A forum for seekers everywhere...


    People as angels?

    Share
    avatar
    Cassie
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Age : 27
    Location : The dusk of life
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

    People as angels?

    Post  Cassie on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:53 am

    Do you people believe that we walk among angels everyday and we don't even know it? I believe that some angels are discuised as humans and just live with us. Sometimes they may even help us with things and we wouldn't even know it. What do you think?
    avatar
    Carolyn
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Age : 47
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Carolyn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am

    Yes I do believe that angels can be hidden within people. A person could be guided to do or say something to another person and not know why they must do it, but in doing it....it helps the receiver somehow. I think thats because an angel guided them to do it. And I do think that an angel can manifest him or herself into the physical form for the purpose of helping a person, and stay in that form for however long they are supposed to. Ever met someone who has GOOD energy in them and it projects from them, no matter the situation? Not that they are perpetually happy, but that they are not afraid of losing what they have, not jealous, not unkind. They see the good in everything?
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Violet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 pm

    Cassie wrote:Do you people believe that we walk among angels everyday and we don't even know it? I believe that some angels are discuised as humans and just live with us. Sometimes they may even help us with things and we wouldn't even know it. What do you think?

    Hi Cassie, i've thought about this a lot and I think something walks amongst us helping us and even saving lives on occasion whether they are angels or not I don't know but I believe there is something there.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Cassie
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Age : 27
    Location : The dusk of life
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Cassie on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 pm

    I understand. I don't just walk by a person and think the person's an angel. They must keep themselves well hidden and them step in when needed. Kinda like...Watching in the background.
    avatar
    Lynn
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Age : 55
    Location : Canada
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Lynn on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm


    Angles
     
    A Guidance, a feeling
    Angles can be sweet music on the wind,
    Or, an Angle can be with a sword at your side
    And a shield to protect.
    An Angle is a blessing in disguise,
    A heavy rain after a long doubt,
    Or a simple snow flake upon your nose.
    Angles are everywhere,
    Can’t you see ?




    Nicholas Hartman
     

    I thought I would share this poem. In April at Church we are having a discussion on Angles. It should be interesting. I do not go to Angles in the Biblical sence but do know there are "people" or "spirits" at times that so come forth to our lives when we so need them most. Gaurdian Angles I would say that be. Protectors at times of need.

    Lynn
    avatar
    A Show-Down7809
    Just joined

    Number of posts : 6
    Location : U.S/Texas/World/North America
    Job/hobbies : Great Exercises, Keeping Proper Food In My Mouth
    Registration date : 2010-03-02

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  A Show-Down7809 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

    (Opinion)
    My sweetest friend be great kind, one angel can shift all life differently for me. God's Gold, Angel is. To the point of no doubt, Angel Greatness has settled not for less. They exist because they are witness to great good awe yea wonderful God.
    ----------
    (Main Message)
    I think I wrote enough, please pray to an angel and submit to the greater good like I think I can like I think you can. Nothing wrong but a supreme being may be watching, just look up and value your bliss to good and that is all we can do for now, we deserve better reasoning like we thought was our role model true.
    Thank you Cassie, this meant a good meal for me too.
    avatar
    Cassie
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Age : 27
    Location : The dusk of life
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Cassie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 pm

    Um...Your welcome. Thank you for sharing that with me. All of you.
    avatar
    angelhealer
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  angelhealer on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 am

    I believe angels are here and different types of angels too. It does not surprise me I wish I knew the biblical verse that I remember.. "Always entertain strangers because you never know that you have entertained an angel"
    I think it would be egotistical in a sense to claim that you are so openly but on the other hand you could say we are all earth angels because of the planetary and individual evolution that is taking place.

    angelhealer
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Detlef on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:46 pm

    Cassie wrote:Do you people believe that we walk among angels everyday and we don't even know it? I believe that some angels are disguised as humans and just live with us. Sometimes they may even help us with things and we wouldn't even know it. What do you think?
    They don't disguise so much, but rather incarnate either to be of service or to be in lesson. Once incarnated, they are first and foremost human, and in most cases don't know their origins.
    Angelic entities evolve like any other entity, even so their purpose within the One is different to others.
    Their purpose is to assist all beings on their path.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:28 pm

    The old question.     Do Angels reincarnate?    As humans?
    Take human form to assist those on our planet?

