Tony
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: My Angel card for today

Post  shayn on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 am

for me, patience allways comes together with time, and time is something i allways feel i'm short of....patience is a good lession.. especailly in our hectic life.

s
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (June 27, 2010)

it is Forgiveness

Assorted Quotes
    “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”
    ( Catherine Ponder )

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
    ( Mahatma Gandhi )

:angel: Tony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (June 28, 2010)

it is Abundance

Assorted Quotes
    “The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car… a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little.”
    ( Ben Sweetland )

innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:45 pm

shayn wrote:right words Tony
    but let me ask you a question and i admit it is a tricky one: how do you really learn to love? can you learn to love? what does it mean to learn to love???

s

to reach love one has to remove the blocks that they have placed upon love throughout their life. these blocks stem from bad relationships, bad experiences with people, and usually someone doing something that would cause a person to hold back from their love. the last block is that we have placed love on a pedestal that tells us love only goes to those that deserve to be loved, or are loving to us. this becomes conditioned love. that a person only gives love to a person that meets a certain requirement. usually what they deemd would be what they want from said relationship.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm

innerlight wrote:
    shayn wrote:right words Tony
    but let me ask you a question and i admit it is a tricky one: how do you really learn to love? can you learn to love? what does it mean to learn to love???

s

to reach love one has to remove the blocks that they have placed upon love throughout their life. these blocks stem from bad relationships, bad experiences with people, and usually someone doing something that would cause a person to hold back from their love. the last block is that we have placed love on a pedestal that tells us love only goes to those that deserve to be loved, or are loving to us. this becomes conditioned love. that a person only gives love to a person that meets a certain requirement. usually what they deemd would be what they want from said relationship.

hi Innerlight
    i agree with most of what you wrote, but this doesn't answer my question, how can you teach someone to love? can you teach "love" or even learn it yourself? or is it more of i don't even know what word to use... i feel you can't learn to love nor teach someone how to love.. this is something that has to grow from within, and either you have it on one time or do not have it, and sure you can have it, it can grow in you any time, if you really want it, but learn how to love?? or to teach someone how to love ? i'm not sure is possible, but if it is possible i would love to know how to do it.

s
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm

To teach or learn how to love?? Wow, you really have to stand back and think hard. I think we all know how to love deep inside our bones, very deep inside, but just as you all say, we have to remove the crap through our life that subdued it and in some.....greatly. Some poeple think, like my family, is that it is hard to show love because he hides it. No, not hide, but escapes from it. That is why I find it hard to hug someone, because I am hiding from fears, many fears brought on by childhood drama's that really need to be expunged. (I like that word, expunged). We dont need to learn how to love we just need to learn how to get rid of the fears that covers it. Here I am going to teach you how to love right now!!
    SMILE!!!!
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 pm

shayn wrote:

hi Innerlight
    i agree with most of what you wrote, but this doesn't answer my question, how can you teach someone to love? can you teach "love" or even learn it yourself? or is it more of i don't even know what word to use... i feel you can't learn to love nor teach someone how to love.. this is something that has to grow from within, and either you have it on one time or do not have it, and sure you can have it, it can grow in you any time, if you really want it, but learn how to love?? or to teach someone how to love ? i'm not sure is possible, but if it is possible i would love to know how to do it.

s

To teach someone to love there is only one way they can do it.. That is to experience it.. Anything else would be a definion of what love is which creates love as a condition. To learn love you have to feel and experience love. to fully experinece love you have to let go of what love means. once you fully submerge yourself in love you will know love.
    The best thing about such a journey is that it is a never ending journey. most people forget that and say hey, I love so and so.. and then stop at that. love will continue to blossom the more you expeirnece it. no two experiences of love will be the same. so the more you allow it into your life the more you will experience it.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm

yes. love is something to feel i agree. but the sadest thing i found is that no matter how much love you give to someone, sometimes they just doesn't learn about love and to love. never mind, it is just a question i run into again and again, it is very easy saying to people, love, love yourself, learn to love, give love and so on, but sometimes they ask you " how" and i don't really have a good answer for that one. that's all.
    s
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm

shayn wrote:yes. love is something to feel i agree. but the sadest thing i found is that no matter how much love you give to someone, sometimes they just doesn't learn about love and to love. never mind, it is just a question i run into again and again, it is very easy saying to people, love, love yourself, learn to love, give love and so on, but sometimes they ask you " how" and i don't really have a good answer for that one. that's all.
    s

telling someone how to love is impossible in that they can't love until they love... (meaning only they can love when they are ready) that does not mean we should not show them love. we should always show them love. do unto them as we would want done unto us. even if they do not return it. we should never stop being the best that we can be.
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 pm

innerlight wrote:
    shayn wrote:yes. love is something to feel i agree. but the sadest thing i found is that no matter how much love you give to someone, sometimes they just doesn't learn about love and to love. never mind, it is just a question i run into again and again, it is very easy saying to people, love, love yourself, learn to love, give love and so on, but sometimes they ask you " how" and i don't really have a good answer for that one. that's all.
    s

telling someone how to love is impossible in that they can't love until they love... (meaning only they can love when they are ready) that does not mean we should not show them love. we should always show them love. do unto them as we would want done unto us. even if they do not return it. we should never stop being the best that we can be.

