Keys?

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Keys?

Post  Violet on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Do keys mean anything is there some symbology attached to them other that the 21 year old thing?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: Keys?

Post  Lynn on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Hello

I have two keys on me computer for protections. They are taped to it. Why two well I had one there and me mate got me one again that matched. Now on opens a door and on closes a door. The doors are interdimentional at times, if I be working remotely on the computer on a case, or protections for things coming to me via the computer.

I had a Mother Board taken out of me computer the poor tech could not figure it out at all . He would take the frame off me computer and it worked put it back on it would not. Would test it it in another fram and it was fine. Finally he just gave me a new Mother Board. When I got the computer home I realized how very wide open we run to the Spirit World on our computers with the internet and sites we wonder. Too how open we run to others energies in a Chat Room. Protecting one's computer is the same as protecting one's house.

Find something to put on it a crystal, or metal ( cross) or key and say a blessing over it and keep it with one's computer. It make a huge difference.

Lynn
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks Lynn :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:21 am