PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello Everyone

AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Hello Everyone

Post  AngelTony on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 am

Wow, this is great, I found a new spiritual website.
    I joined SF a few weeks ago, and seemed to have been kicked out.
    I think I made a mistake and it seems no one is responding to my messages. Im sure it is just paperwork related. It usually is. Oh well, That was fun I guess. Im sure this site will be great.
    <-- I was able to use my Angel and I didnt have to wait 2 weeks and 25 posts, thx.

I am very new spiritually but have beleived in God all my life.
    I had a near death experience as a child and met my Angel. Thats why it preceeds Tony. Thats her too.
    I will not even go into the beauty of that now. it will take dozens of paragraphs to even give you a small indication of what I saw and felt. Sorry I just touched her face, I did not see any wings (I was too close), funny though, she was surrounded by a very bright blue light.

Well I hope I can learn and maybe contribute to this cool site.
    Thank you
    -Tony
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hello Everyone

Post  Violet on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Good to have you here tony I hope you enjoy the forum

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Hello

Post  PPrncpl7 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello Tony welcome to these forums!
    Do not fret about SF--is undergoing a 'rebirth' very painful and very slow.
    This is a 'nice' forum - have seldom become 'angry' in it!
    It is a place to 'grow' and to 'learn' and to 'develop'.
    Welcome again and I look forward to learning from you and also teaching you!
    Peter
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 am

Oh thank you Peter and Violet, I feel so good now. You already did Peter, twice! I could not believe I was removed from SF. I hope they get better soon. I’m so glad to start here though, it looks like some very interesting posts are here, and by these responses very nice people too. Peter was my dad’s name , the most wonderful person in the world. He was the one that gave me my 1st spiritual consciousness. Thank you both for the welcomes.
    Tony

You are very special in another way Peter, I am a programmer now. I flunked almost everything in grade school, a teacher took me and taught me something that opened up my mind and I passed and went to college and got my degree in 1975. Because of his devotion to teaching. It was my Math teacher. Algebra. I would have failed!! But I didnt. Thank you.

"Every old sock meets an old shoe" - Kate Bush
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Hiya Tony :hugz:

:welcome: :si:
    Love mia xx
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 am

Thank you mia, I'm so glad to be a part of this wonderful site. In my profession, there are very few people that believe in anything other than sports and feeding their egos. It’s sad, but I guess the truth is, I’m sure there are many people that believe but their too afraid to say anything. So they keep silent.
    Wow, there or so many UK people here, if one of the musicians from the Moody Blues says Hi, I will fall over.
    Speaking of which, one of my favs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3ym7PnXRs

EssentialDegnities does very beautiful videos with the moodies

Thank you for the sweet welcome
    Tony
    mia

Female

Post  mia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 am

lol Tony, I remember the Moody Blues well.
    They visited my town and played at our local disco (showing my age here lol)
    I was on cloud nine cos one of them winked at me from the stage lol
    I am Taurean too :)
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh mia, that must have been a wonderful concert, I have seen them many times here in the states. No band in my past has ever affected my life as much as the Moodies. As a matter of fact my father started my 1st understanding of spirituality but then passed on, Justin Hayward came in and continued it on. They are not religious, it’s just their philosophy hit me in a very special way, when I was 15. I am closer to God today because of those 4 guys. I wish I could thank them, but I’m sure so many other people feel the same as well. And in the end, they are just a "rock and roll band", but one for the heart.

Listen to this and tell me what happens when a 15 year old boy hears it for the first time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC4Vgkzf7eU

The one that winked at you must have been John Lodge, the bass player!

Tony

Last edited by AngelTony on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mia

Female

Post  mia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Well, I cannot say from the perspective of a 15yr old boy.
    But it made me weep.
    But we are close to a new moon........
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Oh we are!! Hi again mia. BTW: Is that King Aurthur getting light from God in your avatar?

Tony
    mia

Female

Post  mia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 pm

No, not King Arthur.
    He is a Lightwarrior, kneeling in Light from the Universe.
    I dont wish to offend, but I dont believe in god as many do.
    God to me is not a being.
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Oh not at all mia, he is something very wonderful, what he is, is so mysterious. He is NOT a bearded clown stuck in the clouds. he/she/them is absolutely awesome. Why is it in my heart he has waited millions of years just too someday let us find out? This excitement is so very close now as well, do you believe that also, or is it just my bodily impatience that is talking? It is a he, because in my mind that is the only way I can relate to him, my God are we going to be amazed when he lets us know!

Tony
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 am

Hi there AngelTony

Great to meet you, I really look forward to you reading of your angelic experience, I met my guardian angel through meditation and that was a wonderful experience also

Look forward to seeing you around

Love and light xx
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 am

Hi spirit,

What?... you came close to seeing yours also!!!