i agree innerlight with all that you say and i try to be this way the best i can. i admit sometimes it is hard, but then again i'm not an angel, just little me.

s
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 pm

shayn wrote:

i agree innerlight with all that you say and i try to be this way the best i can. i admit sometimes it is hard, but then again i'm not an angel, just little me.

s

The easiest way to love for another is to step back from any situation that you may be presented with. and to let go of labels and judgments upon them. when you look at them as souls, or divine sparks manifesting as an earthly experience you will be able to see them with clean eyes and allow more love to flow through. when we get caught up in the sitatuions we let our emotions get the better of us.

i think i have derailed AngelTony's thread long enough.
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

innerlight wrote:
    shayn wrote:

hi Innerlight

s

To teach someone to love there is only one way they can do it.. That is to experience it.. Anything else would be a definion of what love is which creates love as a condition. To learn love you have to feel and experience love. to fully experinece love you have to let go of what love means. once you fully submerge yourself in love you will know love.
    The best thing about such a journey is that it is a never ending journey. most people forget that and say hey, I love so and so.. and then stop at that. love will continue to blossom the more you expeirnece it. no two experiences of love will be the same. so the more you allow it into your life the more you will experience it.
    innerlight.... never ending...thank god, I really thought I was going to loose this....nope I dont think so now!!!
    "i think i have derailed AngelTony's thread long enough." Nooo, we just made history here I think. Well maybe not hstory, but my mind has many years of not really knowing this until just recently. Thank you Innerlight and Shayn!! you peeps are wonderful to know!!

But I think we already have it!! Just use it!! Im trying!!

The feeling of peace is blowing my mind right now.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed our little dialogue. I can talk about love forever. Perhaps one day I will.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 am

I think the best way to teach love is by example, and I don't just mean romantic love, all love.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 am

Violet wrote:I think the best way to teach love is by example, and I don't just mean romantic love, all love.

That makes feel real good as well. Example is very powerful, that which is what I am hoping for my family!!
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (June 29, 2010)

it is Authenticity

Assorted Quotes
    “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.”
    ( Ben Okri -- Nigerian author who uses magic realism to convey the social and political chaos in his country, 1959 )

“Without culture, and the relative freedom it implies, society, even when perfect, is but a jungle. This is why any authentic creation is a gift to the future.”
    ( Albert Camus -- French Novelist, Essayist and Playwright, 1957 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1913-1960 )

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:47 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (June 30, 2010)

it is Humour

Assorted Quotes
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.”
    ( Mark Twain -- American Humorist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910 )

“A sense of humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.”
    ( Hugh Sidey )

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 1, 2010)

it is Depth

Assorted Quotes
    “It is not length of life, but depth of life.”
    ( Ralph Waldo Emerson -- American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882 )

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
    ( Kahlil Gibran -- American philosophical Essayist, Novelist and Poet. 1883-1931 )

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 2, 2010)

it is Intention

Assorted Quotes
    “It is not good enough for things to be planned - they still have to be done; for the intention to become a reality, energy has to be launched into operation.”
    ( Walt Kelly )

“When you say you agree to a thing in principle you mean that you have not the slightest intention of carrying it out in practice.”
    ( Otto von Bismarck )

shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 am

sounds like an interesting move in you life...
    sort out your intentions and form solid ones to move on...

good luck
    s
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 3, 2010)

it is Balance

Assorted Quotes
    “The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.”
    ( Albert Einstein )

“A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.”
    ( William Arthur Ward -- American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher )

~~~~~~~
    Namaste
    ~~~~~~~
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 4, 2010) HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! Please RELAX!!!

it is Relaxation

Assorted Quotes
    “Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being”
    ( Donald Curtis )

“Life is short, wear tropical shirts.”
    ( Marc Lampe )

~~~~~~~
    Namaste
    ~~~~~~~

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 5, 2010)

it is Creativity

Assorted Quotes
    “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
    ( Steve Jobs -- American Entrepreneur Apple co-Founder, b.1955 )

“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.”
    ( Albert Einstein -- general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955 )

~~~~~~~
    Namaste
    ~~~~~~~
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 am

Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 6, 2010)

it is Obedience

Assorted Quotes
    “God seeks comrades and claims love, the Devil seeks slaves and claims obedience.”
    ( Rabindranath Tagore -- Indian Poet, Playwright, Nobel Prize for Literature, 1861-1941 )

Obedience indeed is only the pitiful and cowardly egotism of him who thinks that he can do something better than reason”
    ( Percy Bysshe Shelley -- English Romantic Poet 1792-1822 )

~~~~~~~
    Namaste
    ~~~~~~~
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:55 am

AngelTony wrote:Hi, I'm going to share my Angel card for today (July 6, 2010)

it is Obedience

Assorted Quotes
    “God seeks comrades and claims love, the Devil seeks slaves and claims obedience.”
    ( Rabindranath Tagore -- Indian Poet, Playwright, Nobel Prize for Literature, 1861-1941 )

Obedience indeed is only the pitiful and cowardly egotism of him who thinks that he can do something better than reason”
    ( Percy Bysshe Shelley -- English Romantic Poet 1792-1822 )

Tony

~~~~~~~
    Namaste
    ~~~~~~~

this is an interesting one as given to you.. how would you take it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 am