    Just curious....
    Joan
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Detlef on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:The old question.     Do Angels reincarnate?    As humans?
    Take human form to assist those on our planet?

    Just curious....
    Joan
    Both
    We as angelic entities can choose to enter the incarnation cycle, which is the quicker way to evolve, or evolve without taking any incarnations.
    It depends as well which line of work we choose. The angelics are very pragmatic, if incarnation does not serve their path, they will not choose it.
    In the same way, whether we come in to be of service, depends on many things.
    I, myself am a wanderer, we go anywhere in this verse, where needed.
    Someone said it this way, which I found very fitting: we respond to the call of sorrow. (paraphrasing)
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  partofme on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:21 pm

    Cassie wrote:Do you people believe that we walk among angels everyday and we don't even know it? I believe that some angels are discuised as humans and just live with us. Sometimes they may even help us with things and we wouldn't even know it. What do you think?

    I feel that they are more in the way of people that help others and can come to someone in their rescue in whatever situation necessary, as you do...Cassie.


    Detlef, your explanation is the aspect that makes sense.  I agree and have learned so much from your postings. Thank you.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:41 pm

    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:The old question.     Do Angels reincarnate?    As humans?
    Take human form to assist those on our planet?

    Just curious....
    Joan
    Both
    We as angelic entities can choose to enter the incarnation cycle, which is the quicker way to evolve, or evolve without taking any incarnations.
    It depends as well which line of work we choose. The angelics are very pragmatic, if incarnation does not serve their path, they will not choose it.
    In the same way, whether we come in to be of service, depends on many things.
    I, myself am a wanderer, we go anywhere in this verse, where needed.
    Someone said it this way, which I found very fitting: we respond to the call of sorrow. (paraphrasing)

     
    I can believe that.    So Angels do evolve?  I always thought that being an angel,meant they were an evolved spirit.   Spirit of a kind,anyway.   Must have admit I have never taken much notice of Angels.   Wasn't sure I even believed in them.   But a belief in them is starting to form.   
    Yet I have no evidence of them,no personal evidence,that they exist.

    What would give me evidence of angels?  What kind of proof would I expect?
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Detlef on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:11 am

    SpiritVoice wrote:I can believe that.    So Angels do evolve?  I always thought that being an angel,meant they were an evolved spirit.   Spirit of a kind,anyway.   Must have admit I have never taken much notice of Angels.   Wasn't sure I even believed in them.   But a belief in them is starting to form.   
    Yet I have no evidence of them,no personal evidence,that they exist.

    What would give me evidence of angels?  What kind of proof would I expect?


     Of cause, everything in creation evolves, expends, that's it's nature.
    What does it mean to be evolved or more evolved?
    Let me explain something about the angelic energy, and energy it is in it's most basic form, angelic energy is the link between creation and manifestation. The soul, consciousness,  creates, and the angelic energy brings it into manifestation when "the time is right".
    In comparison, the Fay energy, which is very similar to the angelic energy holds everything in balance, all that is physical.
    Energies evolve into forms, into entities.
    The angelic forms, some might have seen around them, are not evolve yet pure. Those angels, if we call them that, vibrate on a 4th density level, even so a little different then a well balanced spirit who will move to the astral when it's finished incarnation. Those angels, no form at this stage, will sit next to you if you want to feel miserable, and hold this energy for you. They can make you feel happy, if that's what you want. But what they don;t do is, make you feel happy if you want to me miserable. We serve the spirit first and foremost, but since the spirit is in a physical form, the lines are not always clear.
    Evidence?
    Angels are not interested in giving evidence of their existence. What would it change? They do what they need to do, within creation, that's their purpose. They are one of the three lines of service I see within the One.
    The Fay, the angelic line and then there are the Elohim.
    When I said before, everything evolves in creation, the Elohim, the master builders as we call them, come in almost fully  evolve, they build all that is physical. They can move through the densities without changing.
    What I am trying to say with this is, the angelics are a line of service within the One, within all that is, and it does not matter if anyone beliefs in them or in their existence. They will do what needs to be done within creation.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:34 am