Ohh I cant wait till we can share this, I put what happened to me on this site, it was at the end of my NDE, but I took it off after 3 days, I felt very uncomfortable. I guess its hard to admit to so many people at the same time. Maybe Ill put it back on when I get enough guts again. :blush:

And I ignored it for almost my entire life until recently, when it seemed God asked me to wake up....soon!!

What is funny, I spent weeks looking for the closest picture of my guardian, and I copied it and put it into my pictures folder. I was curious a week later of who made it so I tried to find it again, and I spent days JUST looking for that same picture. I cant find it!!! If you every see it again, please email me.

:angel: Tony

Last edited by AngelTony on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    spirit

Female

Post  spirit on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 am

sorry I missed that Tony, have been busy with my sons being on school holiday, my husband coming out of hospital and my forum , and life in general - hoping to catch up with things here soon!

It seems like alot of people are getting the message loud and clear that they need to wake up - and soon, and how great that we get to meet up and share our experiences!

Love and light xxx
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am

I have lightly believed in God all my life, maybe 40 years now, but it was so trivial, yea God, I think its real, what's for lunch!! hehe. Is it MY imagination or is everybody going as crazy as I have been in the last year as compared to 40 years!!!!! Is it me spirit, is it just meee????

I am just a baby, I am a true newbee!!, but this year I have seen miracles, thoughts,

spirit

Female

Post  spirit on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 am

AngelTony wrote:I have lightly believed in God all my life, maybe 40 years now, but it was so trivial, yea God, I think its real, what's for lunch!! hehe. Is it MY imagination or is everybody going as crazy as I have been in the last year as compared to 40 years!!!!! Is it me spirit, is it just meee????

I am just a baby, I am a true newbee!!, but this year I have seen miracles, thoughts,

It most certainly is NOT just you!!! thats for sure, there are alot of changes happening and like you many have been exsisting - happily so - until BANG its like the loudest alarm clock possible and the snooze button just doesnt work!

We are all newbees, all learning and all have things to teach - the adventure is in finding out and meeting great new likeminded people - like you!!
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 am

AngelTony wrote:I have lightly believed in God all my life, maybe 40 years now, but it was so trivial, yea God, I think its real, what's for lunch!! hehe. Is it MY imagination or is everybody going as crazy as I have been in the last year as compared to 40 years!!!!! Is it me spirit, is it just meee????

Tony

Hi Tony those miracles will keep happening, your experiences will grow and develop, I really hope you enjoy the journey, it's exhilerating at times, thoughtful and peaceful at others. If anything confuses or worries you please voice it, many of us have been where you are right now

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 am

Oh thank you Violet and spirit, thats is so good to hear. Its somethimes so confusing and different days I'm up and down like a yo-yo. You should see my family and friends at work, they think I'm dying.

SPIRIT!!! Meditation...... is that possible!! You can meet your ANGEL with meditation ?@?@?
    I only saw her 40 years ago because I was so sick!!
    Ohh my God, is that possible??? please tell me how I could possibly start that??
    God that is so scary, I would never want to return!!
    No I visually met her and God once and it took me 30 years to calm down.
    I cant even find a smilie for this? I cant even barely get my breathe!!
    spirit

Female

Post  spirit on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Yes you can meet your angel(s) with meditation as you can meet your spirit guide(s) it may take a little practise, but you can do it, I am sure many people here have already, you can set up a special place where you meet, talk, heal etc...

love and light xxx
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:38 am

I am a guitairst, practice used to be easy for me, playing well, was hard.
    Thank you spirit and violet

-Tony
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi Tony have you ever dreamed of your angel? You can ask her to appear in dreams.

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Tony have you ever dreamed of your angel? You can ask her to appear in dreams.

What!! how did I miss this question?? I must be blind. No I never did Violet, even with my new belief in prayer. I always believed in my Angel though. Just pray for her to stop by Violet?? I really need to do more meditation.

Thank you Violet, Spirit and Mia, it seems maybe you are all my Angels.

(wow, this is very strange, if you think about it, Angels are beings you never see, like SI members, some follow you when you ask, many help, when you ask, many have god given names, you cannot see them, unless they want you too, If you look for them they will give you possible answers, my God!! I am with Angels here!!!)

You are the Angels
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi Tony, just ask for them to come into your dreams

AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:39 am

This may silly, but I never thougt of that. I guess maybe, I was a little afraid of that possibilty in the back of my mind. Seems maybe I should not wait any longer and try to see if they can visit. Wow this should be so cool. I will start tonight. Im sure its going to require allot of belief for this too happen. Meditation should relax me. I just got a copy of sheila Chandras ABoneCroneDrone7. That should help.

So many new experiences, this is great!
    Thank you Violet!
    -AT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:56 pm