how the way God works. It can sometimes be very hard to follow. Yes for the last month, God has my hand, and I can see it!

It can be overloading. Let me put it this way. If I did not believe in him, I... would... be... dead.

Do you know what it looks like, his hand? absolutey wonderful, when you feel it in your bones it is amazing!! You guys have been like this for a long time, this is new for me, and so life changing!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:51 pm