    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoice wrote:I can believe that.    So Angels do evolve?  I always thought that being an angel,meant they were an evolved spirit.   Spirit of a kind,anyway.   Must have admit I have never taken much notice of Angels.   Wasn't sure I even believed in them.   But a belief in them is starting to form.   
    Yet I have no evidence of them,no personal evidence,that they exist.

    What would give me evidence of angels?  What kind of proof would I expect?


     Of cause, everything in creation evolves, expends, that's it's nature.
    What does it mean to be evolved or more evolved?
    Let me explain something about the angelic energy, and energy it is in it's most basic form, angelic energy is the link between creation and manifestation. The soul, consciousness,  creates, and the angelic energy brings it into manifestation when "the time is right".
    In comparison, the Fay energy, which is very similar to the angelic energy holds everything in balance, all that is physical.
    Energies evolve into forms, into entities.
    The angelic forms, some might have seen around them, are not evolve yet pure. Those angels, if we call them that, vibrate on a 4th density level, even so a little different then a well balanced spirit who will move to the astral when it's finished incarnation. Those angels, no form at this stage, will sit next to you if you want to feel miserable, and hold this energy for you. They can make you feel happy, if that's what you want. But what they don;t do is, make you feel happy if you want to me miserable. We serve the spirit first and foremost, but since the spirit is in a physical form, the lines are not always clear.
    Evidence?
    Angels are not interested in giving evidence of their existence. What would it change? They do what they need to do, within creation, that's their purpose. They are one of the three lines of service I see within the One.
    The Fay, the angelic line and then there are the Elohim.
    When I said before, everything evolves in creation, the Elohim, the master builders as we call them, come in almost fully  evolve, they build all that is physical. They can move through the densities without changing. there
    What I am trying to say with this is, the angelics are a line of service within the One, within all that is, and it does not matter if anyone beliefs in them or in their existence. They will do what needs to be done within creation.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I see the Angels as a form of existence now as a back ground there when needed.   I get your point.
    The way I always thought of them actually.   Hovering around.   For an example I remember dreaming i was visiting Stanstead Hall.   The place for courses to be held in medium training.    Why I was there,I have no idea.   But there a young woman walking beside me down the isle.   People on either side of me waving to us.   This young woman was angelic in appearance.   Tall,slim with the most beautiful face.
    I took her for a guide but someone suggested to me she could have been an angel.
    I 'pooh-poohed'  the idea....'Rubbish' I said.     But was she,or could she have been an angel?

    'Elohim'....aaah!  Didn't know that word existed.    I did read one time about builders in the spirit world.
    But this was referring to former builders who had passed over.   They were taught to resume their former career by building through thought.   Everything in spirit is thought.    
    Back to Angels.   I am now familiar to the 4th dimension.     So much I have learned from you,thank you,my friend....

    One more memory.    I remember attending a class for meditation.   We were asked to meditate on bringing an angel through.    I actually succeeded then.    There appeared in my mind,a beautiful child angel.   No more than about 3 or 4 years of age.   The most beautiful startling blue eyes,fragile blonde hair.   So angels can appear as babies as well?
    Joan
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Detlef on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:09 pm

    Any way they want to appear to you.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    gloria
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Age : 37
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  gloria on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:11 am

    Yes I do believe we encounter Angels In disguise daily.
    avatar
    gloria
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Age : 37
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  gloria on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:13 am

    Yes I do believe we encounter Angels In disguise daily.
    avatar
    gloria
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Age : 37
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  gloria on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:13 am

    Yes I do believe we encounter Angels In disguise daily.

    Sponsored content

    Re: People as angels?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:11 am